About Saba Software
Job Role-12 months(contract) which is extendable /permnanent
- Advanced Java skills, Spring, Spring Boot, REST APIs,
- Intermediate in Design Patterns and Principles
- Application is moving into PCF any cloud native experience is helpful
- DB: Oracle, SQL Server, RDBMS
- Network Infrastructure knowledge is helpful (work with network support team to troubleshoot)
- Production support skills are highly preferred.
- CI/ CD knowledge is helpful
- Junit for unit testing
- Java certifications are a huge plus
**Design development of software application in JAVA , using Oracle stack
- An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of engineers, who have a passion for developing software, who enjoy solving problems in a challenging environment, and who have the desire to take their career to the next level.
- Participate in and lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
- Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality requirements documents, use-cases, design and other technical artifacts including but not limited to detailed test strategy/test design, performance benchmarking, release rollout and deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, feasibility study, cost and time analysis and detailed estimates.
- Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
- Collaborate with Vendor Resources for Support of Products.
- Conduct brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and application appropriate frameworks. Ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to *** staff. Provide technical training to the other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in related field.
- Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Back end Java Development
- API- Restful Services
- Automated Unit Testing (J Unit)
- Spring MVC
- SQL skills- Ability to work with tables, views, and stored procedures
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Creating technical specifications and test plans.
- Managing defect tracking system and resolving all issues and preparing the update for systems.
- Preparing and maintaining code for various .Net applications.
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debuging the code.
- Enhancing existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action.
What you need to have:
- Have experience of working on ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# or MVC.
- Must be good with MS SQL DB queries and optimization techniques.
- Very good in programming logic. Should be well versed with OOPS.
- Knowledge of AngularJS or ReactJS is a plus.
- Familiar with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- The ideal candidate should have a good knowledge of working with Telerik Controls.
- Working in any programming language with exposure to Web services /REST API/Third-Party Integration.
- Working exposure to Test, Link, JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Visual Studio 2015 or later, OOPs concepts, Cloud concepts.
- Good design skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA based application.
- Ability to lead the team and handle pressure and demands.
- Sound knowledge on IT concepts and latest trends.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Job Description and Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on with any of the programming languages like NodeJS/ExpressJS, Python, Java, Php, or any.
- Design and create efficient RESTful API endpoints for both internal and public consumption
- Strong understanding of database technologies such as MySQL, Postgress, Oracle, relational database.
- Work closely with front end developers to understand the required data model
- Comfortable deploying applications on AWS, and have a strong working knowledge of EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Must understand overall system design, architecture, improve the design and implement new processes.
- A strong understanding of sessions, cookies & local storage is a must.
- Experience with in-memory databases like Redis basic, Memcache
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements; possess exceptional logical skills.
- Analyze current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
- Search and introduce new software-related technologies, processes, and tools.
- Bonus: You're fluent with React.
- Bonus: Interested in full-stack development.
- Bonus: Any experience of iOS/Android mobile development.
- Bonus: Experience with CI servers such as Jenkins, Travis, or similar types
- Bonus: Experience with web servers like Nginx
Expected proficiency under following areas:
- Candidates must have programming/development experience and he/she must be proficient in programming/coding.
- Candidates should have good communication skills.
- Object oriented programming (OOPs): e.g. Classes, interface, inherence, abstraction etc.
- NET framework: e.g. Assembly types, MSIL, GAC, Managed code, GC etc.
- NET/ C#: Page life cycle, Authentication method, Session state, Application pool, Access Modifier, Classes etc.
- Web API: HTTP Verbs, Parameter bindings, Https status codes etc.
- SQL server/Oracle: Query/stored procedure writing/optimization, Indexes, variables types, SQL Server inbuilt functions etc.
- MVC: controller action method, Types of Filters, Partial view, Route etc.
- NET Core: Good to have basic ideas but not mandatory.
Keywords: C#, MVC, .Net Core, Web API, SQL Server
As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
* You are a Coder, a Doer. YOU BELIEVE in actions ( *In short - You are less about Gyan and more about Samadhan* )
* YOU BELIEVE in software delivery with quality
* If you are passionate about technology, engineering best practices and using them to solve real and complex business problems.
* Badly written code or bad architecture irritates you the most.
* YOU BELIEVE in "Proof of the pudding is in the eating" so you are always tinkering and exploring new technologies
* YOU BELIEVE in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter.
* Since work is a big part of your life, YOU BELIEVE in sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
You'll be expected to
1. Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology - Able to write well organised, modularised code with test cases.
* Apart from writing code *
1. Take ownership of new products/features.
2. Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
3. Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
4. Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
5. Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
* Will prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
* Development experience with Java is a must; If you know Python and Go Programming Language that's great
* Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modelling use cases
* Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
* Unquenching thirst to learn new technologies.
* Experience with CI/CD is a plus
What FreightFox gives you
- A high energy environment where you’ll be working alongside people who want to bring innovative tech solutions in the Indian landscape. Make in India for India.
- A chance to become a part of the early team of a budding start-up and help shape its growth path.
- Competitive Package
- Stocks - Be part of the early-stage startup and they benefit financially from the company’s growth
We are a young and ambitious technology start-up in the Indian B2B Logistics space. Our aim is to change the future of freight in India by leveraging tech and data to deliver new and exciting possibilities in this space.
We’ve cautiously cultivated an environment where customers come first, where we validate our hypothesis first before writing even a single line of code, where our customers and prospects are our best advisors and where we truly believe that insights from data are critical to steering a business in the right direction.
We have raised $300K seed fund from Angel Investors in Dec 2020
What You’ll Do
- Experience working in eCommerce industry managing high volume applications with an experience of 7 yrs or more.
- Expertise in application development with IBM (Sterling) Order Management Fulfillment Suite with a minimum of 4 to 5 yrs of experience.
- Implementation Experience in Sterling order management with versions greater than 9.0 is preferred. Experience in XML, XSD, SOAP and REST services.
- Expertise in at least one application server; Websphere MQ or JBoss or Weblogic.
- Subject matter expertise in building large-scale retail B2C web applications using Supply Chain and Logistics Systems.
- IBM Sterling Order Management System Configuration Deployment Toolkit (Sterling CDT), Global Inventory Visibility. Caching technologies is a plus.
- Comprehensive SDLC experience including strong design skills use of UML, patterns.
- Agile and waterfall implementation principles and practices.
- Use of version control management such of SVN, CVS, or GIT.
- Production environment deployment and maintenance.
- Provide support in troubleshooting / investigations pertaining to the order management systems.
- Respond quickly to critical requests.
- Ability to analyze and design data model. Solid hands-on understanding of DB for the Web environment.
- Performance tuning and optimization for scalability and high availability.
- Upgrading experience on IBM Sterling Order Management System to 9.3 or higher is a plus.
- Experience working on Omni Channel Implementations with IBM Sterling OMS is a plus.
- Exposure towards Cassandra is a plus.
What You Know
- Set your ECommerce skill set to work, helping to execute business requirements into specific systems, applications, or processes in business-to-consumer (B2C) environments.
- Showcase your in-depth technical knowledge and functional knowledge in IBM Sterling OMS building confidence at client place.
- Train and guide new team members on Sterling technical and business concepts.
- Able to support in design or POC s to solve business problems in IBM Sterling OMS for new client initiatives.
- Should be excited to work on projects that require both Sterling and Java/J2ee.
- Build services around Sterling using Java, Rest and SOAP web services. Should be very strong in core Java.
- Should be having fair idea in building unit tests around the code implemented.
- Knowledge on continuous integration is needed.
- You will also ensure that the organization's implementations meet the scalability and reliability required for eCommerce operation, as well as analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for maximum performance.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience
• Strong experience as a Java/J2EE development is required
• Excellent working knowledge in SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT,
• Strong background in developing and deploying software that runs in a real-time, multi-threaded environment
• Good knowledge and experience with concepts of MVC, JDBC and RESTful API Integration
• Experience with threaded and asynchronous environment
• Experience with any of the following Frameworks is Desired: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
• Fundamental understanding of design patterns
• Working knowledge of SOAP/XML/WSDL
• Proven experience in MongoDB
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting problems in a highly complex environment
• Familiar with agile / scrum development methodologies
• Proficient understanding of Code version tools like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for Java development and building large scale applications that are high performance, scalable, and resilient in an SOA environment
• Working closely with end-users and other members of the team to identify and employ the best solutions
• Developing and implementing strong algorithms/techniques for solving problems in a high-volume, high-availability environment
• Engaging end-users to identify new requirements, strategic direction and highlight issues
• Defining and building maintainable processes that provide resilient and stable platforms, which support end user’s business/technical demand
• Integrating new services and providing clean APIs and services for applications
• Understanding volume growth to ensure the systems
Skill: AWS, Java, Microservices
Experience: 3-7 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate/ 15 days