About N H Enterprises
● Take ownership of all social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube) channels of Wealthy.
● Grow audience and engagement by delivering quality content across all social media channels.
● Independently generate new content ideas, plan and execute monthly social calendars, working together with various internal departments.
● Own Community Management across channels, including responding to questions & engaging in conversation.
● Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
● Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner, and monitoring customer reviews
● Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, etc)
● Establish KPIs for measuring content performance and report on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Own all social media KPIs across all channels and work towards improving them every day.
You should be a data-driven graduate with 1-3 years of experience who has hands-on experience in -
1) Minimum 2 years of managing different social media accounts.
2) Worked with social media management tools.
3) Strong analytical skills, Extremely KPI-focused, result-oriented mindset.
4) Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced startup environment.
5) Strong understanding of social media best practices & trends.
6) Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
7) Can work in a Team and Individually.
8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Hindi)
9) Knowledge of Personal finance will be a big plus
3+ years experience as Oracle Cloud Techno Fucnional Consultant.
(70%- Technical , 30% - Functional)
5-7 years’ experience in IT Field.
Strong Hands on Experience in Oracle SCM or Oracle Financial modules as a technical Consultant.
Should be strongly experienced working with Oracle cloud ERP application particularly on reporting (BI and OTBI)
Advanced understanding of Oracle PAAS offerings and architecture.
Must have knowledge on:
1) Experience in creation and customization of reports/forms and XML Publisher.
Should have worked in Functional modules (SCM/ Finance)
2) Experience in developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
3) Experience in building Oracle BIP reports, Analysis reports, OTBI and
reports using data models.
4) Should have hands-on experience in BI Publisher (RTF design/ eText/Scheduling/ Parameter Handling/ Bursting/ backup and migration of reportsto different pods).
5) Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries using Oracle Financial or Oracle SCM database tables.
6) Very Strong SQL/PLSQL skills to create custom queries in BI Publisher, Oracle Fusion environment
7)Proficiency in creating reports using templates like RTF, Excel, Pipe delimited, stylesheet, e-text, etc
8) Expertise in working with the Cubes and how to extract data from cubes and joins etc
9) Hands-on experience in converting the reports to ESS jobs for scheduling reports
10)Hands-on experience in migrating the reports between environments
11)Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have Knowledge on:
1) Expertise in Conversions and Integrations via FBDI, Webservices
2) Experience in AP Check printing, Positive pay templates, PO
Printing, AP Printing, automated AR Invoice. Lockbox Processing
/ Bank Statementintegration.
3) Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and
experience improving end-to-end processing times.
4) Additional Reporting Tools: Analysis Dashboard / ESS Base
Financial reporting studio (FRS) and Smartview reports.
5) Knowledge on Integrations and the OIC module.
- Execution of trade orders on behalf of clients in Cash Market, Future & Option, and Currency Segment
- Building relationships with clients
- Educating clients on where to invest/trade
- Maintaining Daily status of clients
Qualification And Skills Required
- NISM 8 certificate
- Graduation (Preference Finance background)
- Knowledge of the Stock Market is mandatory
- Good Communication skills (Comfortable in English and Hindi)
- Basic MS Office Skills
With 14+ years of expertise in e-commerce, our client provides AI-powered solutions for quick scale-up of brands and equips them to serve a global audience efficiently. From Texas to India, it operates from 6 different locations and processes 5 million orders annually and are amongst the top 25 sellers on Amazon and Walmart.com.
Founded by entrepreneurs with rich international experience, this leading online store of USA works with over 2000 brands which include many known brands in the US and covers almost all major categories like beauty and healthcare, electronics and gadgets, furniture, toys and apparel and others.
It has won several accolades including Inc 5000, fastest-growing companies, two years in a row.
What you will do:
- Managing inputs, category profit & loss, promotion management, auditing and analysis, vendor escalations, and concise communications
- Growing selection, improving terms and cost structures, and building long-term relationships with vendors for the sub-categories assigned
- Demonstrating customer and category knowledge, being an advocate for a quality customer experience, and understanding the competition and industry
- Being responsible for long term growth opportunities and risk identification, planning, communicating, and partnering with internal teams
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of Online retail tools and becoming advocates for tool enhancements
- Attracting talent and making the right hiring decision, setting goals, and resource planning for the team
- Visiting trade shows in the US and other countries as per process requirements
- Creating mechanisms to help on-board new talent to the organization by continuously building a network of talent inside and outside of the company
- Effectively coaching and giving feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and supporting career development
- Setting and balancing goals across the team to optimize performance against department goals and employee development
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 10+ years of experience doing one of several roles: quantitative/financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, pricing, marketing, or e- commerce
- Strong understanding of category, product, and vendor performance
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven experience leading teams & cross-functional projects
- Influencing abilities and vendor management experience
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Ability to work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
- Preferably a valid US Visa
Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review training content and assessments. The review parameters include (but are not limited to) the following:
○ Rewrite the training content wherever necessary to simplify it or to make it more age
○ Create engaging learning activities and provide exercises and activities that enhance
the learning process.
○ Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness
○ Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional
○ Suggest instructional enhancements to the content and assessments so the learning
experience is superior.
○ Check if all the training assets follow the instructional guidelines.
○ Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
○ Do a thorough language review.
○ Do a thorough formatting check and fixes.
- Brainstorm with the content developer to storyboard the concepts introduced in a lesson/chapter.
- Create guidelines and templates as and when needed.
- Conduct audits of the live classes to check how the content is getting translated into the actual class experience.
- Give inputs for process improvements.
- In-depth understanding of activity based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in instructional design and/or content writing.
- Experience in editing documents with an eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
○ Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
- Understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Basic understanding of core programming concepts with teaching skills will be an asset.
- Good exposure on-
- Block-Based Coding environment like Code.org or Scratch will be a plus
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Airtable, Firebase etc.) will be an added advantage
Customer service and care of the customers
- By entering customer data in to the data base
- By updating customer information
- By handling customer telephone calls and making required activities
- By actively preventing terminations of contracts and reduce of purchased services
- By handling customer feedback and making required activities
- By making customer satisfaction surveys
- By follow up of first delivery to new customer
- By follow up of contract termination and final invoicing
- By making invoicing to customers
- By printing of delivery lists
- By archive of customer documents
at UAE Client