-You will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
About Leo Coders Private Limited
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager who is expected to work with various
stakeholders to provide status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify
the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
As part of the Searce Cloud and data engineering Technical Project Management team, you will work
closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Delivery Managers and a broad range of cross
functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your
knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Project Manager so that you can take
active role in working with the Cloud Engineering team through various stages of the project lifecycle,
alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management, definition and execution of
new projects related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance to name a few.
● Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Project Management capability within Cloud
Engineering ensuring Searce meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security,
Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery
● End to end management of cloud and data projects from enterprise customers across the
● Work with all key cross functional teams including Sales, Cloud vendors, Cloud Engineering,
Data engineering and business teams to convey the technical vision for Searce digital growth
and contribute to alignment of programs, projects and processes within Searce
● Assist Cloud engineering and data teams in project design and execution plans that meet or
exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and
collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
● Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies
impacting organization effectiveness
● Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
● Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
● Report progress and associated metrics
● Drive risks to mitigation
● Work with tech leads for achieving GCP Specializations and AWS competencies and thus
enabling organization as a technology partner with multi-cloud vendors
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a
minimum of 4+ years of directly related work experience in both small and large companies
with 2+ years of technical project management
● Great track record of technical project management and experience in technical specialties,
methodologies, and processes
● Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies
and best‐in‐class processes; experience in Agile methodologies required
● Have technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large‐scale cloud and
data migration projects
● Experience with and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends and
working to build processes/best practices around project delivery
● Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and GCP
● ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory)
JD - System Analyst
- Analysis and design of technical functionality and features.
- Creation of requirements document and definition, Epics, User stories and addition of same to Fresh Release.
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Collaborate with product owner and stakeholders and clear project obstacles and impediments that could slow down the team’s progress.
- Meet and coordinate with internal stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Help the team boost their productivity and performance and helps development team create high-quality products.
- Arrange and optimize product backlog.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems. Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Draw up, supervise and document testing schedules for complete systems.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
- Implement best practices for scalability, support ability, ease of maintenance and system performance.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
- Oversee implementation of a new system including data migration.
- Looking for candidate who has previously worked for Java / .NET Background .DEv background is a must.
- Overall Project Delivery Excellence
- Overall Revenue, Cost Management (Direct and Total cost)
- Active participation in Technology and Project Management forums
- Ensure projects continually understand more about Product, Technology, Domain and customer
- Developing/grooming teams and career aspirations of the team.
- Ensure all projects comply with the Organizational principles, practices & processes
- Provide necessary inputs and support to Account Managers that will enhance account mining opportunities and related closures
- Participating in Sales Campaigns, webinars and other promotional activities; recruitment, Creating Knowledge Repository
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
Role- Product manager
We are seeking a Product Manager who will have a passion for agile, creating new delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for timeboxed execution.
Experience range- 8-14 Years
- Create and ensure a shared understanding of product vision and strategy amongst all members of the team.
- Define a product portfolio from a product strategy that balances business need, opportunity, feasibility, and achievability.
- Demonstrate platform thinking by abstracting feature requests into “classes of problems” and creating an extensible product which can be used for a variety of current and future needs.
- Should have experience in Pre-sales.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Create Product roadmap
- Understanding on NFR (Non-functional requirements.
- Understanding on Wireframing & Prototyping
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Evangelize and market: communicate the value proposition and bring an emotional connection to the product to all stakeholders and team members.
- Drive research and competitive analysis to identify ways to transform the user experience, and create competitive opportunities.
- Reframe business solutions into actual business needs
- Articulate how the product fulfils the business strategy and creates value to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients).
- Understand the technical aspects of software development – including software engineering, architecture, and technical tradeoffs – enough to ensure that technical choices don’t conflict with the product vision and strategy, but rather enable them.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects so that decisions on product and technology direction are not made in a vacuum.
- Make data-driven decisions: support portfolio choices with evidence from analytics and research.
- Align product strategies with other product managers, articulate how the product strategy fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Nurture regular communication and connection with business stakeholders to ensure that product strategy stays aligned with business priorities, and also to keep stakeholders abreast of learnings from customers that impact product direction.
- Always be “discovering” what customers and users need. Get out of the building: visit clients and speak with users/customers. Always be learning from user research conducted during product development cycles.
- Partner with Product Owners to ensure constant alignment with business and customer goals, and outcome expectations for delivery.
- About 7+ years of overall exp and 3-4 years of relevant experience working as a Product Manager in a technology environment
- Solid Agile experience
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications
- Additonal exp with API Banking Domain would be plus to the role
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the product pipeline.
- Create and manage the product plan for new tech integrations with the third-party vendors.
- Manage the current integrations with the third-party vendors for ongoing changes & requirements.
- Determine and define clear deliverables for the team members. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is actively working toward established product milestones.
- Hold daily scrum team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Ensure high test coverage and low post release issues through effective product planning.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacle
Job Title : Project Manager
You will be part of the PMO team that is responsible for the software development life cycle as well as implementation from conception to deployment.
WHO ARE YOU?
Being a Project Manager, you will work closely with different teams to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources and time frames for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
YOU WILL OWN
• Lead and coordinate all the project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
• Analyze risks and opportunities.
• Create and maintain an open and transparent environment that values speed, innovation, and quality.
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
• Able to work both in a team or as an individual contributor.
• Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo, and decisionmaking processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process. • Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as and when needed.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
•Knowledge of agile development methodology is MUST.
•Experience as software developer/lead developer is desired. Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
•Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Good knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the team needs.
• Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.
• Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
• Knowledge about project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Wrike, MS Teams, SharePoint).
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
• Minimum 2years of Project Management experience.
• BE/B.Tech. in IT / Computer Science
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Excellent decision-making and leadership skills
• Conflict resolution experience
• Able to tolerate high pressure situations.
At our organisation, the individual can expect to grow in their career to VP position and establish off shore units in 1 - 2 years
- Contributing to design and planning of Physical infrastructure
- Performing installation of applications.
- Providing Application Operations
- Performing day-to-day Application administrations tasks
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
- Performing monitoring of the IT infrastructure services /application
- Contributing to onboarding of Supported Applications onto Monitoring Platform · Performing batch management & scheduling
- Operations of Application Platforms and applications
- Provision of a Provider System Responsible as a Point of contact for the Application Owner for all Operational topics.
- Operations Management
- Continuity Critical Applications across Production Lines
- Detailed project planning by participating in System Design of Applications
- Consulting for Technical Architecture on application design for the operating environment and plant ecosystem
- Design security concepts, monitoring checks, interfacing requirements, etc.
- Proposals in Definition & Provision of Tools, Performance Management, Application Robustness, Alerting, and Configuration · Perform application tests with business partners or application owners
- Providing Application Operations, Change Management, Problem Management
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations