What you will do:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Communicating with teams about layout and design
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Adobe illustrator (must)
You should apply If you:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
An innovative place to explore next-generation technologies for students and all techenthusiasts.
A team of highly charged dynamic individuals, a cohesive unit that has been driven with the desire totransformthewayEngineeringandSTEMeducationislookedatandaccessedaroundtheglobe.Havingthemodest of starts in the year 2012, we have grown from strength to strength, thanks to our team of highlymotivated engineers and curious learners who took it upon themselves to develop a product that couldusher in making Robotics ubiquitous. The brand SP Robotic Works strives to be the first one globally tointroducetomorrow’sgenerationstothe world of techlearning.
Today, the company has India's Largest Network of Maker Labs and is also spreading its wingsInternationally with debut in Australia. , the company introduces learners to othercutting edge fields too such as Internet of Things, Virtual Reality, Computer Vision and more etc. With an aimto reach millions of students every year across 10+ countries by 2025, the team has ensured qualityeducationtoallstudentsthroughitspersonalizedandgamifiede-learningplatformwhichsynchronizeswiththehands-onkitdevelopedbytheteamfor learningvarious technologies.
The backbone of the company is its community - that is considered the most active tech community in Indiainnovatingitswaythrough variousIndustrysectors. Withopportunitiesfor learnerstoapply theireducation in real-time, every initiative is undertaken with the aim of making learners not just become awareofcuttingedge concepts,but tomake them creatorsandarchitects of asustainablefuture!
We are looking for a Sr. User Interface designer responsible for creating engaging and brand-consistent visual designs that address user needs and deliver business value for our product. You're a strong partner who collaborates well with cross-disciplinary teams, seeks feedback, and takes creative direction with grace and maturity. You're ready to take ownership of part of a project and contribute to defining the project vision. You’ve to develop user interface design best practices as well as mentor and develop others on the team.
You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to create compelling experiences for spanning Responsive Web, Mobile, and Tablet. You will be engaged throughout the product life cycle.
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch:
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together
As a Sr. UI Designer, you will be responsible to lead and oversee the company’s entire UI strategy. Senior UI designers tend to take a more strategic, analytical role, so you’ll need to be extremely comfortable with data.Depending on requirements, as a Sr. UI Designer, she/he will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following:
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support.
- Navigation Structures
- Interactive Guidelines
- Click through Prototypes
- Low fidelity grid-based HTML outputs (optional)
- Develop and express the brand visually through all aspects of design and user interactions that delight users.
- Prepare deliverables for production and collaborate with engineers to ensure vision and intent is translated.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Stay up to date on the latest standards, changes and trends in the UI design field.
- Develop user design best practices and templates.
- Mentor and develop other user interface design team members.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Need to be a good design team player.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Proficiency in producing "pixel perfect" design files.
- Experience creating design systems for enterprise-level experiences
- Experience creating icons and other custom illustrations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in UI Design field.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Experience of working in Agile SW development teams
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Empathetic to business and end consumer needs
- Act as the lead or contributing designer on projects, presenting work across the design, UX, and development teams
- Expert knowledge on Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator and any wireframing tools.
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Create designs that are on-brand for our product and follow a project's creative vision and business strategy while putting the user first.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UI and other areas of design and innovation
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics.
Previous work experience in Web3 Product Design
Or experience in software design
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior 2D Games Artist you’ll be part of the Casual Games team creating eye-catching art for our mobile games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make our games look great to help bring joy to millions of players”
What you will really be doing
- Taking responsibility for the art on multiple small casual mobile game projects
- Creating 2D/UI graphics and animations and integrating them in Unity
- Participating in art reviews and being receptive to feedback and art direction
- Troubleshooting any art issues from a creative and technical standpoint.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Solid understanding of art and design fundamentals
- Good all rounder - ability to create game ready art assets in 2D as well as 3D, and can demonstrate it in a portfolio of work.
- A creative ‘indie’ mindset - you have the ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques and a willingness to dip your toes into a number of disciplines (UI/VFX/Animation etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and aren’t too concerned about AAA polish.
- You’re a team player with a desire to help juniors and teach them the tricks of the trade
- An interest in mobile games
- Experience with development processes such as GIT and Management Tools
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
If you are suitable for this role, please include with your application sketching / drawing examples either within your portfolio or as separate links
Education – any Graduate
Skill set : Adobe photo shop, adobe illustrator, After effects, Figma, Adobe XD, web designing, InDesign.
Aertrip is looking for the world’s best designers. Designers at Aertrip are given the freedom and environment to do the best work of their lives. And all required tools are made available. Through Aertrip, your designs can influence and make a deference in the lives of Aertrip’s world-wide user base. UX / UI is where it all begins. You are literally the prospective brain behind the company. At Aertrip you’l have the opportunity to:
- Design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions.
- Work closely with best in the world designers, product managers, engineers, leaders and mentors in a highly collaborative environment.
- Take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product offering.
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state.
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Aertrip platform.
- Own the solution space and be able to sell your thinking with solid rationales.
Our Tech Deck :
- Adobe CC
- Microsoft Office
- Apple iWork
- InVision, Sympli and other prototyping / presentation tools
- Google Drive
Your Part :
You will have to be great with all-round design skills. Your day-to-day job will involve working on various fields of design: Digital Experiences - Web Design, App Design, Record and design Screencasts, Video and audio designing and editing, Email Design, Design relevant Illustrations, Logos, Icons and animations and Print Design. You will also have to be proficient with presenting your work creating a working model using prototyping tools.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
- Master's degree in any descipline of design
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in designing consumer applications and hands-on experience in UX/UI
- A portfolio full of exceptional design thinking, showcasing a breadth of creative work across various fields of design
- Deep understanding of various desktop and mobile OS environments and their native designs
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Front End Technologies (HTML, CSS and JS) and their latest technical capabilities and limitations
- You need to be an expert at using the following tools and learn its latest features:
- Sketch (and its various Plugins)
- Adobe CC apps
- Photo editing tools
- Video creation and editing tools
- Audio creation and editing tools
- Microsoft PowerPoint / Apple Keynote
- Ready resourceful libraries for icons, fonts, logos, sounds fx and stock music, images & videos
- Any other tools as required to deliver great design
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
- As a Designer
- Strong Communication Design and UX Design skills;
- Strong UI and motion design skills;
- An eye for detail;
- Ability to use apt typography and colour;
- Deep understanding of the end to end product design process, including how to develop and use stories, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping and user testing;
- Ability to understand and adopt emerging Web technologies and fashions of Web and App Design;
- Ability to design minimal interfaces with great user experience and aesthetics;
- A mindset for continuous improvements;
- Problem solving skills;
- Passion for quality design and innovation;
- A thirst for continuous learning;
- Great presentation skills.
- As a team player
- Adopt, use and extend existing design language and standards of the brand and company;
- Estimate design timelines and deliver designs as per schedule. Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines;
- Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment;
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment;
- Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them.
- It's also great to have
- Good copywriting and language skills;
- Good management skills;
- Good story-telling skills.
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling across teams.
- Create intuitive user-centered UX and design solutions for mobile apps based on the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities
- Plan and implement new designs for mobile app interfaces and optimize existing UI
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for website, dashboard, new features on the app etc
- Lead and define visual design to explore and develop consistent, engaging, easy to use design solutionsImplement consistent design language across all internal and external brand touch points
- Collaborate with the development team to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience
- Build brand design guidelines, best practices, style guides and standards
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of relevant visual design/UI experience, mobile app UI or web app UI is preferred
- Proven experience of designing clean and aesthetic user interfaces, web content layouts and assets
- Proficient in design software such as figma, photoshop, illustrator, sketch, adobe suite, invision
- Fundamental understanding of design principles and concepts
- Strong portfolio of customer facing projects (preferably for tech companies)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience working closely across functions like product, engineering and marketing teams
What you should be good at:
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product/feature from the idea stage through to launch and validation.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web.
- Product thinking, you consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions. You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture. You can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Communication and Collaboration, you are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Designing and executing a primary research framework to validate User experience and derive Consumer Insights
- Participate in training, internal initiatives, blogging, Meetups, speaking at conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or UX Design discipline.
- A very strong background with at least 3+ years of user experience design.
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies.
- Create Intuitive websites, Responsive design, Web and Mobile application/Product interfaces
- Good at following practices like W3C standards, Tableless layout & SEO friendly markup
- Creating ideas for a social media campaign, print communication, packaging and branding
- Creating promotional videos by collaborating with the marketing team
- Create and iterate design mock-ups, prototypes, specs and production visual assets such as graphics and icons
Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- A portfolio that demonstrates your visual and interaction design experience
- Strong ability to communicate, articulate your design decisions, and consider feedback from product managers, engineers and other designers
- Experience with 3D software tools like Maya, Blender, Unity, etc
- Should be well-versed in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration
Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create exceptional user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD, Sketch (will be advantage)