- Demonstrable UI & UX skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch & XD.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Can motivate and guide the team to think differently.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements
- Leadership capabilities
About the Company
Super Six Sports Gaming Pvt Ltd is an organization in the field of SportsTech, launched in 2020. The vision of the firm is to launch world class products in the domain of Sports on the back of Tech with a single point of agenda of driving sports engagement and creating a sports metaverse. We have been guided by the legendary Mr. Harsha Bhogle as brand investor & ambassador since the early days.
The founding team consists of a bunch of graduates / postgraduates from premium institutes like XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR, who are not just passionate sports fans, but also have significant industry experience having worked in companies like ITC, Star Sports, Airtel, Vodafone Idea, Kronos to name a few.
A short brief about the products
Fantasy Akhada: One of the fastest growing fantasy apps of the country, Fantasy Akhada, was launched in January 2020. Since then, we have grown to over 2.5Mn users on the app and have been often appreciated as the most customer-centric app in the space. We were also significantly present on this year’s IPL, with our marketing campaign #KhelTumharaAkhadaHumara. The TVC featuring Harsha Bhogle & Ali Fazal went viral on social media.
VUSport: A sports streaming, analytics & content platform which has been currently launched on social media aims to be the one-stop shop for Sports Analytics. The content available will appeal to both the fantasy user as well as the casual sports fan. We are in the process of building the app.
Role: Graphic Designer
Experience Required: 2+ years
- Create graphics for various media platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing team and meeting deadlines.
- Work with a wide range of media, meet deadlines and work with constraints effectively
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for effective brand communication while following the visual and brand guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design with softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect etc .
- Proven experience with graphic design with a strong portfolio of work
- Understand best design techniques and solutions to create eye-catching ads.
- Knowledge of design principles to produce the high quality design for Google, Facebook, Instagram, youtube etc.
- Organisational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics - ensure that brand and design standards are understood and upheld in all communications
- Ability to multitask, take initiative and absorb information quickly
- Keen to learn and grow in a start-up
*You will be primarily working with the growth and product teams. Specifically, you will:
Work with the growth team to design multi-channel promotional materials for brands on Fynd
Work closely with the product team on design artifacts (illustrations, animations, icons, logos, etc) for various products
Design merchandise and promotional collateral for Fynd
Provide design support for various internal products.
2+ years of experience in Graphic Design.
Strong design software skills and a thorough understanding of Adobe creative suite especially Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
Professional attitude and punctuality in meeting strict deadlines
Impeccable attention to detail
Curiosity to learn & explore things outside your domain of expertise
A true team player
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators, and go-getters shaping the way millions of people shop in India. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work.
Note: An online portfolio showcasing your latest high-quality Graphic Design work, is a must to apply to this position.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
What you need to have:
- Proven work experience at least 2years as a UI/ UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects required
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Designer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a Social Media Designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
To be successful as a Social Media Designer, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media Designer should be computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Sciences.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.