Company Introduction (apna)
We are building a novel platform to create better economic opportunities for the blue/grey
workforce around the world. We are a very product focused and customer obsessed company. Delivering high quality products at lightning speed is our USP. If you are looking for challenging work and rapid merit based growth in your career, look no further and welcome aboard.
Checkout our product on Google Play store apna - Job Search App | Job Groups
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer responsible looking for engineering ownership of one/many products at apna. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (Android + WebApp). A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
● Take ownership of end-to-end product development
● Be champion of Test Driven Development methodology
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Technical Documentation around the owned product
Skills And Qualifications
● Expert level in OOPS concepts and REST API development
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go
● Knowledge around ElasticSearch, Celery, Redis is must
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Knowledge of GCP would be a plus
● Have autonomy to work from home. Only one rule: Get things Done!
● We promote and celebrate team members contributing at a variety of professional
conferences and events. Be a speaker, contribute to open sourcepublish academic
work, publish an online blog showing your expertise. we are here to encourage you!
● You join us in your current area of expertise and let us know about your personal
professional goals. Looking to start your company? Further studies at the best institutes?
Want to change career track? We make sure you reach there!
● Generous pool of ESOPs
As a modern fintech company, at GoldenPi we’re breaking barriers of the conventional fixed income investment market. We’re looking for dynamic individuals who would like to join us at the forefront of this fintech revolution. You will play a pivotal role in building our cutting-edge technology stack for the financial world. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to work closely with our highly-qualified technology team (IIT/IIM alum) and implement the latest tech advances on our platform.
Write maintainable, scalable, and efficient code
Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively
Ability to work in a fast-paced startup
Desired Skills & Experience:
BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
Knowledge of Restful Web Services
Understanding of OOPS, Data Structure and Algorithms
Knowledge of Python will be a plus
Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
Familiar with Agile methodologies
What This Job Will Offer:
Challenging work, open and collaborative work-environment
Opportunity to work with modern technologies and fast career growth
Industry standard salary package and additional perks
About the Company:
GoldenPi Technologies is India's first online Fintech company to specialize in the Fixed Income investment segment. GoldenPi’s proprietary technology platform acts as a smart aggregator of Bonds and Debentures across various Bond institutions, Capital Market Divisions of Banks and other players in the capital markets. Investors can access this platform via both B2C and B2B business lines and invest seamlessly. GoldenPi’s business lines are opening up new investment options to the 70 MN retail investor segment and lakhs of HNIs and Corporates across the country!
Hands-on experience in developing Enterprise applications based in the JAVA domain.
Experience in developing and deploying Microservices and understanding real time management of resources
Experience in Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns such as MVC and other popular design principles.
Experience working on Spring Framework and Spring Boot - Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(RestSoap).
Additional knowledge of Salesforce will be an added benefit
Candidates must know Generic, Design Patterns, etc.
Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
Experience with scripting languages Java, Unix shell scripting.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior HTML/ PHP/ WordPress developer.
The ideal candidate should have experience of 3 years or more in HTML + PHP and preferably in Shopify.
Managing servers is part of the job.
You will be leading a team of 2 junior web developers.
Desired Candidate Profile
This is a WORK from OFFICE position.
There are no options to work from home.
The office is based in DLF phase 4, Gurgaon.
The location is near Huda City Center Metro.
The preferred candidate would be the one who can join immediately.
Perks and Benefits
We are a Branding and digital marketing Company. Working hours 8:30 AM AM to 7 PM.
Please apply only if you are willing to live in or near Gurgaon.
Learn more at www.conceptualise.in
Premagic helps photographers to streamline their workflow, maximize their brand exposure & get more referral leads to grow their business. At the core, we are a CRM, Media storage and a kickass gallery for photographers.
We have more than 65 Million media files shared through Premagic and handle at least 1Tb of traffic per month, just on our CDN. We perform 500K on the fly image resizes per day using our in-house lambda. We are currently exploring how ML can be used to make photographers jobs easier.
What your typical day looks like
Develop product ideas into working prototypes based on the problems faced by customers.
- Analyze feasibility, cost and return of investments for product ideas.
- Suggest solutions for the problem, which is user friendly, technically simple and elegant.
- Break down features into smaller deliverables and implement solutions in a way your module is scalable and can be integrated with other services with little effort.
What we expect from you
Strong Programmer with hands-on experience in building products for 2 - 4 years.
- Knowledge in managing AWS/Azure/GCP/ any cloud resources. We self host our Redis database (Yeah! Redis is a database), use S3 and CDN aggressively and a bunch of EC2s and a load balancer for processing data.
- Work on multiple technologies and apps. As a founding Engineer, we expect you to contribute across multiple apps and services.
You are the right fit, if
You are someone whom your peers look up to for technical guidance and architectural decisions.
- You can create an app end to end - right from design to build, test and deploy.
- You are willing to work on multiple technologies and apps and don't overly idolize a particular framework or language.
- You know that you're creating apps for the end customer and not to satisfy your internal thirst to try a new library or framework out. Just write clean code.
- You pay attention to detail and have an eye for great UI/UX
- You know your stuff. You know what you're talking about and you're fine with admitting things you don't know about and you're willing to learn the new stuff.
Why work with us
Pair program and work with the founders to build world-class software that elevates how photographers run their business. 2 out of 3 founders code, and has more than 16 years of combined experience in building enterprise-grade products in the past.
- At Premagic, you'll be diving right into the hustle and bustle of a growing young early-stage startup. You'll be wearing multiple hats and not just a code monkey here.
- You play a key role in nurturing and growing the team here. Want to try your hand at digital marketing? Sales? You have the freedom to contribute to it.
- You get to experience and cultivate your entrepreneurial mindset here by working with the founding team. And even the freedom to start your own projects at Premagic.
- You are responsible for moulding the app that future photographers would use. You have the power to decide, what features make the app and how a feature should be designed.
- Frontend Tech stack: Typescript, React, Redux and Electron
- Backend Tech stack: Python, Flask, Falcon, Django, Redis, Postgres orchestrated via Docker on AWS Infra.
Experience in Rest frameworks like flask & Django
- regular expression
- Exposure to git, Docker, Kubernetes
- CICD experience
- TensorFlow, sci-kit-learn ml libraries
- Knowledge in Agile-based development.
- Web scrapping experience
- Db connectivity libraries
- Email automation
- Selenium python libraries
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 4.5 to 6 years of software development experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Microservice architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
- Understand the architecture and design of multiple existing API capabilities
- Collaborate with the team to monitor and maintain the availability and performance of existing API capabilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects within existing API capabilities
- Collaborate with teammates to understand and troubleshoot issues within the larger system
- Perform periodic sustainment activities such as license, certificate, and credential updates.
- Develop enhancements to existing API capabilities as defined and approved by the leadership
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and other Agile ceremonies
- Write clean, scalable code based on requirements and consistent with the design
- Unit Test enhancement and defect corrections
- Collaborate with teammates to perform system regression testing
- Deploy new baselines to production environments following existing Maintenance Release Processes
- Make recommendations for enhancements to improve existing software and/or to enhance the monitoring capability
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support when appropriate
- Excellent analytical, programming, and debugging skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing backend RoR & Java solutions
- Familiarity or proficiency with Spring Boot-based development
- Understanding of the fundamental technologies of the web, including HTTP, SSL, and JSON
- Working knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and SQL databases
- Enthusiasm for the latest and greatest tools and technologies
- Commitment to a DevOps culture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Has high standards, results-oriented, and a commitment to delivering high-quality software on time
– We are looking for a kick ass software engineer with exceptional skills in data structures, algorithms, core java, and distributed systems. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don’t like giving excuses, contribute to product features, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
This is a predominantly back-end engineering role.
– You are a rockstar engineer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
– You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
– You will be responsible for the delivery of product features as a part of the platform engineering team.
– You will be hands-on working on key features of the product.
– You will be responsible for design of back-end architectural changes and product features.
– You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and implement ideas to build products in efficient and cohesive manner.
– Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
– Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
– 4+ years of experience with hands-on experience in Core Java/Kotlin
– 2+ years of experience as a technical architect with responsibility for core features
– 4+ years of working experience in cloud-based systems
– 2+ years of experience working on distributed systems
– 2+ years of experience working on Kafka and Zookeeper
– Experience working on RxJava/ Reactive Programming
– Adept on design patterns and distributed systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Proficient in building REST APIs to interact with relational and non-relational data sources
– Proficient in SQL and RDBMS
– Hands on experience in code and system optimization
– Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus