● Maintain relationships with identified customers
● Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
● Be the company’s face for the customer
● Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity
and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Pet Care Company
Greetings of the day !
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES NEEDED
Role = Customer care Executive
Location = Andheri(E), Mumbai
6 day working Rotational off
Good communication skills
Experience range = Fresher to 4 years
ABOUT THE ROLE
Position = CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE
Resolving queries and issues over the phone
Assisting the customer
We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic & driven CRM Manager to join our team and implement improvements to the CRM processes, propose methods to acquire & retain customers and participate in growth campaigns.
- Analyzing data to inform business development and campaigns
- Driving CRM initiatives and overseeing execution of campaigns
- Acting as a liaison between the IT and CRM team to identify consumer segments to be targeted for campaigns
- Partnering with different stakeholders to keep them informed about upcoming data management initiatives
- Maintaining and improving data management processes and accuracy
- Working with IT to manage CRM system and data warehousing
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, computer science or related field
- Minimum experience of 3 years in creating systems and processes for customer lifecycle management and customer success
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results on tight deadlines
Microcode Software looking Intern for the post of Email Process Executive responsible for working as assigned by the senior.
"RAP - Rapid Acceleration Partners" provides practical AI solutions for digital business transformation. With a view to democratize AI, RAP has developed RAPFlow - an AI orchestration platform for building content intelligence solutions and RAPBot - an RPA tool for end-to-end automation.RAP’s vision is to provide a unified Intelligent Process Automation platform centered around Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing, combining it with RPA.
If you have the passion to be part of a fast-growing team that is geared towards redefining how IPA solutions are delivered and have that X Factor to contribute to a world class product, we have a place for you! Visit https://rapidautomation.ai/ for more details about RAP.
-Build expert level knowledge on RAP's Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent Process Automation products.
-Interact with customers, understand their business processes and automate the processes (design, test, deploy, sustain) using RAP's products.
-Interfacing with Product teams for addition of new features in the product (feature and use-case definition, testing & adoption of released features etc.).
Very strong analytical skills and being a quick learner.
Good communication skills.
0 - 2 years as a Business Analyst or Quality Analyst / Tester or other relevant experience.
Basic programming knowledge in any language.
Experience working on any workflow based tool OR automation tool/platform (UIPAth, AutomationAnywhere etc.)
Customer handling experience.
Job Location: Chennai
Executive – Customer Success (for a leading SaaS Product)
Sulekha is one of India’s largest digital business and consumer brands that has transformed local services ecosystem through a powerful need fulfillment and monetization platform that generates qualified, parameterized leads to local service SMBs every day in 40 cities. Sulekha’s unique, scalable digital platform, stapled to an expanding digital-mobile-local opportunity, has positioned it to serve in 24,000+ location-categories for purchase-oriented users (24+ M user needs p.a.) and growth-oriented businesses (2+ M active local businesses).
Pro-Manage is a pioneering tech- and AI-based Marketing-as-a-Service platform developed to serve multi-location enterprise clients increase, manage and measure digital engagement opportunities with prospects and customers, leveraging several valuable business and technology partnerships with global leaders such as Google GMB/Chat, Microsoft Bing, Meta WhatsApp/Instagram, Knowlarity Cloud telephony and others. Pro-Manage is a Sulekha brand initiative.
Pro-Manage is a powerful and sophisticated marketing SaaS platform that has attracted highly regarded brands as its clients: Indian Oil, Shriram Finance, Apollo Pharmacy, Naturals, Sterling Resorts, Muthoot Finance, Aadhaar Housing Finance, Shriram Transport Finance, City Union Bank, O2 Spa, Page 3 Salons, Urban Nomads, CADD Centre and more.
Pro-Manage is developed using advanced technologies, design thinking, continuous discovery, agile development and product management methodologies. The cross-functional Pro-Manage team uses integrated customer-centric product-led marketing and growth paradigms designed to attract and retain targeted customers, maximizing life-time value and minimizing customer acquisition efforts and costs.
Pro-Manage is developed and offered by Sulekha, one of India’s largest digital business and consumer brands that has transformed local services ecosystem through a AI-based need fulfillment and monetization platform that generates millions of qualified, parameterized service requests to local service SMBs every day in 40 cities.
Pro-Manage aspires to be the dominant, industry-leading and technologically the most sophisticated marketing SaaS platform in India with 500+ enterprise customers in the next two years.
Pro-Manage and Sulekha have three of the most well-regarded firms as its investors: Norwest Venture Partners (Palo Alto, US), Mitsui (Tokyo), and GIC (sovereign wealth fund of Singapore).
Job Description & Expectations
We are looking for an executive to help a portion of the 65,000+ customers of Sulekha achieve tangible business outcomes. He/she will closely work with paid customers of Sulekha to achieve the desired goals of Sulekha. This portfolio will be managed by the Pro-Manage SME product of Sulekha.
Pro-Manage Boost operations
a. Profile Enrichment of existing and new customers of Sulekha who want to enhance their presence in Google, Bing, Facebook and others as we add on, by working on their profile content.
b. Deliver on KYC and 8 vectors of digital presence that include posts, photos, videos directions, keywords to enhance the value of customers trying the Sulekha Pro-Manage Boost product
c. Email, Phone call and WhatsApp engagement with customers to obtain content and optimize the Google listings & on other platforms.
d. Closely work with cross functional teams including central design team, central keyword research team and marketing teams to deliver value.
e. Pro-mange Dashboard Training supporting the customer to understand the dashboard.
f. Performance Management for the customers, analyzing the profile performance sharing the reports and insights with the customers and recommend changes to enhance the profile.
Education, Professional and Personal Attributes
· B.Tech/BE/B.Sc. graduation is preferred
· Excellent communication skills, with good knowledge in Hindi and 1 regional language. This is mandatory to help with category expertise
· Good analytical knowledge including working knowledge of all Microsoft tools and awareness of digital advertising tools like Google, Facebook is preferred
· Min. 1 year of experience in digital marketing including interacting with customers will be preferred
· Should possess an innate love of data and ability to see new patterns that impact business
· Positive, initiative driven and passionate about digital marketing
· Result oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated
· Ambitious and flexible
· Reporting to Pro-Manage SME vertical lead
· Must be based out of Chennai with no travel involved
· All days are working from office – no WFH envisaged as of now
What Pro-Manager Offers You
· Opportunity to develop cutting-edge digital SaaS business development expertise
· Develop competence in marketing, product development, customer success and technology
· Highly entrepreneurial and aspirational work environment that inspires and challenges
· Collaborative and fun work environment
· Learning and development program to help you develop skills
· Well-define career path and progression tracking
· Progressive, nurturing and respectful work culture
· Attractive compensation plus incentives
What you will do:
- Processing customer request in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calls/emails/chat
- Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and ensuring quality service always
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Documenting necessary account information and offering custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Delivering extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balancing customer interests with the interests of company
- Resolving all customer queries and following established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate
- Gathering relevant information from customers as required and updating it accurately to facilitate the decision process
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable experience of 2-4 years
- Needs proactiveness and anticipation to understand customers problems
- Adaptability to customer's need and requirement
- Should be a problem solver
- Should be a go-getter, with high drive and ownership
- Should have good communication and listening skills
- Should have sound English language skills (written and verbal) with good typing speed
BCS Care EMEA Agent
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- Knowledge of how to talk and communicate effectively.
- Think fast and understand situations and come up with the best possible solution.
- First point of contact for photographers, clients and customers majorly through Chats/Emails.
- Quick in responding to Live chats and Inbound Calls
- Work effectively with the team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Comfortable with rotational shifts if needed.
- Telephone ease
- Prior experience in Customer Service - Voice or Semi voice
- Fluent English and excellent communication
- Rigorous, hardworking, but fun
- Challenging & Goal oriented mindset
- Prior experience in customer relationships is a plus.
- Basic French language written and spoken language is a plus.
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
As a Jr.Customer Support Executive, you will be managing and building strong relationship with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow up on order status with internal teams.
- Convert Cancelled and Pending orders by calling customers.
- Effectively speaks, writes and presents clearly with persuasion.
What you need to have:
- Preferably experienced in dealing with fashion products.
- Command over MS Excel
- Enthusiasm to work with a passionate team.
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Kannada. Tamil & Telugu (preferred)
- Good E-Mail writing skills (Must)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,50,000 to 3,00,000
Liaison with schools and colleges in Mumbai
Good knowledge / contacts with schools and colleges
Experience in the education sector is preferred.