- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile-based business applications.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
Hiring for the position of Full Stack Developer / Senior Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
Interview Mode : Face to Face
Your day-to-day will involve writing, testing, and debugging the code that powers our publisher-facing products. You will have an opportunity to innovate and bring your own ideas to bear on customer problems and will have a meaningful input on the solutions that we bring to market.
You will be working in a broadly agile process, but will have the opportunity to shape the processes and structure as the company grows. Additionally you will have a large degree of freedom in selecting the appropriate tools and approaches you use to solve customer problems, but with the support of experienced developers when needed.
You should be focused, eager to learn and explore new things, and work well in a team. You should be comfortable with abstract reasoning and communicating complex ideas clearly.
You should have an interest in code quality and know how to use best practices to produce high quality software.
Ideally you will have had some exposure to adtech or marketing in general. Any direct experience with header bidding technologies or Google DFP/GAM would be a big plus.
Strong problem solving skills.
Broad experience with web development technologies
Experience using git source control and front end build tools like webpack.
- HTML3 / CSS3
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Working Experience with responsive web design.
- Working experience with git, docker, npm / yarn.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing frameworks such as Chai, Mocha/Jasmine or Jest/Enzyme.
- Experience with big data processing
- ML modelling
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing application features
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Proficiency with MongoDB and MySQL
- Proficiency with Dart/Flutter framework
- Proficiency with AWS suite
- Experience with Terraform preferred
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning and management with Git
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Build new features using web technologies like ReactJS and Symfony.
- Opportunity to learn and work on interesting solutions like Application Scaling, Microservices, Batch Processing, AWS.
- Integrate features and improvements that can support our large-and-growing SAAS product.
- Take initiative and contribute to technical solutions, R&D.
- Contribute to internal tools/processes that help us manage the product and QA cycle.
- Perform Unit testing.
- Actively participate in client deployments.
- Adhere to milestones assigned.
Qualification and Skills:
- Must require solid programming proficiency with Core PHP and one or more MVC frameworks like Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel etc.
- Must require experience with ReactJS or Redux or Vue.js.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS and how to apply it in application code is a must.
- Must require experience in relational databases, creating MySQL queries(both simple and complex), query optimization.
- Exposure to designing and building APIs (REST/HTTP/Soap) is highly preferred.
- Good to have exposure to Cloud Technologies like AWS
- Good to have exposure to NoSQL or in-memory databases like MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch etc.
- Good to have exposure to bash/shell scripting & Cron jobs in Linux.
- Understanding of product development environments and methodologies like Agile highly preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience developing web applications and deep understanding of modern PHP standards.
- Candidates who have worked on SaaS products will be preferred.
- Candidates should have startup/mid size company experience and are willing to work with a small size company.
- Candidates must love to code, and must possess thorough knowledge of web technologies.
- Motivated and ambitious to learn new technologies, grow as a leader in quick time.
- Very good communication skills - must be able to explain work and provide answers in English
Java Springboot Developer
- Java Springboot - Support end-end management of the APIs over its entire lifecycle
- Work with various application teams to understand their business needs and requirements for the API implementation
- Ensure API documentation is created and remains up to date
- Ensure code and design quality with appropriate logging, monitoring, tracing, and security standards in place
- Help troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the API platform, API accessibility and API deployments
- Perform root cause analysis for Production issues and come up with solutions that will prevent them from happening in the future
- Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
- Participate and contribute in grooming technical user stories impacting integration
Who You Are
To qualify for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- More than 6 years of experience in development, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions based on Java Technologies (Java, J2EE, Webservices/Spring)
- At least 3-5 years of hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Spring Boot, Microservices
- Experience in Deploying Microservices (spring-boot, node's)
- Good understanding of security protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Excellent analytical, oral, written communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with global delivery technical teams.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Produce flexible, efficient and supportable technical solutions for complex business problems/projects in PHP and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii and Laravel or any one of the above.
- Providing customized solutions by building relevant technology in PHP for any business problem/project.
Full-time - 6 Days per week
at Amazon India