The entire development lifecycle of all our consumer applications
Working closely with the Product, QA, UX & Engineering teams on strategy, solutioning and execution.
Managing everyday activities of the consumer engineering team
Working closely with the core platform engineering teams to design seamless integration
Owning management and execution of features and ensure delivery timelines
Building & mentoring the consumer engineering team
Working with the overall leadership team in creating and driving the company vision and it’s goals
8+ years of experience designing and developing complex, interactive consumer applications
Working with / managing both mobile and web applications
Ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
●10+ years of Software Development experience
●2+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
●Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm
design, and complexity analysis
●In-depth technical experience in at least one of the core languages, frameworks, or
technologies used by your team
●Track record of data-driven decisions.
●Ability to prioritize competing features and requirements
●Experience in building and running distributed systems for always-up services at a large
●Ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment
●Ability to pick and use the best technology for the problem statement
●Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code
reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
●Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
●Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
●Build trusting relationships and collaborate cross-departmentally to execute company
●Manage the delivery of software using Agile best practices including continuous
deployment, continuous integration, and test-driven development
●Recruit world-class engineering talent and participate in the recruiting flow including
attracting, screening, and closing high caliber candidates, in individual contributor and management roles
Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune Banner
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://livehealth.in/
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.inCrelioHealth for Diagnostics
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable python code.
- Improve the functionality of the existing system.
- Design and write highly efficient complex algorithms.
- Ability to work with REST APIs, and experience in using 3rd party APIs
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and be able to work, both independently and in a team.
- Participating in discussions for designing solutions for business problems.
- Write unit tests to check code regressions and edge cases.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Reviewing the Pull Requests or work done by junior developers.
- Training / Mentoring junior developers.
- Having critical feedback for individuals
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Familiarity with databases and reporting will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Python and Python frameworks like (Django, Flask, FastAPI etc) will be a plus.
- Capable of handling web service integration - RESTful, JSON
- Motivation and drive to work in a startup environment.
Leading the engineering team and federated suites.
Helping define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
Working very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies for the team.
Improving, optimizing and identifying opportunities for efficient software development processes.
Hiring, Developing and Retaining a strong team of engineers.
7-9 years of experience with Java development, Spring Boot. Minimum 5+ years of managing high performance development team(s).
Strong knowledge of REST and micro services based design.
Experience across the product development SDLC with solving customer problem approaches.
Prior product engineering leadership in Identity and Access Management solutions is a big plus.
An Engineering manager is responsible for ensuring that key projects and engineering duties are fulfilled. They are responsible for solving any engineering issue that comes up in a project. One of the most important skills that an engineering manager will have been their ability to effectively delegate the work. Their responsibilities usually include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project. Influences top management internally & externally (industry) to accept new ideas. Creates and conceptualizes solutions to Artivatic in specific discipline.
Objective of the position:
The objective of role revolves around creating processes and designs, as well as maintenance and operations duties in a variety of different disciplines. As an engineering manager, you must believe in the product and want to make it better to investigate, propose, and manage new product development efforts or product updates. You will be able to work with different teams (e.g. product, marketing, sales team) to drive product directions design, and development.
Role and Responsibilities:
-Set up the organization & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality
-Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption
-Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
-Architecting and engineering solutions which can meet the requirement of unknown customer buying off the shelf products
-Engage with product management and CXO team to drive the functionality, usability and other non-functional requirements and hence the solution for the same
-Ensure on-time launches by managing design, development, and integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan
-Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement.
-Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long-term vision
-Be responsible for mentoring and developing front-line managers and engineers.
Mandatory traits/ skills
- Deep understanding of enterprise-grade technologies
- Ability to handle entire lifecycle of project Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Worked on Tech stack right from UI UX designing, Front End, Backend, Devops and Testing
- Hands on experience in Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis, specially about Python/Django/REST, etc
- Hands on experience in Front End technologies like Angular
- Understanding of Devops tools: Cloud Architecture, Jenkins & Docker
- Hands on experience in Testing tools (Python or Java with Selenium)
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- -Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- -Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience. Engaging and influencing peers and executives
- -A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- -Being a strong leader, mentor, and people manager
As a developer in the chatbot team you’ll be responsible for expanding the scope of AERIN (Aertrip’s Chatbot) to handle all types of travel queries in a scalable and efficient manner. You will need to make AERIN as robust as possible and strive towards 100% accuracy. You should be able to design, develop, test and roll out new features quickly. You should be ready to tackle open-ended problems and build solutions for them.
Preferred qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of work experience in the tech industry.
- Experience with NLP solutions.
- Experience with chatbot frameworks like RASA, DialogFlow is a bonus.
- Experience with spacy, nltk and other ML libraries.
- Familiarity with version control tools like Gitlab.
- Experience in object oriented design and programming.
- Sound programming skills to write algorithms for text analysis and context understanding.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Should be able to write clean and manageable code.
- Passion for innovation.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Should be able to understand both the tech and business aspects of a system.
- Should be able to meet deadlines.
- Should be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Should be able to work independently in small teams.
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to own all product-led growth initiatives to boost user adoption. If you are Tech Leader, like challenges, want to learn a lot, and celebrate diversity then continue reading.
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully remote.
BukuKas is a hyper fast-growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo Peracchione launched first in Indonesia. It is backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (FreeCharge), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Bukukas offers digital solutions to manage accounting, inventory, cash flow and empowers SMEs to take charge and fuel their business growth. We are excited to take part in introducing a large unbanked population into the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking products. Launched in December 2019, BukuKas has raised $60 million in funding and got fast traction where we onboarded 5,000,000+ merchants on its platform in the first 16 months since its launch.
What is Tokko?
Tokko helps you build digital brand identity by having your own online store. We are a social commerce app that will help you sell more easily through social media channels. We created Tokko for those of you who want to provide an easy, safe, hassle-free, and enjoyable online shopping experience for customers.
Tokko is the sister company of Bukukas, a financial record-keeping application that can be used for individuals or SMEs to help them improve their cash flow. Currently, Bukukas and Tokko combined are trusted by 6.3million+ users across Indonesia.
- In this role, you will work closely with our technical architects, senior engineers, and more on designing and nurturing our product infrastructure as well as architecture
- Partner with cross-functional core stakeholders in engineering, product management, release management, QA, design, performance engineering, sales, and professional services teams to lead the technology vision and direction
- Leading the Engineering team to deliver to the product roadmap, with an emphasis on Agile web development processes, focusing on achieving high-quality results in an aggressive, faster-to-market manner
- Developing the engineering team by providing coaching and mentoring to your team members, challenging individuals for peak performance, and developing a logical career path for the department
- 8 to 15 years of active architecture, software design, engineering, and implementation experience in a complex and fast-moving product company or scaled start-ups
- Proven experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and leading top engineering talent and high-performance product engineering teams. An ideal candidate would have managed a minimum of a 15 member engineering team
- Strong expertise in modern tech stacks and must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management in the aggregator/platform space
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and proven ability to articulate customer and technical requirements with all stakeholders
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid of work-from-home and work-from-office with full management support during Covid time
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential?
If yes, BukuKas is the perfect place for you!
Note: Ecommerce experience is mandatory.
- Your responsibilities will be to manage, design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems to serve product requirements, working closely with other engineers to build new features in a scalable manner.
- You will own services across the stack and be responsible for code quality, uptime and performance.
- As a company, we are very data driven and customer focused.
- As an engineering team we are driven by metrics and care deeply about agility without compromising on the quality of our output.
- We are working towards creating an environment where individuals feel empowered to take ownership and initiative.
- You have a minimum 2 years of experience managing a team and working on production systems at a product company with decent scale
- You have been part of projects where new subsystems were built to serve product requirements.
- You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development methodologies.
- You have a strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- You practice test driven development
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator.
- You know that startups are a team sport.
- You listen to others, aren't afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- If you like to tinker and have hobby projects, send us links to your blog, github etc!
We are looking for a coding Engineering Manager based in Chennai. This is a new role within the growing Engineering function, where you will be responsible for leading a team of talented professionals, assisting them to deliver complex technical solutions across a range of teams. The successful candidate will be comfortable directing, planning and coordinating the team, as well as developing overall concepts for new and existing products and processes. Reporting into the Head of Engineering for our Chennai team, this role is integral to the successful growth of the team as well as wider company performance.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Play the role of a servant leader in helping the team to excel in the areas of ownership and help to continuously raise the bar on performance.
Perform your responsibilities through delegation, empowerment and influence aimed at delivering long term outcomes for the team and business.
Build, manage and grow one or more engineering team(s), foster Agile practices and continuous improvement, enable engineers to build, test, deliver and operate high-level software products across the company
A hands-on technical approach to management, leveraging your software engineering experience to assist product needs and build
Work with our Product, DevOps, and Data Science functions on articulating roadmaps & ensure a high quality and timely implementation to support our mission and help eliminate identity fraud
Join a mission-orientated company, solving real-world fraud and identity based challenges
Facilitate career growth and success for all team members.
What You’ll Bring:
6+ years of demonstrated deep technical design and programming skills (in individual capacity) designing and delivering enterprise grade distributed systems in the following tooling; Web applications (Java/PHP/.NET/Python) or Mobile applications (SDK, Android/iOS)
2+ years prior experience managing one or more Agile engineering team(s); contributing to a track record of building complex and technical products, ideally within a start-up or fast scaling environment
Track record of having managed performance cycles of engineers of varying experience levels directly reporting to you.
Experience with building software with Agility and in conformity to security standards.
Willingness to “roll-up your sleeves and get your hands dirty” when required
Experience delivering and operating complex software solutions - understanding the end-to-end needs of what is involved within this process.
We’re transforming the way in which Indians Eat Meat!
Meatigo is the leader in the online gourmet meat and delicatessen grocery space and we are proud to be one of the most innovative companies in the food retail space. Since 2016, we’ve worked towards transforming the way Indians eat meat by offering fresher, safer, responsibly sourced, sustainable and more nutritious meat products.
Backed by a team of people, with over 35 years of experience in meat processing & meat products, Meatigo boasts of an unrivalled expertise in cold-chain management, sourcing, manpower training and quality control. We follow an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery. We currently deliver orders within 120 minutes across 8 Cities (and counting!)
For more details, do check out www.meatigo.com
About The Role
At Meatigo, we're redefining the future of on-demand meat delivery. We're building a small team of incredibly talented programmers and developers to enable us to achieve our vision of connecting customers to better meat from Meatigo.
We are looking for a leader to launch and grow our Meatigo Tech Team.
You will be responsible for building the next version of the Meatigo Consumer Website, Consumer App, Internal Apps as well as integration into other platforms. As we gear up for the next level of growth at Meatigo, you'll lead star engineers, designers, and operators in a fastgrowing dynamic environment. This role will be based out of Gurgaon, but you will speak with customers, stakeholders and teams all across India to understand their unique needs. The role demands a mix of entrepreneurship, cross-functional collaboration, and well-honed product judgement.
Job Description: (Junior TL Lead)
This role is for a person to lead a team which forms a part of the development project for an ecommerce application. The person should have a total work experience of 6-8years in the IT industry.
∙ Bachelor's / Master's Degree in the Computer Engg/Computer Science from reputed engineering college.
Project Management experience:
∙ Has lead a team of upto 3 developers or more over 2 full cycle development projects.
-Used Project Management tool Jira or Slack.
∙ Knowledge of testing and Software quality.
∙ Some experience on container set up and cloud deployments.
∙ A leader who inspires confidence and works as a team player.
∙ Hungry for learning.
Technology Skills and Experience
∙ Knowledge and use of CentOS and Tomcat.
∙ Knowledge and use of React.Js, Node.JS
∙ Knowledge and use of Bash, server side scripting
∙ Knowledge and use of Java Springboot
∙ Hands-on high level and detailed design knowledge and experience. ∙ Hands on development in Java using Java SDK
∙ Experience with a UI framework like Bootstrap/Material design etc. ∙ Experienced in developing componentized UIs.
∙ Working knowledge of HTML5/java script/CSS/Typescript is must. ∙ Working experience of NodeJs
∙ Developed web services APIs and consumption [REST/SOAP]. ∙ Good knowledge of the use of MVC/MVVM patterns
∙ Working with Caching layers like Redis.
∙ Knowledge and use of ERMs/ORMs preferable.
∙ TDD & BDD, the use of tools like Karma/Mocha/Jasmine is required. ∙ Application performance and scalability enhancement.
∙ Knowledge of loosely coupled design.
∙ Security aspects in design and development of applications.
∙ At least 5 years’ experience with RDMS like MySQL Database, table design, normalization, and database performance.
∙ Hands on knowledge of AWS cloud based development, deployment and support preferable.
∙ Hands on experience of using Docker containers on the AWS platform. Knowledge of Kubernetes preferable.
∙ Hands on experience in Server Management and AWS instances preferable.
Tools Knowledge and Skills
∙ Used Gitlab
∙ Used Selenium or UFT/Silk or other testing tool.
∙ Used Jira, Slack or Trello
∙ Used Nagios (optional)
∙ INR 10-20 Lakhs inclusive of all allowances.
∙ Gurgaon, Haryana
∙ Preferably by 15 June 2021 but latest by 01 July 2021