Artium Academy is the first of its kind online music academy with an Academic Board featuring the industry greats - Sonu Nigam, Shubha Mudgal, KS Chitra, Aruna Sairam, Aneesh Pradhan, Raju Singh, Loius Banks, Gino Banks & Ananth Vaidyanathan.
At Artium Academy, our mantra is to provide an advanced learning platform, packed with virtual tools, enabling users to learn music in a fun and interactive way!
Making music available to everyone. We pride ourselves in being a company driven by technology. Music is the beating heart of our platform, while tech is the brainpower enabling innovative ideas of engaging with our students & teachers.
ARTIUM is looking for a Full Stack Developer
What You’ll Do
• Architect, design, build and deploy technology solutions at scale
• Understand business problems and suggest technology solutions.
• Raise the bar on sustainable engineering by improving best practices, producing best in class of code, documentation, testing and monitoring.
• Estimate effort, identify risks and plan execution.
• Solid experience in developing & integrating backend RESTful services with Client/UI side technologies with loosely coupled, flexible solutions. Good understanding of Clean
• Architecture, Micro services, and Design patterns
• Strong with databases and Query tuning techniques to improve performance
• Good Understanding of Database design techniques (such as normalization)
• Good understanding of CI/CD practices and tools.
• Partner with Product Managers and Business owners to define key components of the overall strategy.
• Experience in AWS Cloud Technologies and Stacks like AWS Lambda, SQS, Storage, Media and Cache Management
• Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly. Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus-building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control
What We Offer You
• Hike on your Current CTC + Performance Based Stock Options
• Become a part of the Pilot Batch and cherish the opportunity of witnessing and even contributing to the setting up of the systems & processes.
• Make consistent, significant opportunistic contributions, and be privileged to grow with the company at a rampant speed
• With a flat hierarchy, enjoy the liberty of working directly under the guidance of stellar leaders.
About Artium Academy
Artium Academy is an online music learning platform bringing forward the Gold Standard of Music education.
Artium offers a plethora of online courses across different genres where the curriculum is specially curated by the legendary Maestros associated with Artium. This enables everyone to start learning music across the world from the comforts of their homes with some of the finest, bespoke teachers across the country. This way we can finally say goodbye to the geographical barriers.
We are an online music training platform and we offer vocal courses that vary from Hindustani Classical to Hindi Film Music and from Carnatic Classical to South Film Music. Similarly, we provide a plethora of options with western instruments like Guitar & Piano and Indian instruments like Tabla too.
Feel free to explore our website and choose a genre of your choice. You can also book a free trial class with us by visiting with our website link https://artiumacademy.com/
We’re looking for an experienced Developer with in-depth experience in Ruby on Rails who will join our team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
We expect you to have a passion for programming and for writing clean and and efficient Ruby code. Besides٫ you should be able to perform well working in a team٫ along with developers٫ engineers and web designers.
Ruby on Rails Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop robust٫ scalable and secure features
- Write clean٫ maintainable and efficient code
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Implement best practices of test-driven development٫ continuous integration٫ SCRUM٫ refactoring and code standards٫ and so on
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into design
Ruby on Rails Developer requirements are:
- 4+ years' experience of working on a Ruby on Rails Developer position
- Good experience of developing highly interactive applications
- Good experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented analysis and design
- Strong ability of writing great٫ simple٫ clean٫ efficient code
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area
- Participate in all aspect of operation and application support.
- Work primarily in Java-on-Java Spring and web frameworks like Bootstrap and Vue.js.
- Engage and collaborate across time zones with different front-end and back-end developers.
- Working closely with your teammates on knowledge sharing and experience build-up.
- Drive development best practices with your teammates to deliver high quality solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering with strong communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience building large-scale software applications or web applications
- Strong knowledge of Full-Stack development with Java Spring Framework and established web frameworks Bootstrap, Vue.js, React or AngularJS.
- Experience of different data stores and search engine solutions like Apache Solr or Elasticsearch and designing and implementing API web services (RESTful and SOAP-based)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment whiles providing operational support capability.
· Relevant experience on using tools like JSP, Servlet for web applications
· MVC frame works - Struts or Spring
· Web services- SOAP and REST WebLogic, Hibernate
· Middleware technologies MQ OSB.
· Web/App Servers: Tomcat or WebLogic or JBoss
· Experience using Angular, Micro Services using Spring, jersey, Swagger
· Good knowledge of Backend and Front-end technologies
· Good knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Ajax, Spring, Java Script, jQuery, HTML
· Good knowledge of any RDBMS database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL & Cluster set-up, performance benchmarking, client-side API evaluation, knowledge of various deployment strategies
· Strong knowledge with Core JAVA concepts – Exception handling, Multi-threading, Collection, String, OOPS etc…
· Advanced understanding of Windows and Linux based operating systems
· Mainly 3-4 months hands on with reverse engineering and old legacy solutions to new modern applications
· Working knowledge using REST, HTTP, TCP, SCTP protocols
· Hands-on with JAVA frameworks such as – Thread Pool Executor, Object Pooling, Logging (Log4j preferred), XML/JSON handling
· Preferred BE degree in CS, E&C, E&E
· Proficient being a J2EE Developer (courses or project done) and data analytics skills
· Flexible to work on any projects assigned
Note: Terms & Conditions
· This opportunity will be work from office
· Reporting location - Bangalore office, Vijayanagar
Name - Savvology Games
Location - WeWork, Spectrum Towers, Malad, Mumbai
About Savvology - There is a lot of luck involved in most of the mainstream real-money games (Poker, Fantasy, Ludo, Rummy) which makes it hard to win anything. We want to create pure skill-based strategy games (no luck factor), where you can control your outcome better. What’s more, more than 50% of the players win! We make use of Game Theory (the science of decision-making) to come up with games that are so simple that even a 5-year-old can play. Our vision is to encourage people to make better decisions through gamification.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Backend Developer to join our young team. You will be responsible for all the server-side logic of our games, ensuring a smooth, glitch-free gaming experience. You have to minimize downtime, crashes, and other bugs and capture & store data correctly for further analytics. You will be working alongside a dynamic team of IITian founders, engineers, designers, and marketers, so there is a lot of scope for learning and growth.
We’re a young, passionate team looking to make a dent in the gaming space. We work hard, but we party harder (beer/pizza every Friday night). If you love challenges, playing games, and building innovative products from scratch, we’d like to meet you.
- Build robust backend systems that do not break down.
- Write clean and reusable code for future use and ease of understanding
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Give inputs on how to develop new features in the most cost and effort-economical way
- Implementation of security standards, data protection, and privacy protocols
- We want to be a data-driven company. Gather data (events, clicks, behaviors) to facilitate analytics by the Product and Marketing teams
- Create dashboards where all key metrics and data is visible at a glance
- Implement and maintain an SEO-friendly website
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Full-Stack / Back-end developer
- 2+ years of NodeJS experience
- 1+ years of ReactJS experience
- Proficient in MySQL and database design and schemas
- Familiarity with ELK stack. Hands-on project experience will be preferred.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Should be a team player and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Should show initiative and be opinionated. We don’t want a yes-man. [MUST]
- Computer Science or a relevant degree from a reputed university is a plus but NOT mandatory
- Brownie points if you’ve worked on / developed a mobile game before
What you can expect at Savvology Games
- A cool work atmosphere complete with flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, fruit water, games (Foosball, Table Tennis, Pool, Carrom, Board Games, Cards…). Time will fly.
- A hockey-stick trajectory for growth professionally
- Fun people who you’ll want to hang out with after office hours too :)
- Lots of treats - Did we mention beer/pizza every Friday?
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Experience in the Spring Framework
Experience in Spring boot micro services
Experience in front end technologies like Angular 9/10/11, Java script, html5, typescript
Experience in Java restful web services and SOAP webservices
Hands on experience in tools like Post man,Github, code quality analysis using SonarQube,Maven, Eclipse or Intellij
Experience with test-driven development
Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams;
Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
Demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
Ability to adapt to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment
Experience of working in Agile methodology
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Fullstack Developer on our team at a Senior Software Engineer/ Engineering Lead level. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the solution design and development for various software systems and subsystems. They will develop new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry. They will also be required to lead, hire, and set up a team to meet our product objectives.
We are looking for someone who can :
- Think like a product owner
- Design and build new products and manage their delivery
- Drive culture, learning, and development of team members and of the larger org
- Mentor, motivate & ensure delivery from a small team
- Take ownership and get the job done
- Ensure the quality of deliverables
You should have :
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience in the design and development of applications using NodeJs, ReactJs, MySQL, etc.
- Good architectural and design skills
- Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms
- An engineering degree preferably, from a top-tier school (or an equivalent experience)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience in Elastic Search/ Solr/ Amazon AWS
- Experience building sites to function cross-platform and cross-browser
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product, and Design, and lead a team of 4-7 rockstar engineers.
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- A great working environment with an opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
Location: Pune, India
We're seeking an experienced engineering leader to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers. This is a technical hands-on management position. Primarily you will be responsible for application development and project delivery for a portfolio of applications within the Enterprise Contact Center. This is a playing coach role, which encompasses people management, technical/ functional expertise, and relationship/stakeholder management.
FlytBase is a 4-year old, venture-funded, high growth startup – a global pioneer in software-led automation of commercial drone applications. The team has a cumulative professional experience of several decades, with engineering graduates from IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Texas & Georgia Tech.
FlytBase develops intelligent software that leverages reliable, off-the-shelf drone hardware to automate and scale drone deployments for commercial use-cases. FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the ‘NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019’.
Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage multi-complexity projects.
Accountable for the overall delivery of the product/application - ensuring the quality of code and committing to the timelines.
Lead a software engineering team, provide technical coaching, mentor teammates and manage project timelines.
Advocate of strong Agile development methodologies (SCRUM), automated testing, and continuous integration.
Work with product owners and development teams to gather and refine requirements, and see development through to QA, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
Collaborate with Product and UX teams to design and build responsive, data rich tools for our customers.
Collaborate across multiple teams to architect new solutions.
Drive efforts to reduce inefficiencies in development, QA and deployment processes.
Mentor and guide the team to make sound engineering decisions, improve code quality and encourage the team to get out of their comfort zone, whilst working with team members to grow.
Manage work flows and ensure productivity of team.
Recruit and hire team members.
6+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing web applications.
Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in managing development projects and leading a team of successful software engineers.
Must be able to discuss technical aspects of architecture/design/code issues directly with technical teams.
Very strong Full stack development and Architecture experience using Microservices Architecture, UI/UX, CI/CD, Design Patterns & Cloud Platform enablement.
Experience designing, developing and supporting REST services.
Practitioner of unit testing, data structuring, profiling, performance tuning and debugging.
Ability to deal with ambiguities effectively (Technology, People, Process, or Partner).
Must be able to mentor team members and partners to accomplish project and departmental goals and objectives.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fitness and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
Fast-paced startup culture
Hacker mode environment
Enthusiastic and approachable team
Company-wide sense of purpose
Flexible work hours
Informal dress code
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
As a Senior Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will write and maintain efficient code by using PHP technology. You will follow the complete software development life cycle and work with other team members on solutions modules including software system design and development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involve in full life-cycle application development
- Programming and Development of Web Application with other PHP Programmer
- Analyzing, coding and debugging the application with PHP & MySQL
- Involve in the work of cloud technology(AWS)
- Involve in a continuous learning process for the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience as a Sr. PHP Developer /Sr. PHP Programmer
- Prior experience in working with PHP, PHP Core, Code igniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony (Any Framework)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud services
- Have an understanding of MySQL Database
- Excellent in OOPS concepts and implementation in projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience on Web Service and third party API integration
- Experience in Linux Environment (LAMP) will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of debugging and technical troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of deployment and release cycle with PHP technology
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
Also have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team-based well-managed training & development process
- A strong and committed team of 450+ employee
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainers.
You are required to possess good knowledge of PHP and experience in Laravel repository.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work alongside a broader team with a focus on Design, UX, Optimization, Back End processes, DevOps Efficiency with the goal of delivering high-quality projects using the latest tech stack.
- A keen eye for detail, along with a passion to deliver quality, customer-focused solutions is absolutely essential.
- Championing Web Development: You will be responsible for handling web development from ideation to production.
- Collaboration with product manager and other developers, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing web products.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Great skills in PHP MVC framework Laravel.
- Extensive Experience in API integration and development is required.
- Experienced with version control systems and repository management.
- Experience working and configuring AWS is a huge plus. but a basic understanding to work on AWS is required.
- Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills and experience building consumer systems at scale.