- Develop Spring based server-side components of Enterprise applications.
- Build self-dependent modules which can integrate with external applications.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- We're looking for developers with 2-4 years of experience
Required Candidate profile
- 2 - 10 years experience
- Proven experience in server-side java development.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- String Knowledge in Java, Spring framework.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
Perks and BenefitsHealth insurancea learning environmentopportunity to work on cutting edge technologiesexposure to key customers in India and abroadwork closely with senior leadership that has already developed world class products
Mandatory Skills :
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with a good attitude to work well in a fast-paced environment. As part of our team, you will be working on a MERN stack and Mobile React Native Apps to develop a new product for the SME market. A global company with offices in California and Bangalore. Small start-up but equity or profit-sharing will be provided after one year of joining.
- Design, configure, develop, document, test, debug, secure, and deploy cloud-based web applications using agile methodologies
- Participate in the entire project life cycle but focus on front end development
- Develop best practices
- Bachelor’s Computer Science degree, and equivalent work experience.
- Should have 1-3 years of hands-on experience in configuration, coding, testing, and deploying web-based applications preferably in MERN Stack.
- Must have very strong (1+ years) application development experience using Full stack in MERN frameworks.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS3
- Strong in front end development in Typescript skills and react.js
- Proficiency in implementing responsive designs
- Deep understanding of MongoDB or any other document database.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: The position is located in Bangalore
Only candidates with the above qualifications should apply
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, MySQL, Express
- Hands-on experience in React JS
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
- Experience with ORM libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of tools like Git, GitHub, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes based microservice deployment.
We are looking for an Java Developer who will work closely with the
technical lead in implementing best practices related to all phases of software product development.
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Review and analyse business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 12 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes.
And we're just getting started.
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it's clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion pound company that has grown rapidly. Deliveroo came top in the FT's' list of Europe's fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte's 'UK Top 50' two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Work as part of a full stack product team to develop solutions to ensure optimal experiences for our customers, riders, and restaurants
Utilise a variety of backend technologies to build scalable products
You'll take part in decisions related to how we undertake new projects
You'll gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
Our skills include:
We want to emphasise that we don’t expect you to meet all of the below but would love you to have experience in some of these areas.
Pride in readable, well-designed, well-tested software
5 to 10 years professional experience writing web-based applications in any language, and a willingness to quickly get up to speed on our stack (Ruby/Rails, Go, Python, Scala, or Rust)
Experience with TDD environments (RSpec, Minitest, Capybara, Selenium)
Experience with relational databases (PostGreSQL, MySQL) and key-value stores (Memcache, Redis)
Experience with front-end web technology, bonus points for React
Experience with web architecture at scale (20krpm and above)
Experience with PostGIS, or any geography-heavy applications
Experience with "NoSQL" data backends (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
Experience solving logistical problems with software
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.
- Proficiency with NodeJs, ES6, Express;
- Experience in Source Control (Bitbucket/GIT);
- Experience in developing and scaling B2B applications.
- Knowledge and experience with using Restful API;
- Must be able to design components to drive reusability and performance;
- Must be able to build responsive design;
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience;
- Write production quality and thoroughly tested code.