▪Negotiating with bloggers on social media in text format only;
▫Analyze the bloggers results on projects within our Platform
▪Daily report on the progress of the project
▪Good writing skills (English + local languages)
▫High level of communication skills
▪Desire to grow in digital space
Work conditions and pay:
▪Free 4 days online training. In a week, we will teach you how to communicate with bloggers competently, help you develop business communication and sales skills;
▪Rapid professional and career growth;
▫Working with famous bloggers
▪Mobile phone (smartphone) required
▫We have a Pay Per Performance Model which means that you get a fixed payment for each post made by a blogger. Average salary is Rs.15000-30000, effective employees earn from Rs.50000-60000 monthly. There are bonuses and money contests among employees.
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Publisher tag management, ad inventory management and trafficking.
- Troubleshooting the ad units and websites for appropriate ad serving.
- Monitoring the supply and demand for Brand safety and malicious activities.
- Day to day reporting to track the performance.
- Assist the account management team in handling all ad operational requests and following the SOPs.
- 0-2 years of industry experience, freshers are accepted.
- Bachelor or Master degree of any stream.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Basic understanding of online advertising, JS, HTML and RTB is a plus.
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is seeking an analytical, creative and highly motivated senior marketing professional to join our team. As a successful hire for this high impact role, you should be a self-starter with a passion for independent thinking, creative problem solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience and bring relevant insights into growth marketing.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution (end to end) of all marketing, social media, PR and brand activities across all owned channels and projects. You will lead a team of marketing professionals and will be responsible for achieving organization marketing objectives and project-wise KPIs. You will drive our marketing campaigns, content production, PR, Branding, events and community building efforts across all our internal and external projects. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with ground breaking initiatives that will drive us forward and make us stand out as an industry leader.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define, develop and oversee the implementation of marketing strategy and brand strategy across different verticals.
- Lead the management, content creation and growth for all owned social media channels and accounts including those of our co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs in terms of followers, engagement and reach.
- Manage internal and external marketing budgets. Track, analyze and improve performance of marketing campaigns while being goal oriented (ROI & KPIs).
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow all owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and channels and to better support management decision making.
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and determine when and how we will use them.
- Build partnerships and syndications with influencers, brands, partners across owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects/affiliate platforms and IPs.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals to drive and execute all marketing and related functions.
- Guide and work with internal creative resources and lead timely delivery of all creative requirements for all platforms.
- Develop accurate project priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns for all owned channels and projects.
- Contribute to overall business and marketing strategy in order to help the organization achieve short and long term goals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field. MBA / PGDM in marketing or equivalent.
- 6 + years experience in marketing with demonstrated history of running successful marketing campaigns and having a 360 vision of marketing plans.
- Experience in building growth stage marketing strategies with a focus on brand visibility, user engagement and viewership across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Hands on experience with digital marketing – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Ads & AdWords.
- Exceptional storytelling skills with strong aptitude for developing engaging narratives around content and media for different audiences.
- Good knowledge of PR, affiliate marketing, media buying & licensing and experience in content writing and/or management.
- In depth understanding of how to interpret (and improve) advertising metrics (ex. CPM, CPC, CTR, CPV quality score, etc.)
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at a hands-on level.
- Proven leadership skills with experience in leading and managing a team. Excellent project management skills to ensure effective and transparent collaboration with team members and other departments.
- Strong team player, behaves like an owner and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards. Set out the overall high performing team culture for the marketing team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly with a strong capacity of syntax, learning and sharing with senior leadership.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments, teams and clients.
- Strong passion for gaming and esports.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across South Asia, Southeast Asia and The Middle-East. Also preferred is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding differences in localization etc.
- Experience working in the esports or gaming industry.
- B2B/B2C marketing experience in sports, gaming, esports or information technology/ SaaS space.
- Past experience in scaling a service/product in the e-commerce space.
About Us :
ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014.
ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks.
ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. Impact Guru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making significant positive social impact to society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Location : Mumbai
Team Size : 300 +
We are scouting Asst Manager / Manager - Digital Marketing Analyst, Mumbai.
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Managing two verticals of Impact Guru business, one is online donation(E-commerce) & Lead Generation(Seekers).
- Lead a team of performance marketers & Data Analyst
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data breakdowns and insights.
- Understand ways to scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
- Perform interest research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
- Create a digital media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
- Understand how content works across different social media platforms
- Create insightful reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
- Tag with your copy and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on campaigns.
- Work on Launching & Optimizing other marketing channels like Taboola, Criteo, Outbrain, Adroll etc.
- Work on retention marketing through Mo engage or internal communication.
- Coordination with SEO Team for Organic ranking updates & suggestions
- Assist Social media team in scaling the organic GMV from social pages, also assist them in increasing the followers on each social media pages
- Work on launching influencer marketing campaigns & influencer network for the brand.
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing at a high-growth B2C organization.
- Hands on experience of working on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc
- Managed monthly paid marketing spends of 50L-1 Crore+
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, or related Fields.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Working Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SQL, Excel, and creating data visualizations on data studio or Tableau
- Be able to take 100% ownership of the process from start to finish
- Strong quantitative mindset & data-driven approach to digital marketing; expert in excel-based data modeling, analytics tools.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting targets & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
- An early adopter attitude towards technology
- Min. 1 year experience is required in this role.
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Identifying a digital marketing strategy and the best channels and tools to invest time/money in and create an execution plan to reach company goals
* Creating compelling content (e.g. emails, social ads) and creative outreach strategies that generate leads (i.e. compels targets to open and click!)
* Managing integrated marketing campaigns across email, website, & social channels mainly on Facebook and Instagram
* Targeted social media content creation (i.e. memes, visuals, listicles)
(We are open to candidates with proven achievement, desire and willingness to learn.)
* Successful track record of building effective digital presence and marketing/sales funnel/ landing page
* Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things (entrepreneurial figure ish out mindset)
* Experience with the modern marketing tech stack, including Hubspot, SendGrid, Mailchimp, UTM tracking, marketing automation software, webinars, and social media tools preferred
* Excellent writing and grammar skills
* Collaborative and personable leader
* Previous experience building processes related to marketing and sales operations