- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process.
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 3 Years' Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the
- Automated testing procedures.
- Execute interactive test procedures.
- Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.
- Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635419813629000&usg=AOvVaw23-cDk2qegjPUlNQnUJYUp">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635419813629000&usg=AOvVaw1Vnm_Yu1J02nVP2iK2qGvC">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635419813629000&usg=AOvVaw0pb6UMEpyS6K6eZiIFttOI">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Lead & Manage QA team.
2. Mentor the testing team in daily activities.
3. Act as escalation point of contact for the testing related activities.
4. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful
5. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
6. To set up a structure/process for the testing team.
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8.Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverables
9. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
10. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
Skills required :
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10.Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)The QA Engineer role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
* Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Monitor debugging process results
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
* Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
* Proven work experience in software development
* Proven work experience in software quality assurance
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
* Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus.
* Automation with Selenium is a plus.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Working experience on Python or Java Selenium, POM, TestNG, Maven, Web application automation, Eggplant scriptingJIRA, Maven, Eclipse.
- Expertise in automating the manual tasks with Batch - Shell scripting, API framework development, Automation framework migration
- Functional expertise on Eclipse - Java, TestNG,Maven, Web application automation, Senstalk
- Exposure to the applications launched on the Linux platforms.
- The role expects overall strong exp in Web Testing, DB test, and API Test areas.
- Strong knowledge of Scripting and Framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium and API)
them peace of mind on every transaction they make with us! OLX Group is a global product and tech
company with 19 brands, +5000 people, 45 countries and one mindset - customer first. Every month
350 million people use our trading platforms. We estimate that 17 million things are exchanged on our
apps and platforms every single month.
And this is not enough! OLX Group is part of Prosus, a global internet group and one of the largest
technology investors in the world! With this we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with the
maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
What you will be doing :
• As a SDET for OLX Autos Dealer Experience Team, you'll get the chance to work with an
internationally diverse group of smart people and have the liberty to implement and improvise
automation suits with your ideas and processes in your very own team with us.
• You'll work in a company that brings together classifieds and offline car-sales, helping to
disrupt the way cars are being sold on a global scale. The role is really exciting as it is both
functional and automation.
• You’ll be working with a cross functional pack and QA chapter to shape high quality culture of
android/ios/web apps with product and design experts.
• You’ll be contributing to feature acceptance scenarios right from planning to go-live. Develop
functional understanding and drive the automation lifecycle (develop-review-maintain) for
native and web apps.
Who we’re looking for:
Must Have :
• Strong Engineering Automation and Functional Quality background with at-least 2 years in the
Java/Python/Golang is a good to have).
• Past active role in working with agile (scrum/kanban) development and delivery processes.
• Very good understanding of QA principles / test design techniques (e.g. boundary values
analysis , equivalence partitioning, state transition, model based testing etc).
• Should have experience with tools like Jira, TestRail.
• In-depth experience with one or more test automation frameworks using Selenium, Appium or
other automation stacks.
• Knowledge of test automation patterns (ex: Page Object), Understanding of GoF patterns is
• Working with APIs and native android or ios clients.
• Engineering Mindset with the ability to translate from functionality to test scenarios covering
Good to have :
• Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
• Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
What we’ll give you:
• Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top engineers learning from
one another and contributing to the global OLX Group success.
• Phenomenal place to learn and develop within a fast growing, global classifieds leader which
opens further career opportunities in the diverse world of OLX.
• Great Perks as a baseline, including opportunity to go for courses and conferences.
• A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring
• Office in the city centre of Gurgaon
• Flexible working hours and the option to do home office.
• Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
• Access to an online learning platform with 20.000 online courses for coding, management
techniques, languages and many more.
What you'll need to know about us:
• OLX Group is a global product and tech company, operating in more than 40 countries under
17 market-leading brands such as Avito, letgo, OLX, Property24, AutoTrader and more.
• We’re a team of 5,000+ ambitious, curious people building online marketplaces that are used
by over 330 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity
within local communities.
• We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of
a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
• We are allergic to corporate interference and we love to operate in exotic and challenging
markets! We improvise, experiment and push each other further.
OLX Group is a Naspers company, a global consumer internet group and one of the
largest technology investors in the world. Around a fifth of the world’s population improve their daily
lives by using the products and services from companies that Naspers operates and invests in.
We empower people to upgrade their lives by making it easy for one billion people to exchange goods
and services through products and services customers love.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to
learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are
an equal opportunity employer
The Software Development Test Engineer (SDET) helps deliver the quality and performance of custom hardware multi-platform software products that includes; web, API and mobile application interfaces. We are looking for a person who will architect and implement high-level functional and integration tests, and build testing infrastructure on which developers can build feature and unit tests for our mobile development.
● Research, Design, and Implement automation framework for tests.
● Mobile experience (IOS & Android) is a must-have, Web is a nice-to-have.
● Automate functional, regression, and smoke tests using internal and open source tools
● Create tooling around the entire testing workflow, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, test progress measurement etc.
● Define test specifications for functional, integration and performance testing.
● Manage and configure build servers used for running automation
● Work in collaboration with development team in continuous build & deployment process
● Report test coverage and participate in troubleshooting
● Manual testing and coverage for new features that have not yet been automated; Perform Black Box and White Box testing
● Create and maintain test plans as our product grows in functionality
Is this someone that looks like you?
• Experience: 5-8 years of experience in UI Automation testing tools for Mobile (iOS/Android) using Appium and Selenium. Bonus if you have experience with React Native.
• Thorough knowledge of mobile automation testing tools and mobile release process
• Knowledge in Relational Databases such as MySQL/PostgreSQL is preferred.
• Self-motivated, especially with respect to learning new software tools and best practices in software quality assurance.
• Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• You straddle a fine line between QA, software and DevOps engineering
• We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
• Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
- Creates and executes test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products
- Defines comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Schedules and performs functional, integration, regression, and release testing
- Submits defects and issues to development for correction, and retests once defects have been resolved
- Reports test results and status as appropriate
- Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure
- Creates and/or reviews requirements, design, and scope documents
- Helps support and advocates the standard to test design, procedures and may provide input to those procedures
- Coordinates and/or performs testing from initiation through delivery
- Ensures testing is completed on schedule and within budget
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical department in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments
- May certify and review test results of other analysts and testers
- May assist with software changes for documentation update or correction
- May assist with automated scripts from team members
- May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members
- Prepare Automated Scripts for the Modules
- Prepare reusable methods and Artifacts which helps in improving efficiency and productivity
Skills & Experience:
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple complex projects
- Cross-browser testing (Windows - Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge)/ (Mac Book - Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
- Involves UI and UX testing. (UI User Interface & UX User Experience)
- Able to handle scripting across different technologies
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Good knowledge of software testing lifecycles
- Good knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM
- Good Knowledge of testing web-based applications on Mobiles / Desktop
- Able to modify testing development or to suit the environment or product
- Knowledge/experience of testing multiple platforms, browsers, and mobile devices a big plus
- Experience with the use of automated testing tools such as Selenium/Appium
- Good knowledge of Performance testing
- Good knowledge of API Testing (Manual as well as Automation)
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with testing tools; in particular Microsoft Visual Studio/TFS, MS Office, SharePoint, Test Data editors and JIRA
- ISTQB Advanced / QAI Certified / AEM Certifications
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
Experience: 2-6 years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
Joining : Immediate / 15 Days / 1 Month
1. Perform manual & Automated testing on all applications from the earliest opportunity and with precision before any application is deployed to production.
2. Develop and execute automated test suites.
3. Integrate test suites into the test management system.
4. Communicating all test issues effectively to the QA manager.
1. ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
1. Knowledge of automated testing tools, like JMeter, Selenium, Appium, etc.
2. Experienced in Manual Testing at levels of Unit, Functional and Non-functional tests.
3. Good development/scripting skills in common languages like JAVA, Python, Ruby, etc.
4. Understanding of web service integration (e.g.: REST and SOAP XML).
5. Database skills, mainly in MySQL.
6. Good understanding of object-oriented programming, J2EE architecture, .NET, etc.
7. Experience with Cloud Technology (e.g.: AWS, GCP, Azure).
8. Experience with Continuous Integration tool (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
9. Experience with GitLab to implement for the CI/CD pipeline
10. Experience with containerization tools.
ThankYou & Best Regard's,