- Ability to code and implement front-end web applications and backend processing systems.
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, Prepare proofs-of-concept.
- Convert business requirements into technical documentation using UML diagrams.
- Accountable for peer review, and quality using various design principles and patterns.
- Responsible for team members learning.
- Enforce to follow Secure Coding guidelines.
- Provide clear communication and set expectations to team members.
- Assist Project Manager in defining and refining project scope and work.
- Foreseeing the project risk and define mitigation plan and keep the manager updated.
- Multi-tier Web Services / RESTful APIs
- C++, Java, C#, .Net
- Web API Frameworks (spring, ASP .NET Core, ExpressJS, etc.)
- Understanding and usage of the unit testing framework. Like NUnit, x unit, and JUnit
- Knowledge of SQL and writing queries
- Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Effective communication, Teamwork, Team Handling, Adaptability, Flexibility, Leadership, Problem-solving, Work Ethics, and Creativity.
- Well-versed with the version control systems. Like git, gitlab, bitbucket etc.
- Good to have knowledge of Microservices architecture.
- Candidates with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) are preferred.
Advanced programming knowledge using “C/C++” language ·
Development exposure on Linux platform ·
Experience in Implementing Data Structures / Algorithms to solve the problems
Should be able to decode the existing legacy system
Need extensive Development expereince in their career
Should be open to learn other technologies like Java & Cloud as per requirement.
Location: Pune (Remote Work due to COVID 19)
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our team in Pune and be instrumental in taking our products to the next level. In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced engineers who are building a high performance, enormous scale global platform.
About the Organisation :
It provides a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom and India.
You will gain work experience in a global environment. We speak over 20 different languages, from more than 16 different nationalities and over 42% of our staff are multilingual.
Deep working knowledge of a modern JS framework (React / Angular/ Vue etc.)
>4 years experience with compiled backend languages (Golang / Java)
Experience with a variety of relational and non-relational storage systems (Postgres, Cassandra, Redis etc.) and text query engines (Elasticsearch, Lucene etc.)
Experience designing, building, and deploying distributed systems in production
Experience with at least one major IaaS provider (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
Experience consuming and building RESTful / GraphQL APIs
Passion for creating maintainable, testable and performant code
Ability to lead the end to end delivery of features and mid-sized projects
Aptitude to mentor junior engineers and further develop their skills
Great communication skills to be able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders that may not be technical
Maturity to thrive in a high-freedom / high-responsibility environment that emphasizes teamwork, communication, and initiative
4+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
Experience with product development companies in the BigData, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence domain would be an added advantage.
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Strong knowledge of at least one back-end languages (preferably Python/Ruby) and
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
• Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated
• For us, security is of utmost importance - You understand security concepts deeply and write
code to protect us and our users.
• Should be able to architect robust Restful APIs
• Proactive, Strong Result orientation (propose solutions based on product capabilities) and
• Good knowledge and understanding of the product development life cycles.
• Good verbal and written communication skills (Advanced English)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable AI based software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software
development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end
coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a
team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to have conversation with you.
- Work with data science teams ,development teams and product managers to ideate
- software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software .
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Capable to handle the individual module / Project
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing Web based,desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience in React.js .
- Experience in Python Django Framework .
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL,Postgresql, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.Apache) and UI/UX design .
- Familiarity with Cloud services like AWS, GCP.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
We are looking for a Web Developer to join an award-winning, talented team, building the
next-generation automated drone applications for our global customers
As a front-end developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a
web app. A thorough understanding of all of the components of the company’s platform and
infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves
detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces,
developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience
● Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile
● Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
● Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a
● Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
● Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone apps as well as
improvement for existing apps
● Collaborate on projects with a closely-knit team
● 3+ yr experience as an Angular 2+ or React or Ionic Developer.
● Strong expertise with NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap and writing
cross-browser compatible code.
● Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks such as ExpressJS etc.
● Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and Experience with Socket.io
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Proficiency working with source control (git) / versioning systems, continuous
integration in an agile development setup
Good to Have
● Understanding of how to deploy Mean stack applications in AWS/Azure deployment
environment, considering security, reliability etc.
● Knowledge of other python-based server-side frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Strong knowledge in Java and Golang.
- REST API experience/writing gRPC services is a must.
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is necessary.
- Experience in building Android mobile applications a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of database systems and experience working on scalable systems is preferred.
- Experience in writing readable and maintainable code with proper documentation.
- Have burning desire and fire to work hard, quick learner, hunger to succeed, and have fun at the same time.
- No politics. No rules. No micromanagement. Just get the work done with great code quality.
- One who can understand product development and foresee future product features.
Job Title: .Net Developer
Experience- 2-4 years
Qualification- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA or equivalent
- Designing Web pages in ASP.NET technology
- Coding in C# (Building the application’s Business Logic and other related software code)
- Hands on experience on SQL Server
- NET, C#, .NET framework 3.5 work experience
- Experience in Framework 4.5 / Bootstrap / HTML 5 / JQuery / LINQ to SQL
- Requirement gathering through client interaction
- Understanding of change request processes and other software development processes and preparing technical documentation
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
- Doing Manual unit Testing of the software developed
- Experience in Deployment and Build management
- Consulting clients/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software applications and obtaining information, clarify details and implement information