UPCRED powers AI-Recommendation on Social Content Creators, helping them discover content monetization and helping Brands/Businesses explore Influencer Marketing.
The company’s advert platform is powered by artificial intelligence, which is used by businesses for Influencer Discovery, Campaign Management, and Campaign Analytics through UPCRED Pixel Management.
Our technology visions to have one-third of the world's social consumers discover new things through recommendation feeds from their favourite social media creator and which connects advertisers to these audiences to grow their business.
UPCRED Social has long-term partnerships with a variety of digital content creators and has the vision to democratize the social earning for content creators in India.
UPCRED Advert wants to be an all-in-one influencer marketing platform designed to help businesses own their influencer relationships.
Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
Experience with sourcing techniques.
Understanding of referral programs.
Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks. Also, coordinate with recruitment consultants and agencies as required.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Any preference of Industry: Startup experience and technical hiring experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
We are having urgent opening for IT Recruiter-Work from home. Minimum 2+ years experience required in IT and non-IT recruitment. Candidates who don't have experience in IT recruitment, please do not apply. Job involves end to end recruitment. 25 to 30k net salary. Immediate to 7 days joinees only. Personal desktop or laptop required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Candidates must have 4+ years of experience in US IT Bench Sales recruitment.
- Must have experience in hiring as well in bench sales.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Should possess good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Must have sourcing resumes in quick turnaround time.
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Job diva), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Marketing OPT, H1b Transfer, H1B, GC, and Citizen Consultants.
- Posting/submitting their resumes on various job boards/requirements and finding requirements for them through other resources.
- Checking for the right requirements that match our consultant profiles on various job portals.
- Checking with the consultant’s comfort on job requirements and suggesting any modifications required to improve their chances of short listing for the job positions applied.
UG/PG with good communication skills.
Stability,With 2 year Minimum experiance in similar field candidates have to recruit the Paramedical staff in US Market.
Keka has been a silent revolution in the making from our launch 5 years ago. Our steadfast focus on building an employee-centric HR platform was well received by more than 3500 businesses across India and the world. Today we are India’s #1 platform in the segment with the greatest number of new customers adopting the platform. All with zero advertising spend and pure customer love. We are an organization built by our employees. The passion and the extreme ownership that our people bring to the table are contagious. We don’t hide and we aren’t afraid to ask for help. When we fail, we learn, adapt, and do better in the future. This open culture encourages our people to innovate, regardless of their function and across departmental boundaries.
About the Role
Our employees are our most precious asset. This should come as no surprise, but every successful company would not be able to function without its employees and the work they undertake daily. When we invest such a large portion of our budget in our staff, we want to be sure we're continuously employing Awesome people. This requires the work of a recruiter – an employee devoted to sourcing, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding those Awesome candidates for our workplace.
The traits we look for:
Passion for hiring: You are passionate about hiring and love every aspect of hiring - sourcing, speaking to candidates, engaging them with your conversation, selling the story, negotiation. Your passion motivates you to go the extra mile to find the right fit candidate for the organization.
Your Talent Radar is Always On: As a Talent Magnet, you should have your talent radar turned on all the time in search of talent from all walks of life. You being the pro networker, use every occasion to make new introductions and know people around you and what they do - Carpooling, Talking to co-passengers in a train/flight, conferences, etc. You maintain a Rolodex of interesting talent so you can join them in organizations that you deem the right fit.
A Sourcing Pro: A hiring pro knows that most of the good talent is happy doing their jobs and not active on job portals. As a sourcing pro, you have eagle sharp instincts to get such good talent. You need to be using any of XRay search, Flip search and make use of various forums /platforms for sourcing talent.
You know Curious and Learning: As a talent scout hiring for all disciplines, you need to be able to strike a good conversation with candidates. And that requires curiosity and constant learning in everything around you. Shall be able to conduct talent mapping across different parameters. You should therefore be a curious and constant learner being able to converse everything about sales, coding, or making rockets!
Skills matter some, attitude matters most: We are an organization that focuses more on attitude and learnability than mere skills. As a passionate recruiter, we expect that you share the same philosophy.
- Understands hiring is a lifetime relation-building journey
- Scouting for talent all the time: On trains, flights, forums, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partnering with HR Team and Hiring Managers & maintaining communication across
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified tech team to support the organization.
- End-to-end recruitment, delivering a great experience to both candidates and the organization including sourcing, screening, and assessing candidates
- Test out new approaches to talent attraction, experiment with technology, and always focus on improving our processes.
- Market and Hire talent by attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- You will be a talent advisor to instill a culture of recruiting among your business groups; promote engagement and best practices across the hiring process.
- Manage ATS to track recruitment activity report progress to your team and other stakeholders.
Organization Goal for this Role:
- Help build a team at Keka that can take the organization into the next orbit.
- The primary focus will be to build the engineering and product teams.
- Hire team members at all levels including leadership roles.
As part of the talent acquisition team at Cambridge Technology (CT), you will drive results-oriented comprehensive recruitment plans consistent with the strategic vision of CT. You are expected to be hands-on on end-end recruitment along with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
You will work closely with departments to attract top talent, develop diverse pipelines of qualified candidates for various positions, identify recruitment resources, and cultivate creative recruitment ideas; while gaining the satisfaction of working with CT. We are searching for someone who is passionate and thrives on establishing relationships as a trusted strategic partner to develop and implement recruitment strategies, serve as a full-cycle recruiter and influence the CT brand.
No of Positions
End - End Technical Recruitment, Head Hunting, Lateral Hiring, Job Management, Sourcing Profiles, Shortlisting, Screening, Interviewing, Salary Negotiation, Offer Generation, Onboarding, Managing Referrals
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process across various designated business functions, by working closely with Internal Recruiters, HR Managers and Hiring Managers
- Responsible for Full Life Cycle Recruitment- Sourcing, screening, Visa documentation, onboarding.
- Managing Vendors independently, generating mandates, and closing positions
- Support internal and external recruiting processes
- Involved in Offer issuance, Conduct reference checks, and initiate background check process
- Attending Weekly/Monthly recruitment reviews on recruitment activities, new joiners & work in the process demands joiners with the summary and detailed information.
- Discussion on the current open/new positions across the BU and strategize the process to close the positions.
- Provide weekly recruiting status updates reporting on candidate activity, open/closed searches, time to fill, candidate satisfaction, hiring manager satisfaction, and other recruiting metrics.
- Preparing Sow’s, Manage timelines
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High-Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery.
We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
Things You Will Do :
- Devon is one of the fast-growing European organizations. We help our customers by providing high quality software solutions and believe in delivering happiness and success.
- In this position you will be responsible for software development, designing solutions and in providing ongoing architectural leadership in customer requirements.
An ideal candidate is/are :
- Expertise in Java, OOPS, TDD & Solid design principles
- Exposure to Cloud
- Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
- Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
- Expert in service-oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services re-architecture.
- Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB
What you will do:
- Sourcing profiles through the various medium like Job Portals, Job Posting, Referencing, Social Media and Professional Network, etc.
- Screening and selecting best-matched profiles and taking initial telephonic interviews.
- Briefing candidates regarding the job descriptions, company profile and career perspective.
- Taking References and building a long-term relationship with candidates.
- Coordinating with candidates and manager, scheduling interview, collecting feedback from the candidates.
- Following up with the manager to manage candidate feedback /selection.
- Following up with the selected candidates and ensuring their joining.
- Maintaining systematic and comprehensive reports on daily, weekly, monthly tasks.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
What you need to have:
- Ideally, the candidate should be from the IT background, knows the basics latest IT technologies, programming languages.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience full recruitment cycle for for technical roles.
- Good command in verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills and candidate engagement skills.
- Should be highly adaptable to new technologies and business environment.
- Self motivated and confident
- Proactive with positive attitude
- Actively being part of end -end recruitment process
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents like job descriptions, employment contracts, relieving letters, etc..
- Create daily reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance, vendors.