Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Generating leads through social media marketing
- Designing and planning project microsites and other promotional videos & GIFs
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Creating content/ editing, designing, posting, outreach to platforms, Govt, CSR, NGOs and then marketing. sharing and spreading
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies, vendors and all possible growth partners
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices within the Edtech industry
- Ability to execute smart growth strategies with focus on outcomes
- Exponential growth mindset
- Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- Analytical, Problem-solving and Calculative aptitude
- Focus and discipline
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About iDream Education
Brand Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our
online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
1. Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
2. Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
3. Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
4. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
5. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
6. Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
7. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
8. Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
9. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
10. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
11. Creating campaign plans for business and marketing priorities
- Proven work experience as a Brand Manager/Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field"
Looking for a Project Manager who will be a cornerstone of our project execution. Your organisational skills and attention to detail will be pivotal in coordinating between our SEO, content, and PR teams. This role calls for you to establish your own project milestones, demonstrate excellent team coordination, and possess the ability to manage pressure effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute projects across multiple departments, including content creation, link building, and SEO analysis.
- Create and maintain simple yet effective project timelines, ensuring timely task completion across the team.
- Quickly identify and resolve project bottlenecks, reallocating resources as needed.
- Identify areas of workflow automation to facilitate project execution.
- Liaise between the SEO specialists, digital PR team, and content writers to ensure cohesive execution of projects.
- Monitor key performance indicators like task completion rates and deadlines met.
Experience and Skills you MUST have:
- 2-4 years of experience in project management, ideally in a fast-paced startup or digital marketing environment.
- Familiarity with basic project management tools like Linear and Notion.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate team collaboration.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines.
- SEO-Friendly Blog Writing;
- Caption Writing;
- Content Writing for Social Media Posts;
- Content Writing for Reels and Videos
- Other Allied Works
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
Work with art team
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Problem solving and work against stringent deadlines
Oversee proofs, copy editing and fact check
Collaborate with designers, producers, account managers and planner to ensure delivery of copy on time
Monitoring campaign effectiveness
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.