About 6sense : The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
In one of the latest news,6sense Raises $125 Million in Series D Funding, Increases Valuation to $2.1 Billion https://hub.6sense.com/welcome/6sense-funding-announcement.
In the other news,6sense was named one of @Inc's Best Workplaces for the third year in a row.
As an Engineering Manager at 6sense ,you will have the opportunity to-
- Recruit and retain top-tier software engineering talent.
- You will nurture an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor, while planning and supporting career development
- You will diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software.
- You will meet 1-1 with team members on a regular basis.
- Recruit and retain top-tier software engineering talent
- Work cross functionally with other Engineering Managers to strategize and execute on crucial business objectives along with managing upstream and downstream dependencies
- Work with the Product Managers on project planning and roadmap
- Apply distributed computing and map-reduce knowledge to compute, dedupe, and derive insights from billions of records daily
- Intellectually contribute to the software, data, process, and growth of other team members
- Participate in writing applicable patents for your ground-breaking work
- Promote and set examples for high code quality like unit testing, good variable naming, modularity, etc.
- Own products/features at multiple levels: code, data, metrics, reduction of support frequency, etc.
- Ensure new features are properly tested at scale prior to release
Required qualifications and must have skills
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of 5+ engineers
- 10+ years of experience in delivering software
- BS / MS in Software Engineering or an equivalent degree
- Experience leading by influence in multi-team, cross-functional projects