· Manage all social media channels (Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Twitter and YouTube) and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience.
· Ensure user engagement across all social media channels.
· Research and analyze social media trends, including social media and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
· Implement social media strategies across all online platforms.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Experience in marketing tools like Hubspot, Zoho Marketing etc.
· Experience in digital marketing in cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Collaborate with internal teams to design the digital content strategy with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
About Brainchain Technologies Pvt Ltd
(This is a Full-Time Remote opportunity)
About the role
Criteo is in search of an organized self-motivated Account Strategist, India to join our Account Strategy team in India, Gurgaon. You will act as consultants to advertisers suggesting strategies to attain their objectives and working cross-functionally with multiple teams at Criteo to implement the same. You would also be responsible to retain and grow advertiser revenue with Criteo through effective optimization and upsell of Criteo's suite of products, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
- Provide top-level strategic account management to advertisers to ensure retention and client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients establishing yourself as a trusted consultant at all levels, including C-level.
- Advice on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on Criteo’s technology across channels and devices.
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and action growth opportunities to maximize revenue and margin.
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of clients and/or agencies, negotiating additional budgets along with upselling new Criteo products.
- Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPIs to identify personalized solutions on a client level and make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue).
- Create personalized decks and presentations to drive quarterly review meetings with the Client team.
- Maintenance of data integrity with in-house sales tools.
- Proactively identify and suggest new processes toward enhancing Criteo’s service.
- Encourage feedback from customers to further strengthen Criteo’s products and services.
- Graduate with 4-8 years of proven experience in digital advertising
- Direct client relationship management within the Indian market would be an advantage
- Demonstrated track record of success and ownership in role
- Ability to assess and resolve problems with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
Call Center Executive
Front office Executive
who wants to make a career in Digital Marketing
-Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
-Designing, building, and maintaining social media presence.
-Marketing the Company's software products via emails, blogs, newsletters and social media.
-Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
-Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
-Creating content for Company's Software products and services.
-Creating content for online marketing: website, blog, social media, advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online media presence and build a constant pipeline of enquiries from potential clients
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement Cont.
- Own the look and feel of the website and take steps to keep communication consistent across media
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
-Should be hands-on with SEO/SMO, photoshop etc.
-Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
-Good analytical skills.
-Ability to understand software product specifications.
-Must be aware of the latest developments in the social networking, social media and e-commerce domains.
Wisestep (www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data driven decision making to tough real world problems.
The Product Marketing Manager will play a major role in shaping the voice of the product,
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and Implement our GTM strategy for multiple segments, geographies, and industry verticals.
- Execute and be accountable for all marketing initiatives to drive engagement and leads that deliver sales (online, offline, Hybrid)
- Collaborate across Functions to deliver an effective marketing strategy and meet the business objectives.
- Plan and lead product launches by determining scope, messaging, timing and priorities for marketing tactics to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Conceptualise and Execute Demand Generation activities.
- Support marketing and sales teams with messaging, content and collateral to differentiate our
products and convert prospects into customers
- Help our sales team differentiate our product offerings with messaging, battle cards, training material and case studies
- We are looking for a highly motivated product marketing professional with 6 plus years in B2B SaaS.
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability and an understanding of SaaS products.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations and technology teams internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to engage with senior management.
- Having an MBA from a Top School is preferred
- Timings - 2 pm - 11 pm IST
- Drive new business and build strong relationships with existing clients.
- Grow and drive profitability in the unit numbers.
- Common Point of contact for Client and Agency.
- Taking client briefing and de-briefing the agency spocs.
- Ideation of digital campaigns basis business requirements /trendings.
- Presentation of thoughts to senior management.
- Handling coordination of digital media plans.
- Ensuring the execution as per the plan.
- Task Planning and management for the team.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Liaison for requirements related to any campaigns.
- Reporting - Campaign /website / social.
- Keep a track of campaign deliverables wrt to committed numbers.
- Monthly review preps.
- Presentation Analytics - Adwords/ Google Analytics/Facebook Ads/ Programmatic.
- Communication - Oral / Written.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms.
- Ensuring timely approvals from clients.
- Invoice processing and closures with Finance.
- Good knowledge of 360 Digital Marketing Aspects.
- Cross function Team Management.
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter,
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to
increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their
distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web
analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Social Media Expert
Are you intimately familiar with the LinkedIn algorithm? Do you specialize in growing brand following on Twitter? Are you proficient in defining and executing social media strategies for Quora, Reddit, Instagram, and Facebook? We’re looking for an expert with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging. As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content that follows our clients’ brand guidelines.
- Consistent and self-driven to learn about social media platforms and trends.
- Strong creative storytelling skills with a focus on visual and content aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of SMM tools like Hootsuite, Moz, Loomly, etc.
- Working knowledge of design applications like Adobe Suite, Canva, etc., and other video editing tools.
- Adept at digital tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics/Google Ad Manager.
- Adept at communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Demonstrable B2B social networking experience and social analytics tools.
- Experience in managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs, keyword optimization tools, and social media algorithms.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in the B2B domain. Please share only case studies of growth where the strategy and execution were owned end-to-end by you. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.