- Managing small to medium teams with a focus on performance and talent retention
- Participate in creation and execution of product and technology roadmap with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product managers and other leads/architects for building and delivering projects
- Ownership of front-end and back-end development work carried out with reusability, scalability, and testability of the projects
- Hire and mentor junior team members and coordinate their training
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for new integrations and tools
- Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment and stay compliant with security regulations
- Monitor reliability and performance of all customer-facing and internal projects
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals, and timelines
- Work experience as an engineering manager or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
- Experience in the Fintech space
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies (AWS preferred) and server-side technologies (Java preferred)
- Hands-on experience in back-end and front-end development
- Good understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies (SCRUM / Kanban / SAFe)
- Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
- Excellent project management skills
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
We are Mintifi, a Mumbai based fin-tech working on India's first data-driven supply chain financing platform.
We are solving huge problem of inefficient and costly access to credit for millions of Indians distributors and retailers. We use hi-tech data driven and new-age credit models and IT solutions to solve this.
We are founded by experienced entrepreneurs having experience in Investment Banking, SME Lending and Distributed Processing systems and building the businesses ground up.
We have big ambitions and dreams of disrupting the supply chain lending landscape in India. In fact, we are already doing it from last 1 year. Yet, we have only scratched the surface of the problem and the underlying opportunity and that’s where the fun begins.
If you want to part of exciting and challenging journey, love to solve complex problems, if finding the path amid uncertainties excites you, we are the place for you.
Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do?
If the phrase “With Great Power comes Great Responsibility”🕷️ stands true anywhere, it’s here!
As one of the Engineering leaders at Classplus, you’ll contribute to the high-level architecture of several systems. You’ll be responsible for establishing the technology vision and best engineering practices in your team. Basically, determine the overall success of the product.
Are you a passionate, entrepreneurial, hands-on Engineering Leader? Then you’ll be a great fit to join the Classplus Engineering team (based out of Noida).
We’ll need you to
● Build platforms and distributed systems to solve multiple business use cases👨🏻💻
● Provide growth in terms of monthly transactions, new customer- acquisitions, customer retention, etc.
● Understand the customer behavior and build smart- products using cutting-edge technologies to solve these problems at scale.
● Work closely with the Product Management, Business, Development, Design, and Delight team 🤝🏻
● Enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace for educators and content creators
● Lead a team of software engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability 📈
● Manage business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop teams across various pods
● Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow
● Architect & design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solution 💻
● Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time
You should apply, if you
● Are seasoned professional✊🏻: Have 9-12 years of experience in developing products with 2+ years in leading a team of 8-10 members. Additionally, possess technical hands-on, prior experience with a scalable architecture managing team of 5-10.
Should also have prior experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers.
● Are a Born Leader : Can mentor engineers and architects in the team and have good team management skills with the ability to multitask, strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Know your tech👩🏻💻: Have experience with web technologies, NodeJS/Java/Golang, MySQL, NoSql, Cache (Redis, ElasticCache), Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud infra etc.
● Are a problem solver: Should be able to think out of the box and demonstrate how to solve a deeply complex and hard technical challenge
● Can communicate like a pro🗣️: Can effectively communicate a vision upward (Engineering Leadership), inward (peers and engineering team), and outward (product & business teams).
Being a Part of the Clan!
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.
Vonage Engineering Mission: We embody the notion of be what’s next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
Why this role matters:
The Engineering team at Vonage is a fast growing group of talented engineers. Our Engineers face multiple challenges associated with high performance, distributed systems, and processing large volumes of data in real time.
The SMS API team (link to the product here) is looking for an Engineering Manager to take ownership of our Adaptive Routing system, and transform it with new technologies and new features. This system is responsible for choosing the best route (i.e. SMS supplier/carrier) through which to send an SMS, and involves data processing, integrating with systems like Costs, and complex logic to ensure the best customer experience. The stack is Java (8 to 16), MySQL, ActiveMQ, Kafka, and AWS with Terraform.
Software Engineers build the infrastructure and business logic for the next generation of unified communication platforms. We work cross-functionally to understand business requirements, evaluate alternative approaches and ensure software and systems are accessible and easy to use. We live on the leading edge of system and component design, developing solutions that serve millions of users and businesses all over the world. The Manager, Software Engineering, brings this to life by contributing to technology development and decision-making and guiding the work of software engineers and teams.
What you will do:
● Drive growth of local team; providing coaching, mentoring, direction, and line management to a team of software engineers.
● Work with product owners and customers to understand use case and business requirements.
● Lead team members in the planning and delivery of product / solution releases.
● Assign, manage and perform project work, including scope, schedule, resource allocation and cost estimation.
● Set high standards to ensure the delivery of secure, high quality, well-tested and scalable software to meet customer and business requirements.
● Assist with maintenance and prioritization of the product development backlog.
● Engage with customers, end users and business partners to understand problems and issues with software development and deployment; ensure issues are resolved in a timely and sustainable fashion.
● Ensure team activities align with and support broader organizational goals and objectives.
What you will bring -
● Engineering leadership skills - demonstrable experience leading a team of Software Engineers
● Technically you will come from a Java background & you will have AWS exposure
(ideally, but will consider great candidates with GCP instead)
● Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
● Experience working at a product company would be an advantageous ● Ability to:
o Navigate ambiguity - work internally with key stakeholders to define direction o Present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a wide variety of audiences.
o Identify risks and threats in current and emerging technologies, procedures, features and operations.
o Manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines. o Develop technical and process skills in others.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
The Engineering Org is looking for a proficient Engineering Manager to join a team that is building exciting
and futuristic Data Products at Condé Nast to enable both internal and external marketers to target
audiences in real time. As an Engineering Manager, you will drive the day-to-day execution of technical
and architectural decisions. EM will own engineering deliverables inclusive of solving dependencies
such as architecture, solutions, sequencing, and working with other engineering delivery teams.This role
is also responsible for driving innovation, prototyping, and recommending solutions. Above all, you will
influence how users interact with Conde Nast’s industry-leading journalism.
● Primary Responsibilities
● Manage a high performing team of Software and Data Engineers within the Data & ML
Engineering team part of Engineering Data Organization.
● Provide leadership and guidance to the team in Data Discovery, Data Ingestion, Transformation
● Utilizing product mindset to build, scale and deploy holistic data products after successful
prototyping and drive their engineering implementation
● Provide technical coaching and lead direct reports and other members of adjacent support teams
to the highest level of performance..
● Evaluate performance of direct reports and offer career development guidance.
● Meeting hiring and retention targets of the team & building a high-performance culture
● Handle escalations from internal stakeholders and manage critical issues to resolution.
● Collaborate with Architects, Product Manager, Project Manager and other teams to deliver high
● Identify recurring system and application issues and enable engineers to work with release teams,
infra teams, product development, vendors and other stakeholders in investigating and resolving
● Required Skills
● 4+ years of managing Software Development teams, preferably in ML and Data
● 4+ years of Agile Software development practices
● 12+ years of Software Development experience.
● Excellent Problem Solving and System Design skill
● Hands on: Writing and Reviewing code primarily in Spark, Python and/or Java
● Hand on: Architect & Design end to end Data Pipeline (noSQL databases, Job Schedulers, Big
Data Development preferably on Databricks / Cloud)
● Experience with SOA & Microservice architecture
● Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices with experience on implementing CI/CD,
Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting for production system
● Working Knowledge of cloud and devops skills (AWS will be preferred)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience in evaluating team member performance and offering career development
● Experience in providing technical coaching to direct reports.
● Experience in architecting highly scalable products.
● Experience in collaborating with global stakeholder teams.
● Experience in working on highly available production systems.
● Strong knowledge of software release process and release pipeline.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move to
invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely dedicated to
data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel
process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team
aimed to create a company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an
environment where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team at
Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost
online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data
Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data
Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions
for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse forms of
self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the extraordinary. We
are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
The client is looking for an extraordinary and dynamic Engineering Manager to be
part of its Engineering team in Bangalore. You must have a good record of
architecting scalable solutions, hiring and mentoring talented teams, and working
with product managers to build great products. You must be highly analytical
and a good problem solver. You will be part of a highly energetic and innovative
team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
● Own the overall solution design and implementation of the core infrastructure
for backend systems. This includes requirement analysis, scope discussion,
design, architecture, implementation, delivery, and resolving production issues
related to engineering. The core back-end system is a large-scale data platform
that ingests data, applies ML models, and streams the output to the Data lake and
serving layer. As of today, we ingest 2 Bn data points every day, which need to
scale to handling 200 Bn data points every single day.
● End-end backend engineering infra charter includes Dev ops, Global
deployment, Security, and compliances according to latest practices.
● Ability to guide the team in debugging production issues and write best-of-the
● Drive “engineering excellence” (defects, productivity through automation,
the performance of products, etc) through clearly defined metrics.
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas, and methodologies; share
knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● Hiring, mentoring, and retaining a very talented team.
● 8-12 years of strong experience in product development.
● Strong experience in building data engineering (no SQL DBs, HDFS, Kafka,
Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Spark, etc) intensive backend
● Experience with DAG-based data processing is highly desirable
● Excellent track record of designing and delivering System architecture,
implementation and deployment of successful solutions in a customer-facing
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Ability to influence decision making through data and be metric driven
● Strong understanding of non-functional requirements like security, test
● Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, REST Services
● Ability to hire, mentor and retain best-of-the-breed engineers
● Exposure to Agile development methodologies
● Ability to collaborate across teams and strong interpersonal skills
● SAAS experience a plus
-A responsible and passionate professional who has will power to drive the product goals and ensure the outcomes expected from the team.
- He / She should have a strong desire and eagerness to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Skills Required :
- Python/Node JS/Django Rest Framework,
- Database Structure
-Cloud-Ops - AWS / Azure
Roles & responsibilities :-
- Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs
- Design and implementation of REST API
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
- Identify customer problems and create functional prototypes offering a solution
If you are willing to take up challenges and contribute in developing world class products, - this is the place for you.
About FarmMobi :
A trusted enterprise software product company in AgTech space started with a mission to revolutionize the Global agriculture sector.
We operate on software as a service model (SASS) and cater to the needs of global customers in the field of Agriculture.
The idea is to use emerging technologies like Mobility, IOT, Drones, Satellite imagery, Blockchain etc. to digitally transform the agriculture landscape.
Understand the business requirements and prepare the requirements documents
Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with the development team
Will be responsible for creating user stories and test cases
Perform Software testing, GUI, Functional Testing, and Usability testing
Work closely with the development and QA teams to ensure that the right product
goes out to the customers
3+ Years of experience
Should be able to conceptualize ideas and propose solutions to customers
Should have experience creating wireframes
Good in documentation
Good understanding of SDLC
worked on multiple systems
What you will do:
- Making systems more efficient, more reliable and more secure
- Communicating across internal and external organizations
What you need to have:
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Experience in IT Infra, IT Ops, Hardware and network connectivity
- Knowledge on VM ware, AWS cloud
- Experience in Monitoring tools
- Working knowledge on Unix /Linux
- Experience in security, network and compliance frameworks
- Hands-on experience with VMware, AWS Cloud/Multi Cloud, infrastructure automation and monitoring tools
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a premier institute.
- 10+ years of strong design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- 6+ years' experience leading engineering teams (including a combination of experience hiring, mentoring, managing performance, and providing technical leadership and design guidance).
- Excellent computer fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Excellent data structures & algorithms skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge technologies around server side development in Java and Big Data.
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- Provide good attention to details.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable & distributed system.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
We at Noise.com are looking for an experienced, Tech Lead who has hands-on experience of mobile apps development to be part of our team. We need someone with expert-level technical skills and expertise, who can manage a fully functional web and app development team, maintain impeccable quality standards and optimize functions accordingly throughout the completion of the app project. You will have an opportunity to build the team.
Managing the entire product life cycle - conceptualization, design, development, Q/A, maintenance, and new version upgradation
Work closely with stakeholders on website, app, and internal product planning and execution.
Provide technical leadership in the end to end design, development, and testing of solutions
Keep up to date on cutting edge technologies and effectively incorporate that knowledge to our platform roadmap, design, and implementation
Sound Knowledge of testing methodologies including automation testing
Handle and address any issues regarding the development: technical difficulty or team management & get all issues resolved by coordinating with other technical experts or if required by any other department for the same
Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/consultants/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Maintaining an Agile environment and meeting the product delivery deadlines
Lead and manage the day to day activities of their team
Establish and maintain a proper communication channel among all the stakeholders and report and escalate the same to management as needed
Tracking the status of the team's work and ensuring deliverables are produced on agreed schedules in coordination with the other stakeholders
Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning
Conduct module-level work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system
Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports
Should have at least 3.5+ years of experience in mobile application development experience with at least two apps that are on the app store that you are proud to discuss with us
You should be familiar with the Cloud Technologies
You should be familiar with the Web Architecture
You should be familiar with the Mobile Architecture especially MVVM
Consistently demonstrated ability of Tech Lead in current role
5+ Years of relevant industry experience
Certified: AWS Solution Architect (Preferred but not mandatory)