Immediate joiners to 15 days joiners preferred
Skills: C#, ASP.NET, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, Dotnet fullstack development
You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary engineering team to develop various
applications for the Additive Manufacturing process chain.
• You will be required to research and implement advanced algorithms and mathematical
• You will optimize CPU performance and memory usage of applications.
• You will be involved in the design of the software architecture.
• You should be self-motivated and have strategic thinking abilities.
• The working environment and architecture primarily consists of C++ geometry processing
and simulation libraries, coupled with visualization frameworks
Writing and Documenting High-Quality Code for Additive Manufacturing applications
• Developing Algorithms for Performance Improvements
• Bug Fixing and Regression Testing
• Developing Test Cases
• Designing, Developing and Implementing Geometry Processing Libraries
• Leading a Team of Junior Software Engineers and Developers (This ability will be a plus)
• Good Understanding of OOPs Concepts, Design Patterns
• Hands-On Experience in Developing Applications for The Geometry Domain
• Math Proficiency - Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Computational Geometry
• Ability to Work with A Multi-Disciplinary Team of Engineers.
• Technologies (Some combination of these will be suitable)
o Strong C++, C# Skills
o OpenGL, WPF
o C#.Net, ASP.NET
o GPGPU, CUDA
o Full-stack cloud development
o Familiarity with Azure Dev Ops
• Development of C#, .NET and Java applications and web applications in the field of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Product Information Management (PIM)
• Design and development of interfaces for our application software
• Continuous improvement of the software used after consultation with our users
• Support for the replacement of legacy applications by SAP and other standard software solutions
• Software documentation, creation of test scenarios and execution of release cycles
• Successfully completed (Bachelor's) degree with a focus on computer science or equivalent professional experience
• Knowledge of the programming languages C#, .NET
• Knowledge of SQL and database applications such as Microsoft SQL or ORACLE
• Good analytical skills, result-oriented, problem solving, execution focused person
• Business fluent English, German would be an advantage
Even better if you have:
• Knowledge of PLM software and the PLM process would be a plus
• Experience in an agile development and/or DevOps environment
• Experience with Atlassian stack Jira/Bitbucket/Bamboo would be a plus
* Hands-on experience in Angular JS / Angular (3-11)
* Experience in HTML / Java Script / CSS
* Experience in Ms SQL / Postgresql / Oracle / LINQ
* Hands-on experience in Jquery / Typescript
* Experience in Microservices architecture
* Experience on cyber security aspect of application development
* Develop, perform unit testing
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have the ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Check your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
Skills: Microsoft. Net, Win forms, LINQ, Entity Framework, Integrating REST Ful APIs, SQL
Good to have: ElectronJs, Electron. Net
Experience Required: Must Have 5+Years of Experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Document & implement project scope, work on technical architecture designing for the product factoring scalability, user-friendliness, security.
- Work on DevExpress Enhancements
- Make detailed progress reports for tracking milestones & deliverables.
- Candidate must have good experience in the following:
DevExpress / DevExtreme Third Party Control
Soft Skills required:
- Should be self-motivated and self-driven
- Ability to work with team members across the globe
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to define, implement and work to a schedule
- Good time management skills
We are looking for a Dot Net / MVC Developer for our own organization.
Required skills-C#.DOT NET, MVC, Dot Net Framework , android developer.
Experience - minimun 1 year
Jaipur location only
Major role & responsibilities :-
Delivering a high-quality application.
Integrating with front-end developers.
Ensuring a required level of performance.
Writing test-backed server-side code.
Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
Supporting and fixing existing functionality.
Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application.
Designing and building application layers.
• This is an individual contributor role and the incumbent need to depict deep technical skills for
developing Cloud-based web applications on Microsoft technologies.
• Ability to convert requirements into Tasks and execute them. Troubleshoot and resolve
application issues and identify deficiencies. Participate within the "Scrum" process.
• Understand and apply the principles of software engineering and display software
• Elicit requirements from end-users and stakeholders as needed. Work with the QA to construct
system and integration test plans.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with software applications development Proficient in C#,
ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, LINQ, jQuery & SQL Server.MVC with .Net experience - Database (SQL), NTT
• WCF & Web API experience
• Third-Party Integrations
• Strong knowledge Of OOP principle
• Good understanding of Angular
• Must have worked on multi tenancy
• Familiar with agile SDLS Good to have
• Server and hosting knowledge
• Skill to write dev unit test case
• Behavioural Requirement
• Good Communication Skills
• Should be a good listener
• Can articulate well
• High on accountability
Engineering Graduate/Postgraduate in Computer Science
1) understand the requirement gathering process completely
2) Understand Change Request Proess and other Software Development Process
3) Prepare Tecnical Documenation .
4) Problem Solving ad thinking laterallyas part of a team or individually to meet needs of the project
5) Manual Testing , unit testing of the software developed
6) Experience in Deployment and Build Management
7) Consulting Client /colleagues concerning the maintennce and performance of software appllications and obraining information clarify details and implement information
Exp Level: 6- 10 years
Job Location: Client location [Thuraipakkam , Chennai]
- JAVA/J2EE (Mandatory)
- HTML/CSS – Basics would suffice
- .NET Framework (v4.5 and above) + C# (v5 and above) programming language: Core skill set and mandatory
- Windows WCF (SOAP) /Web-API (REST using JSON): Must be proficient
- Windows Server knowledge – IIS + Windows services: Basics from deployment perspective
- MS SQL server: Must be proficient with queries and database objects
- Minimum 3 years as a technical lead
- Experience in Business, Data, Technical Architecture and leveraging tools
- Ability to triage complex problems into smaller units that are amenable to being solved.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results and to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Customer and end-user focused and have excellent oral and written communications skills
With more than 19 years of experience, InfoBeans is a fast-growing (31% CAGR) software services provider company, with a committed team of over 800+ happy engineers based across multiple geographies - USA, Germany, UAE & India. Since inception, we have been developing cutting edge software solutions for various mid & large enterprises across all verticals. With our extremely innovative, dedicated & experienced team, we have developed robust & scalable solutions that helped our clients - overcome their technology and business hurdles. By the following industry-recognized best practices of software development, we consistently work towards our mission of Creating WOW!
InfoBeans is proud to have been awarded as "Great Place to Work" and "Dream Companies to Work For" among the top 50 IT/ITES firms in India.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and front end frameworks(Angular 7, AngularJS)
- Having experience in building a responsive web design
- Experience with MongoDB and good knowledge in database concepts
- Experience with web frameworks like ExpressJS
- Developing secure Node.js end points using Passport, JWT, OAuth, and related technologies.
- Knowledge in Restful API Design
- Knowledge in unit testing tools like Karma, Jasmine etc..
- Experience with Version control systems like GIT and knowledge in GIT branching is necessary.
- Knowledge in continuous integration
- Strong object-oriented knowledge in any platform is a plus
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / KnockoutJS / EmberJS / ReactJS is a plus
- Knowledge in payment gateway integration is a plus
Working with an Agile Scrum team using tools such as JIRA.
Involving in writing functional specifications and technical documentation
Working with the peer developers and writing good quality codes and release features
Participation in internal code reviews
Direct interaction with the client