- Extensive experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in building, managing, and enhancing backend / server-side development using java / java scripts. Expertise in NodeJS is preferred
- The person must have built systems that consume and process volumes of data from various sources. Experience in handling and managing data in NoSQL databases such as Mongodb.
- Extensive experience of building custom UI for web using the popular frameworks like angular and react. Experience in developing mobile UI is nice to have
- Experience of working with code repositories such as Github and GitLab.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience of working on Cloud environments and experience in AWS is preferred.
- Experience in Dockers and Kubernetes for deployments
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Design and documentation of the CashLobe technology stack
- Code / implement the CashLobe technology stack
- Deploy and maintain the CashLobe technology stack
- Engage with leadership team to help evolve the CashLobe technology stack offerings
Good to have:
- Have pre-built deployment pipelines CI/CD across environments DEV/STAGING/PROD
- Knowledge of developing using Python and specifically the data/number crunching frameworks like NumPy, pandas, scikit, etc.
- Experience in the Fintech domain and specifically the banking & accounting systems
Enterprise Minds is Seeking for Senior Full-Stack Developer to design and build the next generation web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a modern web/mobile development stack (Node.js, Express, AngularJS, NoSQL Database) and cloud-based services.
The candidate will be responsible for the overall web application framework, development tools, user experience, deployment and testing strategy.
The candidate will work closely with project stakeholders to gather requirements and understand their needs, conceptualize, as well as facilitate discussions and design sessions to create innovative and user friendly products.
The preferred candidate should have past experience designing user experiences for business or web applications, an excellent understanding of UX strategies and principles, and strong communication skills.
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions and to be part of our cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should have
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks primarily Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Leadership skills for guiding and mentoring team mates.
- Understanding of CI/CD Concepts
- Awareness of key concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Flexible working hours - employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie – the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, enjoy with the team.
- Minimum 3+ years of ReactJS Web Application development
- Minimum 3+ years of Node.js server-side rendered development
- Experience developing and supporting enterprise-grade applications
- Experience working with Docker or kubernetes
- Strong ability to troubleshoot / debug issues
- Experience integrating REST APIs, ability to quickly pick up new APIs/SDKs
- Capable of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong discipline in documenting engineering processes and best practices
- Disciplined in writing unit tests, test code coverage
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on user stories.
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers, and analysts to solve problems.
- End-to-End Design and Development of cloud applications utilizing Service Fabric / Web API
- Develop complete front-end stack of projects using HTML/CSS and TypeScript with Angular.
- Integrate front-end UI with back-end services.
- Debug cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Ensure responsive implementation.
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors
- Builds strong commitment and promotes open dialogue.
- Defines success in terms of the entire team.
- Is action-oriented and has a strong sense of urgency.
- Uses logic and rigorous problem-solving skills to resolve difficult problems and drive effective solutions.
- Relentlessly customer-focused and dedicated to exceeding expectations of internal and external customers.
- Drives innovation to bring creative ideas to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience developing dynamic, highly interactive user interfaces for the web.
- 4+ years of proven development experience using .NET/C# with a focus on Web API cloud applications
- 4 years experience with RESTful Web API and JSON
- Strong hands-on development with Single Page Applications with at least one year of experience focused on Angular Development
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with Git, Redux, Typescript, and Angular Material.
- Demonstrated ability to produce technical design documentation for assigned features and user stories.
- Strong drive to learn and produce beautiful code
Qrata is currently searching for MERN stack developer for Omani start up Delivery Company.
Who are we?
The company begin its life in June 2018 as Oman’s first online delivery mobile application, in the capital city Muscat. The application allows customers in Muscat to place an order from a choice of restaurant or food outlet and get it delivered within the comforts of their home. The application allows services on Android and IOS both.
It’s envisions itself as the ideal delivery and discovery platform for everything under the sky. With customer satisfaction on top of our priority list ,it ensures that customers receive the best of both the worlds. A wide range of products and fast efficient delivery are the areas where the company constantly wants to excel.
Role – MERN Stack Dev.
- 3+ years of experience in MERN (Node, React.JS)
- Algorithms & Data structure concepts
- B2C App / Product Company Experience
- BE and BTECH in Computer, Computer Science, IT
- At least 3+ years’ experience into web front end/full stack development
- In depth knowledge and working experience in full stack development, for example in Node JS and Mongo DB based implementations as a MEAN stack dev
- Experience implementing applications using Sails.JS, Angular or ExpressJS frameworks
- Have hands on knowledge in database technologies, preferable NoSQL databases, such as, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with design patterns and building applications from scratch is a plus
- Thorough understanding and exposure to API integrations, especially RESTful-based web services in JSON
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (bitbucket, Git etc).