- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency or department
- developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- pitching concepts to clients if you work at an agency, or presenting to directors if you work in-house
- overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- understanding the commercial aspects of the agency or marketing department
- hiring and managing the creative team.
- Build user journeys and communication strategies for every funnel the user goes through in the app
- Build highly engaging campaigns across user funnels to increase conversion rates
- Drive repeat users, referrals through Email, Push Notifications and other product touchpoints
- Plan & run defined experiments - test open rates, CTR, messaging, conversion rates and renewals.
- Work with internal and external stakeholder to seamlessly drive all campaigns
- Constantly look for funnel drop offs and optimise every step to increase conversion rates
- Share data on daily, weekly and monthly basis with the larger team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in working with user engagement platforms like WebEngage
- Experience in building user funnels across app and web and proven record of successfully driving engagement and conversions
- Knowledge of HTML coding to create emailers is a must
- Experience working in a B2C product or Edtech is preferrable
Role: Customer Success & Ad Ops
Location: Bangalore & Mumbai, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too. To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
Customer Success & Ad Ops Executive:
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re looking for Customer Success Executive to run and grow relationships with our customers, ensuring they are successfully adopting the product.
The goal of our Customer Success Executive at ReBid is, simply, to help our customers achieve marketing and advertising growth using our platform. They do so by partnering with the ReBid Customer Success Team and other cross-functional partners to onboard, train, and provide day-today support for our customers. Since we partner with clients to help them automate their marketing and advertising, our Customer Success Executive need to be skilled at understanding the customer’s business priorities and able to map the product capabilities of ReBid and the Various integrations we have with walled gardens and programmatic DSPs
- Understand customer needs, to then plan, organize and manage all phases of a joint success plan, then focus on how we use our product to help customers meet those needs
- Be an expert on the ReBid platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions, and troubleshooting customer issues
- Managing client’s advertising budget and driving success
- Be a subject matter expertise in digital advertising for our customers, guiding them on how to drive growth for our customers
- Perform deep data analysis to answer the client’s strategic questions, and drive action
- Move the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of ReBid platform throughout the engagement period
- Collaborate with our internal teams to shape new features
- Take ownership of customer service requests through coordinating with the technical support and engineer teams to ensure requests are addressed quickly and with a high level of satisfaction
- Advise our Sales team on upselling & cross-selling opportunities that will help our customers succeed
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics or related field
- 1-4 years of professional work experience prefered
- experience in running media and advertising engagement with customers, in a consulting/agency role prefered
- Well versed in Bid and Budget management, content optimization, and promotion planning
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both oral and written
- Google Ads/Facebook Ads/Linkedin Ads Certification prefered
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
·Manage company’s various online bidding profiles
·Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company
·Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
·Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
·Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
·Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
Skill & Experience Required
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
·Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
·Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
·Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
·Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks would be an added value.
·Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team
What you will do:
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Identifying new opportunities by thorough market research and target top of social media trends
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Linkedin, Twitter etc.)
- Launching optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Planning and directing marketing campaigns
- Optimizing content for the website and social media platforms
- Providing internal reports on a regular basis
- Executing new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
- Collaborating with designers to improve user experience
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Identify trends and insights
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Preferably with a B.Tech+ MBA background from Tier 1 & 2 colleges
- 3-6 years of experience developing and executing B2B & B2C marketing programs covering multiple channels
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Associate or similar role
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive the business strategy
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within and outside the organization
- Implementing Digital Marketing activities to enhance the Fanztar community.
- Learning different Email/WhatsApp marketing activities and executing the same.
- Increasing Brand Awareness in your institution.
- Providing support assistance for customer queries.
We are looking for a motivated SEO/ Google Ads/ Facebook Ads Executive to come join our agile team of professionals.
- Working at the heart of the creative team, you will develop concepts for top brands operating across many industries.
- A love for both traditional and digital will help, as you will be working across multiple channels.
- Expertise on SEO, PPC, Web analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook marketing and YouTube marketing.
- Executing unique ideas for digital marketing campaigns.
- Designing for various projects and mediums like social media campaigns, website wireframes, mockups and the occasional doodling.
- Working on Email Marketing, mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC), Conversion Optimization.
Job Type: Full-time
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing
database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
• Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
• Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend
scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
• Test new channels and trends (such as
voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital
Out of Home, etc.)
• Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Coordinate with advertising and med iaexperts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum experience of 1-3 years in a digital performance marketing.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.