About Utopia Global, Inc.
Intuitive. Cloud is seeking a high-performing, energetic person to help lead various Agile Scrum teams through Project Management. The Agile Delivery Team is responsible for major enterprise platforms that are critical to the success of Intuitive. This position not only manages large/small scale projects but will also be responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Socialize and execute Intuitive Digital/Cloud transformation/Data platform strategy & provide technology support to our customers
- Build Strong Customer Relationship framework, Create and maintain technical project plans outlining tasks, delivery dates and allocation of resource es aligned to statements of work (SOW's)
- Plan, manage, and execute variety of cloud deployment, Networking, Infrastructure, Application Development/deployment, Virtualization, or IT systems development projects.
- Lead contract renewal efforts for existing clients, provide support to leadership in SOW development process.
- Teach, mentor, guide, and coach the Delivery Team (and organization) on Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean principles and practices. Coach the Delivery Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Manage project resources ensuring all projects meet customer obligations and budget expectations
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to all customer, partner, and Intuitive stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Own and manage technical project escalations through to resolution, and ensure expectations are clearly set with customer and within Intuitive teams
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project methodology aligned to the project skillset for efficient delivery
- Gather information at front end to determine project parameters and specifications, and to budget human, financial and other resources.
- Expected to provide technical oversight to some staff and track attainment of project milestones and Support KPIs.
- Embrace and role model servant leadership.
Technical Skills Required
- Lead complex cloud implementation, migration, and cloud support projects from kickoff to closure
- Knowledge of Data Center, Mid-Range infrastructures, Cabling, and Networking (IP Schema, Routing, and Switching products)
- Understanding of Security (IDS and Firewalls), blades enclosure, Backup, Storage & Server OS
- Remote Connectivity Tool Knowledge (DRAC, RDP, ILO)
- VMware Infrastructure (vCenter, vMotion, DRS Clusters, VM Converter, NSX-VtoT, Realize)
- Understanding of Vulnerability Management processes.
- Experience in handling small- and large-scale projects involving IT infrastructure technologies like Cloud Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), Data Center technologies, and Cloud migration projects.
- Functional understanding of cloud (AWS), data center components, and conceptual integration of servers, storage, and networking technologies.
- Knowledge in Software Defined Networks (SDN) & SD-WAN – Mandatory
- Understanding of Enterprise Network, system, and application-level security issues.
- Routing and Switching, MPLS, SD-WAN, SDN Technology, Network Security - Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxy
- Good understanding and skills in Network Traffic Engineering and Analysis
- Knowledge of API Led connectivity approach
- Understanding of underlying ESB architecture with experience of server admin and physical deployment On Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid, Runtime Fabric4 etc.
- Experience building, testing, and deploying applications.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies and enforces time boxes. Embrace and role model Agile Principles.
- Help remove organizational and team impediments to agility and progress. Assist Delivery Team and Product Owner with relentless and continuous improvement in processes and product delivery.
- Meet with customer Key stakeholders, application owners, application developers, and analysts, coding staff to determine continuously evolving business needs and functionalities desired.
- Build a project plan for the relatively large or complex project(s), including milestones, resources needed in the form of staffing hours, budget, technology stack, following established project management methodology.
- Track course of project from meetings, conferring with customer leadership to internal developers, and receiving reports. Update project plan as needed.
- Document changes to scope or functionalities with change ticket, project plan, or another format.
- Assess compliance of development process with accepted methodology and communicate to responsible managers or staff. Document exceptions or deviations as needed.
- Convene meetings and plan agenda to ensure important issues are aired and resolved.
- Report on progress of project, use of staff, $ expenditures, progress on milestones and the like to application owners.
- Provide guidance to project staff; may manage staff of analysts who are developing technical specifications or developers who are coding.
- Plan, document, manage and evaluate staff performance, or contribute to evaluation by their managers.
- Contribute to professional or technical development of less experienced staff by mentoring or training.
- You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other related field; or an equivalent of other work experience/training such as relevant military experience or technical school training
- 7+ years of experience in the Information Technology (IT) industry
- 3+ years of professional Scrum Master experience
- Project Management Certification
- Certified Scrum Master OR SAFe Agile Certification required
- 3+ years of experience in Agile/SAFe methodologies including tools used for work planning and tracking such as Rally, Jira, etc.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
o Experience with large scale cloud deployment and support projects.
o Cloud platforms include Azure, AWS, GCP
o Expert use of Microsoft Project and Project Server Expert use of SharePoint
o Expert use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
o Expert use of Microsoft Visio Ability to manage a program of projects (possibly up to 15).
o Excellent presentation skills.
o Ability to create and manage large budgets (to include resource tracking, capital expenditures and other project expenses).
o Ability to interface with senior management in order to provide status, manage issues, and present options.
• The project lead is a core member of the agile teams implementing EdTech solutions. These EdTech solutions, ranging across Learning Platforms, Assessment systems, Simulation Training, and Interactive content, are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality.
• The responsibility of the project lead is to guide the overall implementation of the solutions created by the Zeus Learning team and address day-to-day issues related to the client’s business processes
The essence of Role – key accountabilities
• Take charge of the project and help it succeed
• Work with cross-functional teams to create a shared vision
• Coordinate all activities to run the project
• Build product roadmaps, run agile ceremonies and manage stakeholder expectations
• Educate teams about software development processes.
• Be the interaction point between Zeus Learning teams and the client and set correct expectations
• Ensure the product shapes up as envisioned
• Should have a history of managing large projects.
• Good understanding of agile software development processes.
• Should be able to run teams and keep people motivated throughout the project.
• Have great negotiation skills
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Pune
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with a proven record of increased responsibility
- Hands on experience in design, development and managing Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing
- and Business Intelligence projects
- Experience of managing projects in Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence
- Using open source or top of the line tools and technologies
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling
- Experience of working with any ETL and BI Reporting tools
- Experience of managing medium to large projects, preferably on Big Data
- Proven experience in project planning, estimation, execution and implementation of medium to
- large projects
- Should be able to effectively communicate in English
- Strong management and leadership skills, with proven ability to develop and manage client
- Proven problem-solving skills from both technical and managerial perspectives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Position is remote with occasional travel to other offices, client sites, conventions, training
- locations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business\Economics, or a related field or demonstrated,
- equivalent/practical knowledge or experience
- Day to day project management, scrum and agile management including project planning, delivery
- and execution of Big Data and
- Primary Point of contact for customer related to all project engagements, delivery and project
- Design right architecture and technology stack depending on business requirement on Cloud / Big
- Data and BI related technologies both some on-premise and on cloud
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define the Cloud / Big data solutions roadmap, prioritize the
- Responsible for end to end project delivery of Cloud / Big Data Solutions from project estimations,
- project planning, resourcing and monitoring perspective
- Drive and participate in requirements gathering workshops, estimation discussions, design
- meetings and status review meetings
- Support & assist the team in resolving issues during testing and when the system is in production
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase
- revenue and retention
- Interface with the offshore engineering team to solve customer issues
- Develop programs that meet customer needs with respect to functionality, performance,
- scalability, reliability, schedule, principles and recognized industry standards
- Requirement analysis and documentation
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Visit and/or host clients to strengthen business relationships
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Program Manager to come join our growing team at IK
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 3+ years of experience planning, prioritizing and delivering the product roadmap.
- You get your buzz from metrics, efficiencies and productivity to enable the product team to keep getting better.
- You love interacting and managing a bunch of highly passionate and demanding stakeholders.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are a whiz with Jira and have numbers at the tap of your finger.
- Experience having set up agile processes for teams and you have war stories to share.
- You don’t really care about your title, you actively contribute to product and engineering decisions.
- You love being a leader of incredibly smart engineers.
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
Do you cloud?
- Expertise driving infrastructure engineering projects & transform initiatives from deep-tech startups to 42,000U (1,000 42U racks) loaded enterprises.
- Have you tandem-jumped at least 50 times taking along a trusted business having on-prem workloads to safe-land onto a public cloud with a soft touchdown?
- Do you understand the innards of Apache web servers on Linux and Sharepoint Server Farms alike?
- Do you speak CloudFormation? Terraform? Do you speak JSON?
- Do you love automating everything possible leveraging Python / Powershell / Bash?
- Are you a voracious reader fascinated by the latest & greatest innovations on public cloud?
We welcome *really unconventional* creative thinkers who can work in an agile, flexible environment. We are a flat organization with unlimited growth opportunities, and small team sizes – wherein flexibility is a must, mistakes are encouraged, creativity is rewarded, and excitement is required.
- This is an entrepreneurial project management position that challenges the client status quo by helping them re-imagine the art of what is possible using consulting mindset and business strategy skills.
- This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - ability to coordinate with Sales - Presales - Delivery - MS and get project delivery done.
- This position is for hard-core-geek-turned--engineer-turned-Tech enthusiast -turned-Project Manager.
What we are NOT looking for: Buzzword Bozos (BB) or Certification Chasers (CC).
What we seek is an AA (Awesome Attitude to Learn, Improve & Coach).
Not just a BB or CC? Quick self-discovery test:
When was the last time you thought about how GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks) can help auto-create new building designs for an architect or new jewellery designs for a designer OR passionately convinced a friend that Google Video Intelligence API or AWS Rekognition can now auto-video-screen an applicant with 90+% confidence level almost automating 75+% efforts of a recruiter, OR leverage Google Vision API to do e-KYC? If this is what you constantly get blamed for & your friends have made a strip for you on xkcd, you are probably the right-fit for what we are looking for.
Your bucket of Undertaking :
This position will be responsible to consult with the clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3 - 5 years of experience with at least 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in delivering Cloud Consulting(AWS/GCP/Azure) projects in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
A quick self-discovery test below:
- How you treat yourself & others?
- You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- You have ‘one’ life - no work life or personal life. You are the same at both places.
- You are generally happy and passionate about life. When shit does happen you know how to tell your heart ‘All is well’.
- You are compassionate to yourself, you love your work, your company, your country, and are generally a person people like to be around.
- How you work & live?
- You make difficult & complex decisions in an environment filled with lack of well defined constraints and uncertainty.
- You are able to admit to your team that you were shit scared while making those decisions.
- You are able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain composed as the client keeps on changing requirements. :)
- You are genuinely passionate about developing great software, learning a lot, helping others learn and having loads of fun while doing so.
- What you love?
- You love things. You are passionate. You care for your self, family, country and Big Bang Theory (and this is a must!).
- You love to organize, index, and improve things around you - Yes you are Sheldon’ish’ at times and ‘Leonard’ish’ the other times.
- You are passionate about improving processes and you truly feel satisfied by making things better.
- You love Google. And AWS. And Terraform. And CI - CD pipelines. And linux.
NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cybercriminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - we want to meet you!
- Demonstrates strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices. Possess expertise in one or more Functional areas Sales & Aftersales, Logistics, Dealer Management, etc.
- Conversant with more visual, more design-thinking based, and more agile lightweight approaches such as customer personas, customer journeys, service blueprints, story maps, etc
- Experience in agile methodology performing the role of product owner and have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA)
- Conversant with Spoken and Written German and English
- Global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
- B.E./B. Tech/M. Tech. – Mechanical, Instrumentation, Industrial, Communication, Electronics, Comp. Science etc.
- PGDM/MBA – Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – Six Sigma, APICS, SCOR, PMP, etc.
at World’s leading specialist marketing and media services
Ensure and manage delivery of customer commitments - Service Levels & quality of Service Delivery
Customer Relationship Management – drive follow up, urgency, and client first culture working alongside engagement teams; focus on creating success in new opportunities and sustaining success in ongoing ones; handle escalations in an appropriate way with focus on client retention
Resource Management – Resourcing, forecasting, utilization, efficiency & attrition management
People management – focus on retention, upskilling, competency development
Financial – Provide inputs on costs needed to appropriately estimate pricing, manage overall finance for the verticals
18+ years of extensive experience in service delivery and management
Experience in Digital Marketing is highly desirable
Minimum 8 – 10 years experiencing managing a group of 300+
Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and international stakeholders/clients
Demonstrated skills and abilities managing and improving service delivery metrics
High level of initiative and self-motivation
Must quickly adapt to and adopt change
Demonstrated experience in making a difference to the employer and the clients
Strong Delivery & Services Management experience
Must be a quick learner and be quick on his/her feet
Work with a sense of purpose and urgency
Exposure to External Audit / Certification
Exposure to quality processes and Project Management fundamentals
Must be able to scale with a rapidly growing organization
Behavioural Skills: (Includes leadership)
High degree of customer focus, thinks customer first
Presentation and executive presence
Assertive & Passionate People Management Skills
Ability to work through multiple internal stakeholders
Initiative and Tenacity
Dependability and accountability
Integrity and Work Ethics
Desired candidate must possess the below:
Proven ability to work with and present to end customers
Proven ability to work collaboratively with sales and service teams in different locations
Proven ability to drive change