condidate should be excellent in writing english content
About Digitalakki Pvt ltd
• Lead the local execution of the marketing campaigns and D2C commerce across all owned, earned and paid channels.
• Shapes the future of D2C marketing and sales, develop a clear strategy for the activation and sales in the market and to plan, implement and optimize all media campaign activities together with the global D2C team and agency partners.
• Responsible for enabling cutting edge, agile and technology enabled
audience based, personalized activation & omni-channel marketing and direct sales & engagement via owned platforms to increase consumer, customer and business impact.
• Drive all marketing campaign activities across all digital channels and all
categories. Lead the execution and constant optimization of D2C digital
marketing activation strategy.
• Drive full P&L responsibility and ensure high repeat values & LTV for
• Plan sales/events to highlight the offers and new product launches of the
• Coordinate between the Brand & D2C team to maintain the Brand
• Responsible for the full funnel flow on the website for customers and ensuring high
Required Skills/ Experience
• 6-7 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience in D2C companies or consultancies
• Experience in digital marketing
• Worked on different live projects, web optimization.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create 360° digital campaigns and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners as and when needed.
• Evaluates emerging technologies and trends of social media and other digital platforms.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer focused
• Able to develop budgets
Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users around the world.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our WordPress Product Marketing Team to grow sales and adoption of our WordPress Plugins and Themes.
If you understand the WordPress ecosystem, have 5+ years of proven experience with Digital Marketing, and Project Management, and can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Job description -
Manage and guide the Digital Marketing team to achieve our WordPress business objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Content Marketing: Product Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Copy, using WordPress and Elementor.
- Email Marketing: Online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- SEO: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page natural link building
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, analyze heat-maps and visitor recordings to improve performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Experience - Proven 6+ years experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Email, Content)
- Effective Leader - Able to work with your team to deliver business objectives, provide training and guidance to your team where required. Review your team's work and provide feedback and help them improve and become more productive.
- Project Management - Ability to plan, track tasks for their team. Manage schedules, delivery of outcomes, with high quality. Motivate and engage with their team for them to be able to deliver high-quality work.
- WordPress Industry Knowledge - Extensive knowledge and experience of the WordPress industry. Ability to keep updated on the trends in the WordPress industry and apply these to our business for success.
- Website Copy - Ability to build Product Landing Pages using WordPress and Elementor
- Email - Ability to use email as an effective tool for digital marketing
- Ability to Learn - Passion to learn new Digital Marketing skills
- Communication skills - Excellent spoken and written English skills
Please note, prior knowledge and exposure to the WordPress ecosystem - Selling and Marketing WP Themes and WP Plugins is mandatory. Please apply only if you have done digital marketing for WordPress products.
If you love Digital Marketing, are passionate about WordPress, want to lead a team of Digital Marketers to success in the WordPress industry, apply today.
Role: Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Education: Any graduate or postgraduate but MBA - Marketing( preferred)
Understanding of: Marketing Campaigns, IT Sales process, CRM system, Lead sourcing
Total Experience: Around 2 years
Overview of the Company
Armentum is an IT Services company that provides the following services.
- Website Design and Development
- Web and Mobile Application Development (LAMP and MEAN/MERN Stack)
- SEO Services
and our development center is based in Bangalore, India. Our total team strength is over (50) people. Our team has deep expertise in building large scale applications in the finance, real estate, and banking industry.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Content Writing skills - this is non-negotiable and is a must.
- Will be responsible for planning and managing all Inbound and Outbound outreach campaigns that are a mixture of email marketing and telemarketing
- Having prior knowledge of working with Product Marketing
- Coordinate with Telemarketer to make the follow-up to convert sourced leads into appointments
- Maintaining the KPI for the team and the campaigns, drafting an analytics report every month and evaluate the performance with the growth manager and do course correction where required.
- Prior knowledge of working on any CRM for an end to end marketing and sales campaigns
- Promptly responding to emails from potential clients, coordinating with the sales team to ensure the appointment is set up, and to ensure all sales collaterals are ready before a sales call.
Ideal Candidate Description
- 1.5-2 years of working in Marketing services specifically in IT Product Marketing.
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills
- Proficient using tools like MS Office & Google Drive
- Must possess knowledge of CRM systems and how they operate
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to learn things quickly
- Industrious, Orderly and Disciplined
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with different teams
- Quick thinker, ability to get things quickly, and to manage time
- Training students in Digital Marketing.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) .
JustCall is a VC backed, award winning anytime, anywhere, any device phone system for sales and support teams. Trusted by 6000 customers globally including Domino’s, Google, Walmart, Jaguar, Cloud Kitchens, AIG. It takes seconds to get phone numbers in 70 countries and start making or receiving calls. Companies around the globe use JustCall to build stronger relationships with their customers and change the way they do business
About Role & You :-
- Should be Passionate about SEO and its contribution in growing a business
- Have 2 years of experience in handling end-to-end SEO for a brand or clients
- Ability to operate individually and with a team
- In-depth expertise in configuring & managing all aspects of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- In-depth expertise in utilizing tools across technical audit, on-page, keyword research, content analysis, rank tracking & link building
- Ability to partner with Content Marketing team to develop content strategies for search opportunity, keyword analysis, and audience intent
- Ability to communicate effectively with various teams, internal & external stakeholders about the strategy, on-going execution & reporting of key metrics
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to keep a keen eye on competition & industry
- Ability to work with external vendors from a content & link building perspective
- Build relationships with publishers relevant to our business
- Proven experience in B2B or SAAS or E-commerce or Agency would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Keep abreast of SEO trends, algorithm updates, and best practices
Job title- Digital Marketing intern.
Job type- Internship
Duration- 3/4 Months
Education Qualification- Graduate
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Good at multitasking
Location: Work From Home
Stipend: Not applicable
Timing: Flexible working hour
- Offer Letter
- Experience Letter
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Project completion letter
- Letter for achievements
- Job at our company
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user
Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising
digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight,
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up an in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Digital Marketing | Email Automation | Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketer to work with teams across the company and create & execute relevant strategies to reach customers and our Digital Runners via Social Media. You should know deep insights into what is possible through major Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. Experience of running Ads and promotional campaign on these mediums will be an advantage.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Post frequent updates about the company on relevant social media platforms
- Help attract customers and Digital Runners via social media
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Find and Use the best online tools available to increase the productivity of Digital Marketing work done by the company.
- 2 years of working as a Digital marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.