- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications focus
- 1+ or more years of related experience in graphic design
- Strong graphic design skills with knowledge of various design production tools and software
- Knowledge of and demonstrated abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and similar software
- Basic knowledge and demonstrated abilities in icon design, character design and, illustration
- Working along with the video animation team to provide them the necessary vectors.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and partners, receive feedback and take direction
- Manage multiple projects and deliver work in a timely fashion with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Basic knowledge of design file formats
About CEDCOSS Technologies Private Limited
CEDCOSS Technologies is a leading offshore outsourcing services provider with services including Website Development, Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Application Development, Social Media Solutions, WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and Open Source Development Customization.
The firm was established by highly qualified industry professionals who are dedicated to providing customers with high-quality information technology solutions. When clients collaborate with CEDCOSS, they can anticipate having world-class processes, transparent business partners, speedy execution, and the flexibility to stretch their budget by making use of the global delivery model that CEDCOSS pioneered.
We deal with the most recent technologies that have become available on the market and provide services that are both up-to-date and scalable. Customers achieve their business goals, such as growing their revenue and efficiency, with the assistance of the experts working for the company. These professionals have vast experience as well as expertise in the sectors in which they specialize.
CITTA is a Premium Quality Natural Baby Bath & Skin Care Brand That is Safe, Tested and Gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a Cruelty Free Brand. We are expanding our core team who are determined to achieve results.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creative visual approach while designing Ad creative, print ads, merchandising etc
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using in market design tools
• Create short videos using latest software as per the requirement
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Establish creative direction for the company
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Strong understanding of marketing and communication
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Primary Job Description
- a) Visual Design Strategy
- Work with the marketing and product team to identify visual design themes for cohesion with overall Freeup brand identity and areas for brand differentiation in the context of social commerce space.
- Work with marketing leadership to identify disruptive design strategies to enhance brand differentiation and positioning across FreeUp products and experiences
- b) Visual Design Operations
- Provide visual design inputs for the brand calendar across all channels -social media, PR and owned channels.
- Develop and execution integrated marketing campaigns across owned ,paid and partnership media both online and offline
- Provide design templates to ensure brand visual consistency in all partner engagements, co-branded
communication & campaigns.
Candidate should have a strong graphic design background who is also proficient in 2D animation
- Ideally having worked for a high-growth consumer startup supplying content to social media or ads teams
- Kinetic typography and composite layering should be included in the requirements
- Bonus if they have the ability to draw/sketch by hand
- Having 3-5 years of experience (being a junior may not be a disadvantage here)
- Ready to complete an assignment e.g. a 15-second video within 24 hours
- Having an impressive portfolio to showcase, both static and short animation work
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
What are we looking for?
The best designers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Strong hands-on skills which should range from designing using Photoshop to coding UI mockups.
- Hands-on knowledge on Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design (B.Des.).
- A lead of visual design who envisions and creates the next generation of user interfaces for customer service.
- A design pioneer, who will invent user interfaces that combine speech, touch, and other modalities to drive intuitive interactions on smartphones, tablets, and other connected consumer devices.
- The ability to combine strategy with design thinking to deliver an experience like our audience never had before.
- Bring passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
1-2 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work
Requirements may include logos, illustrations, layouts, screen compositions and design for animations, user interfaces, websites, marketing material and similar, and iterations of the same in line with feedback.. You must possess strong composition, colour and design, typography and layout skills.
You must have good awareness of design trends, what is current in advertising and graphic design, and good knowledge of tools and technology.