- Take a leading role in enhancing our video/audio software solutions for our virtual classroom/meeting solutions as part of our real-time collaboration suite.
- Troubleshoot challenging issues as part of cross-functional teams working with Cloud Operations.
- Work closely with multi-discipline teams to upgrade and improve our video/audio real-time solutions.
- Work to develop analysis tools to diagnose and improve video/audio quality.
Required Skills :
- Strong Java skills applying OOP methodologies.
- Ability to quickly learn different technologies.
- Experience developing for multiple platforms like Linux, Windows, and OSX.
- Possess strong debug skills and knowledge of common diagnostic tools like Wireshark
- Strong understanding of real-time multi-threaded application development.
- Experience with video/audio codecs and video/audio standards including, but not limited to, H.264, H.265 and OPUS etc.
- Experience with the WebRTC platform including the RTP stack & SDP, RTCP, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS protocols.
- Experience integrating third-party or open-source solutions.
- WebRTC server technologies like Janus Gateway server and/or Jitsi WebRTC experience is a plus.
- BS or higher in Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with 5-15 years' experience.
About Saba Software
Saba's Cloud-based Talent Management Software Solution, combines the best of Learning Management (LMS), Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Team Collaboration and more. Start today!