Role : Mobile Developer - Flutter
Experience :1 yrs +
Technologies : Flutter, Dart, Mobile App Development (Android iOS React Native Ionic), API Integration
Location : Indore
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create cross platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences.
- Work on a category creating, possibly disruptive fintech product in early stages
- Working with Mobile App development team to build pretty much everything - features, UI that works across multiple devices and interfaces, app analytics and more
- Translating UIUX designs into code, eye for good UI and UX.
- Write concise, well-documented code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- App availability across with range of devices and Android iOS version
Required Technical Skills :
- Upto 1 yrs of experience and a track record in building Mobile Applications using native platform (Android andor iOS) or Cross Platform Development framework like React Native, Ionic
- Good knowledge of Flutter, Dart, Material Design
- Knowledge of MEAN MERN stack and Cloud is major plus
- Exposure or experience in Java Kotlin andor Swift
- Work experience in Android Studio xCode is preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Firebase including Firebase cloud messaging, dynamic linksdeep links, remote configs, crashlytics and analytics
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Know-how of Unit testing
- Experience with Git or other version control tools
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
Job Types: Full-time/WFO
Location -First Floor Samachar Bhawan Behind Dainik Bhaskar office press Complex AB Road, Indore(M.P.) 452001
About Bluetick Softech Pvt Ltd
· Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI, and animations.
· Should have experience working with native technologies like Android.
· Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
· Experienced in working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
· Experience with Agile development, scrum.
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotitable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days
Job purpose/Skill Set:
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organised and of the highest quality. You will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Technical Competencies :
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience as a Mobile developer
- Experience of designing and developing android application
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages like Kotlin.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Should be proficient in UI/UX development
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Work closely with back-end developers and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Write documents related to project plan, technical specifications, approach and processes
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for mobile app coding
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Proficiency in Kotlin, Android Studio, Firebase, RESTful APIs and Google Maps API
-Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns- MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
• 3+ years of experience building mobile applications.
• Proficient with React Native.
• Experience in developing and delivering large scale Android and iOS mobile applications
• Ability to work through new and complex React Native issues and contribute to libraries
• Engineers who are obsessed with optimizations and are ready to go the extra mile to
deliver the best app experience to the customers.
• Experience in writing unit testing code with libraries like Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, Mocha,
• Experience in at least one native language, Android or iOS(Swift/Objective C).
• Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using advanced
• Worked in a startup environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
• A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with
Who are we looking for?
1. Someone who is annoyed by the build time it takes for an application to build and has actually done something to optimise it
2. Has good experience in building Android applications
3. Experience with the flutter ecosystem is a great plus.
4. Who likes to think in terms of software and data architecture before opening Android studio.
5. Comfortable with managing development and deployment of applications.
6. Open and more importantly excited about learning the new technologies.
Roles and responsibilities
1. Participate and contribute in design and development of the core components of the Filo service.
2. Ensure high quality of software development w.r.t to project architecture, code quality, testing and deployment.
3. Implement testing frameworks and disciplines as part of every feature development.
4. Own performance of app in production and implement/push for implementation of systems to monitor, debug and fix an issue in production in lowest TATpossible.
Advocate good engineering has the highest priority with the only exception of value delivered to the end user.
1. MacBook Pro goes without saying
3. Flexible Working Hours
4. Flexible core working hours
5. Development budget (conferences, training, Udemy, language classes)
6. Internal tech guilds, Hackathon and public Meetups
7. A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills
8. Great Office Location
9. Regular company parties and team events.
We are a team of educators and engineers who believe there is a lot that can be done when it comes to how people learn things. We believe while a good book is a must, so is a good experience and a good teacher but are unfortunately not well explored.
Join us on this exploration!
Salary as Per Market Standards
- The main roles and responsibilities would be:
- Deliver high quality mobile apps on Android platforms.
- Create best practice, drive initiatives to build reusable frameworks, components and solutions.
- Engage with the team to create a knowledge centre on Android.
- Minimum experience of 1 years needed. Ideally more than 2 years.
- Maps based apps.
- Payment gateway integration: (PayPal, Stripe, Paytm etc).
- Integration of webservices
- Marketplace apps
- Live Streaming
- Offline application development.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java
- Android SDK
- JSON/REST API
- Social Media APIs
- UML/Design Pattern
- Knowledge of Retrofit,Volley,Dagger2,Realm,RxJava,Espresso
- Knowledge of android architecture component(LiveData etc).
- Working Experience on MMVM and MVP architecture
- Experience in SQL and NOSQL databases.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Work closely with the leadership team to define roadmap and development plans
- Help define and implement standards and promote best practices for the Android development team
- Tackle daily challenges with your creative problem solving recommendations
- Mentor and contribute knowledge to the rest of the team and the organization
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: 6-8 years
Location: India (remote)
1. Handson exp in Kotlin and Android studio
2. Good understanding of Core Java
3. Experience in JSON parsing
4. Experience in REST API
5. Experience in Junit test cases
6. Well versed in Latest Android API version.
7. Experience in publishing apps to the App Store.
8. Social Networking site integration
9. Code version tool – Git and JIRA
10. Architecture understanding - MVVM, MVP
11. Strong analytical and debugging skills/ Unit test coverage
12. Ability to do design and high level architecture
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
-Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
-Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
-Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
-Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
-Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
-Design interfaces to improve user experience
-Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
-Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
-Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
-Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
-In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java & flutter
-Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
-Familiarity with OOP design principles
-Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
-Ability to perform in a team environment