The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
5 - 15 yrs
₹15L - ₹21L / yr
Web Realtime Communication (WebRTC)
Voice Over IP (VoIP)
Object Oriented Programming (OOPs)
- Take a leading role in enhancing our video/audio software solutions for our virtual classroom/meeting solutions as part of our real-time collaboration suite.
- Troubleshoot challenging issues as part of cross-functional teams working with Cloud Operations.
- Work closely with multi-discipline teams to upgrade and improve our video/audio real-time solutions.
- Work to develop analysis tools to diagnose and improve video/audio quality.
Required Skills :
- Strong Java skills applying OOP methodologies.
- Ability to quickly learn different technologies.
- Experience developing for multiple platforms like Linux, Windows, and OSX.
- Possess strong debug skills and knowledge of common diagnostic tools like Wireshark
- Strong understanding of real-time multi-threaded application development.
- Experience with video/audio codecs and video/audio standards including, but not limited to, H.264, H.265 and OPUS etc.
- Experience with the WebRTC platform including the RTP stack & SDP, RTCP, TCP, UDP, SIP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS protocols.
- Experience integrating third-party or open-source solutions.
- WebRTC server technologies like Janus Gateway server and/or Jitsi WebRTC experience is a plus.
- BS or higher in Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with 5-15 years' experience.
Did not find a job you were looking for?
Search for relevant jobs from 10000+ companies such as Google, Amazon & Uber actively hiring on Cutshort.
The cloud-based performance management solution offered by the company aggregates data from various sources to help businesses make strategic decisions based on key performance indicators. The company operates in the performance management space and solves the problem of data fragmentation and lack of insights for businesses.
Agile Performance Management offers a cloud-based performance management solution that helps businesses make strategic decisions based on key performance indicators. The solution aggregates data from various sources, solving the problem of data fragmentation and lack of insights for businesses. The company operates in the performance management space and caters to businesses across industries. Agile Performance Management's solution is designed to help businesses improve their performance by providing them with actionable insights. The company's history includes successful use-cases across industries, including healthcare, finance, and retail.
We are a leading educational software company. Our campus management software and learning management system are helping institutions and corporates - globally- to overcome their educational and learning challenges.
SaaS Labs provides conversation intelligence solutions for enterprises. It provides call tracking and analytics solutions to its users. Its product, Call Root, allows users to track & record calls, insert phone numbers, and find call source. Also, it enables users to manage SMS and email workflows. It provides toll-free numbers to track incoming calls. It provides analytical insights into calls and downloads. Its product, Just Call, provides a customer mobile number database to its users. It provides call distribution and forwarding feature, also provides voicemail through email feature. Its product, Creww, provides employee referral automation solutions. It enables users to run referral marketing campaigns for their end users. It offers a subscription-based pricing policy.
Smart office 365 is a SaaS ( software as a service) based Time & Attendance software delivered through web browsers or mobile applications. It is hosted in a world class data centre managed by experts.
The real problem is not RECRUITMENT, It is CREATING A TALENT CULTURE!
Swabhav Techlabs is a talent mentoring and sourcing company that loves to connect to people passionate about problem-solving and programming.
We accelerate growing companies by building their first high-performing tech team with young graduates mentored on their tech stack, aligned around their mission.
Our strategy is a laser focus on scaling businesses from 0 to 1,000 employees, providing executive search, talent acquisition, and expert advisors.
We have excelled in scouting by dropping from 60 to 20 resumes for closing one position.
We help clients drastically improve their offer-to-joining ratios.
We cut down the turnaround time for closing one position and excel in storytelling, salary negotiation, bulk hiring, and finding the right talent.
Swabhav’s Talents are from the top 10%!
They cover every tech stack and time zone, delivering complex projects under tight deadlines in a variety of industries.
We seek to collaborate and work with businesses to unlock the power of this technology and use it to improve performance and enable value creation.
Techlabs is driven by a team of passionate individuals with global exposure and multiple years of technology experience across domains.
Swabhav is a platform to nurture talent and transform them into Industry Ready Software Professionals.
Preparing an organization for this new era of recruiting begins with upskilling the talent acquisition function, defining the next-generation technology skills, and asking questions like, what outcomes do we need to deliver to the business, and what outcomes do we need to attract the right talent.
* Work faster, limit administrative tasks, and access larger pools of high-quality candidates.
* Make better predictions for performance success.
* Have more capacity to focus on the core of recruiting: building and nurturing relationships and partnerships.