About Casey Foods Opc Pvt Ltd
- Handle the inbound interest received by Marquee
- Get the inbound leads to setup an online demo with us
- Conduct a small research on the prospect’s company and background prior to the demo to conduct a smooth sales call
- Conduct online demos with the prospects and turn them into paying customers
- Ensure that the product demo is neat and organized
- Work with the prospects to understand their needs and pitch them the right Marquee product to solve their problems
- Manage on-going relationships with customers
- Run strategic follow ups (Calls/texts/emails) on the prospects to get in maximum sales
- Strive to achieve the sales targets
- Work with our Founder on strategic alliances - potentially travelling to various financial centers globally
Here are some important things to consider prior to applying to us:
- Knowledge/prior experience with startup fund raising is a distinct advantage
- WE'RE A REMOTE TEAM so you can work from wherever you like - you don't have to attend office on a day to day basis
- You should own a laptop
- EXCELLENT written & spoken English required
- We shall provide a 5-7 days training session once you join in
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client makes the latest personal technology accessories available and affordable.
They have been listed as best selling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row and in 2019, they were the biggest Indian seller of wireless earphones in the country. Also, among the top 5 brands selling wireless earphones in India, they were the only Indian brand.
As a After Sales Service Head, you will be responsible for customer service operations and strategic planning for providing product after-sales services to guarantee that established targets are reached.
What you will do:
- Preparing and managing the annual operating budget of the after-sales department
- Developing and optimizing support and service processes, tools, and systems
- Monitoring vendor/supplier contract details to notify of pending expiration and helping process renewal
- Directing and coordinating the customer service operation appropriately with set customer service standards
- Creating and implementing strategies to limit product returns that exceed a predetermined threshold
- Working with sales department heads to improve product sales success through effective post-sale planning
- Evaluating MFR/FFR and working on a product life cycle strategy with the product and sales teams
- Training, motivating, and leading after-sales teams to meet specified goals and targets while increasing productivity
- Maintaining a top quality repair service and reducing returns
- B2B and B2C return handling with A/B/C/D category product categorization
- Verifying and following up on orders for spare parts based on an analysis of product repair possibilities to assure a ready supply
- Overseeing all post-sales services to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and making recommendations
- Ensuring that the customer data of the after-sales department are up to date and easily accessible
- Providing periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.E/B.Tech and/or MBA
- Relevant experience of 7-10 years
- Understanding of customer needs and making appropriate proposals
Currently it has over 300 employees on its rolls and caters to customers through a hub office at every 100 kilometres in Northern India( including Delhi/ NCR , Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir).
The ability to ensure zero downtime for its customers, by providing timely and quality support both in terms of products and services has been the cornerstone of its growth and success.
As a Area Sales Manager(Industrial Batteries), you will be working as a part of a team to promote, negotiate and sell the company’s product (Industrial Batteries) to various customers and thus maximizing profit.
What you will do:
- Promoting, pitching and selling products (batteries that power UPS set-ups), to manufacturing companies, dealers and other sales partners
- Working towards achieving the sales targets set by the company, pitching the product, negotiating, discussing pricing options and packages and closing the deals
- Understanding the customers’ requirements well and accordingly selling the industrial batteries to the right customers at the right time for the right requirement
- Meeting the target visits to various manufacturing companies
- Developing a new client base in your area and also maintaining good relationship with the current clients
- Managing the queries and complaints raised by the customers
- Collecting feedback from the customers, communicating the same to the business and thus helping in improving the efficiency
- Acting as the point of contact between the organization and the clients by selling products, answering their queries and introducing new products
- Maintaining sales records and presenting the same to the business on a timely basis
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant work experience of 2 – 5 years in area field sales
- Willingness to work for 6 days a week and also to work on the field
- Experience of selling to the industrial sector, should have experience in selling commodities as well as value selling
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Managing the entire business planning and performance for North zone
- Exploring potential business avenues in exports & managing marketing & sales operations
- Analyzing latest marketing trends, tracking competitors' activities
- Conceptualizing strategic new product development plans
- Executing the sales promotion schemes
- Negotiating terms of business with channel partners and distributors
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDM; Any Graduation
- Have experience in New distributors opening, retail channel development, market expansion, Team management .
- Preferably from FMCG, Food industry.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.