Social Media Handling, Marketing & PR (which all platforms)
About Akron Healthcare Private Limited
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions, and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand
awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Creating and maintaining relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in brand promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
Location: Ahmedabad (Work From the Office)
Responsibilities of a Campaign Manager
Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
Keep the promises made to the customer in terms of deliverables.
Continuous research on Audience and product to ensure an appropriate match and share as well as get insights from the customer
Design a marketing plan and get it approved by the customer
Design and implement the planned campaign to achieve the customer KPI
Negotiate deals with third party publishers as a part of the marketing plan
Implement the campaign by ensuring traffic (Campaign Trafficking )
Analyze the campaign
Report the results to the customer
Deep analysis of the data
Optimize the campaign based on the data
Guide the customer on a technology road map for their requests.
Keeping the floodlight implementation at the correct trigger points to get the data
Keep the customer updated and aware of the progress.
Communicate to keep customer sentiment high
Increase the revenue per customer by giving a marketing plan which they accept.
Providing marketing plans for new customers to the Customer Development team for business development
Designing Innovative and performing campaigns which lead to increased revenue by the customer.
Stay abreast with the concepts and updates in the core technologies DV 360, Campaign Manager and Google Ads, and GA 360.
Planning & Strategy
Trafficking, Conversion setup
Optimization, Bidding, Budgets, and Targeting
Reporting, Analysis, and insights
Engineering Services Marketing Manager – NA Region (www.techwave.net)
Shift Timing: 04:00 PM to 01:00 AM IST
Work Location: Hyderabad
Reports to: Sr. Manager Global Marketing
Are you an experienced marketing professional with demonstrated experience in designing, producing and executing actionable client-focused marketing programs? Do you feel the urge to take ownership of your work and deliver at highest standards? Are you built for a marathon rather than a sprint? Then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Marketing Manager, you will plan, develop and execute various marketing campaigns that supports Techwave’s regional business. You will serve as a trusted marketing advisor to the region head and key stakeholders. Be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans for best-in-class marketing operations as well as oversight for marketing campaign execution.
In addition, as a Marketing Manager, you will build specific programs, utilizing innovative, go-to-market tools and approaches, to bring the full capabilities of the firm to bear with maximize reach and impact to the market.
- Develop actionable outcome-oriented marketing plans for each quarter
- Marketing plan should include tactical marketing calendar with details on all planned activities
- Focus should be on creating Techwave brand awareness, lead generation and sales enablement
* Stakeholder Management:
- Hold frequent meetings with the region head and other stakeholders to be in line with their vision for the region
- Create a communication plan to keep the stakeholders informed about various marketing activities for the region
Find relevant expos, conferences, tradeshows, other events for participation o Find speaking opportunities, award nomination opportunities and do the needful
- Marketing Database:
Building the marketing contact database by research and by working with vendors.
* Digital Marketing:
- Work with internal team members to develop and execute SEO strategy for the region
- Plan and execute PPC/Display/Re-Marketing campaigns
* Content Marketing:
- Get all required marketing collaterals prepared for various services in the region
- Plan and create innovative content like infographics, videos, etc.
- Create and share one newsletter per month to keep region heads and stakeholders informed
* Event Management:
Plan and project manage events, end-to-end right from identifying event opportunities, budgeting, approvals, getting the booth designs, collaterals, promoting the event participation, etc.
Measure all marketing activities against key performance indicators
Analyse historical campaign data to improve future campaigns
- At least 3 years experience in running marketing campaigns for Engineering Services at a mid-sized IT services/engineering company
- Should have worked for the NA regional marketing efforts
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Ability to co-create content in association with content writers internally and externally
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks with a sense of calm
- Attitude to get things done as planned no matter the challenges faced
For a person to be successful in this role:
- Hands-on in all aspects of digital marketing
- Good project management skills
- Should be a people’s person
- Takes complete ownership
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs builds and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spending and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
◾Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• Creating and maintaining client relationships.
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
◾Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Netinsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
Salary: 0.6 LPA - 4.2 LPA
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Website: http://www.techmetsolutions.com" target="_blank">www.techmetsolutions.com
- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, Database Marketing, Email, Social media, and Advertising campaigns
- Design, Build, and maintain Social Media presence
- Measure and report performance of Digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights and optimize approach based on the insights.
- Plan and execute periodic Content Calendar for Branding and Inbound lead acquisition
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience for Lead Acquisition
- Should be able to plan and execute Webinars, Seminars and Events
- MBA or PGDM in Marketing
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing for IT/ITES Services Industry
- Must have exposure in marketing of Digital Technologies and Services like Cloud, Analytics, APIs, Software Development & Channels
- Good to have experience in using HubSpot as Marketing Tool
- Must have excellent verbal and written Communication skills with exposure to Global Clients
SEO Strategy & execution.
Ensuring all website content, blogs are SEO optimised
Help drive Keyword strategy & Paid promotions
Content distribution, building backlinks, Posting on quora, medium etc
Automate Emails, Database management for broadcast and data integrations (Mailchimp)
Website Management - landing page updates, content update
Should have basic SEO knowledge and comfortable with WordPress
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
A talented Digital Marketing Intern is required to work in our Marketing department within a wide range of tasks.
- To follow the guidelines by Digital Marketing Expert and accordingly carry out other activities
- To work cordially with the team for better growth and overall success
- To assist in management of social media channels of the company like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- To create content for SEO and SMM.
- To make sure that the content posted is relevant and in accordance to what is actually required for better campaigning online.
- To do research on upcoming and new trends.
- To maintain blogs by working in coordination with the content management team.
- To analyse online user behaviour, funnel metrics and thereby suggest modifications if needed.
- To make a report accordingly and discuss with digital marketing expert or manager regarding implementation and improvisations.
- To be able to formulate strategies to make a lasting digital connection with the customers.
- To work on client projects by assuring better results
- We are looking for digital marketing interns having basic knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM etc.
- Learn quickly and knows what it takes to achieve results and getting it done.
- Love putting brains behind decoding how the search engine works
- Loves building strategy and executing it
- Anytime to get hands dirty in getting things done, no matter if it is outside the job description.
- Know how to utilize team to achieve much better results
- Know when to seek help and when to figure out on your own