Skills Required for Back-End (NodeJS) JR Developer (2-4 Yrs) /Sr Developer (4-8 Yrs) /Lead Developer (8-10 Yrs) /Architect (10-12 Yrs):
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Good understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience in service-oriented and/or microservice architectures
- Good to have knowledge with stream processing applications, Event-driven Architecture, Identity management (OAuth) - Not Mandatory
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases along with a server-side framework
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good to have an understanding of low-level Kafka inner workings and partitioning schemes - Not Mandatory
- Design, build, review and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure
- Architect and lead the development of backend services.
- Work with REST APIs and integrating them with our software platform
- Develop front end capabilities such as dashboards, visualizations, features
- Work on building best performance UI features and linking with backend
- Integrate all the front end features with a backend pipeline
- Integrate our AI models with the platform pipeline
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Own new initiatives, Debug production issues
- Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
- Work effectively in an agile development process
- Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to accelerate business growth
- Be the communication bridge be product owners and development teams
About Unify Technologies
Atom Technologies began its operations in 2005, with the sole aim of providing secured and seamless digital payment solutions to all. Throughout the years, Atom has been successfully developing innovative and award-winning digital payment solutions, catering to the needs of Small and Medium Merchants alike. This encompasses services like POS, Payment Gateway, IVR and Mobile Application.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Displaying sound knowledge of software engineering process you will work on Payment domain projects
· You will participate in AGILE teams.
· You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
· You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
· You will need to use capability of customer focus and collaboration skills
· Using good analytical, debugging and tracing skills, you should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS) and exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Kindly find the JD and Company Details on a full-time position. Please revert back with your updated resume.
Position: Node.js Developer
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Job type: Full-time
Location: Ahmedabad (WFO)
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Must have Technical Skills: Minimum 3 years+ in Node Js with Database My SQL & Mongo DB both
No of Years of Experience: 4 to 6 yrs (3 yrs work experience - the candidate must have led a team and worked in a client-facing role previously.)
Educational Qualifications: Btech/BCA/MCA Location: DLF, Tower B, Jasola, Delhi.
- Node JS, MongoDB, Database My SQL.
- Proficient in Nodejs & MongoDB.
- Hands on Coding experience.
- Micro Services Architecture.
- REST API Development.
- REST API documentation tool using swagger.
- Building high performance, scalable and optimized systems.
- Lead a team.
- Good at designing software modules as reusable components.
- Good communication skill & ability to work with multiple stakeholders at onshore.
- Experience cloud technologies e.g. Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experience in Electron
- Basic knowledge about front end framework such as Angular & React
- Ability to in a DevOps automated environment.
- Knowledge of Java and python will be a big plus
- Proficient in working with a high performance & dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Curios, Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience of customer facing role will be a big plus
Thanks & Regards,
Kunato.AI is a NY-based IT firm helping to create the first marketplace that monetizes digital content on the internet (i-commerce). We have a patented technology - a quantitative deep tech system that predicts, assigns and updates the value of any digital content in real-time without the need for human intervention.
Our system has the potential to create a new digital goods marketplace that will revolutionize the way we consume, create and search for content on the Internet.
We are at an exciting juncture of our growth journey and are looking for Software Developers to join us in making this vision a reality. We are looking for Nodejs Developers (with 2-6years of experience) to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment and can take the lead when necessary. If you are keen on being part of an early-stage start-up with an emphasis on innovation and best development practices, we are the right place for you!
What will you be working on?
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
- You will be responsible for developing the product as per the product specification defined by the product managers
- Perform research on the best methods of implementing the requirements. Author and curate technical documentation to support delivery, maintenance, and adoption
- Work with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise governance strategies to optimize the overall performance
- Design and develop automated deployment and maintenance mechanisms
- Solving development challenges and making architectural decisions by understanding the larger picture of the projects goals
- Confidently communicating and collaborating with your fellow developers in a remote team environment.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices.
What are we looking for?
- Must have experience in Nodejs.
- Have excellent knowledge of different data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of any other programming languages is good to have
- Experience with, or understanding of, Kafka or Redis, Cloud infrastructure services, Docker is an added advantage
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience in Backend and APIs development
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing the platform’s performance
We look forward to hear from you:)
● Work closely with principal engineers and product manager to deliver quality technology solutions.
● The SDE 2 core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/systems that address the problems and guiding junior developers for the same.
● Will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
● Complete ownership of the projects you deliver while collaborating with technical and non-technical people in charge .
● A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and quality delivery.
● Ensure the process is being followed and quality code is being maintained by doing proper code review and testing if needed.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science and min of 2 years of Software Development in MERN .
● Familiar with MERN Stack (React for frontend role and Express Node Mongo for backend role).
● Proven track record of building large-scale, highly available, low latency, high quality distributed systems and software products
● Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented , Databases.
● Excellent coding skills .
● Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and develop tech talent.
● Ability to think big about problem statements, recommend alternative technical approaches and build optimal solutions.
● Bar raising tech skills in building next gen customer experiences using technology .
● Sound understanding of putting in place and leading engineering excellence initiatives across team(s) such as code review , quality coding and unit test .
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Envoy combines technology and global immigration services to offer the only immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce. We empower companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. We are a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Our Engineering Team
We have a passionate product engineering team that works on complex technical challenges, employs creativity, and constantly learns a variety of frameworks, tools, and technologies. While we are dedicated to delivering excellent product, we also believe having fun along the way motivates us to pour our heart into what we do. Our team has mastered development and delivery process, allowing the team to focus on designing, architecting, and crafting masterpieces.
We are growing rapidly and expanding our team in India, join our product engineering team to be part of this exciting journey.
“Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it’s bad.” – Cory House
- 2+ years of strong programming experience on .NET platform
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with Angular or any front-end framework or passion to learn Angular
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Quality is the key driver to successful delivery, ensure highly testable and quality deliverables
- Passion to learn and acquire new skills
Envoy Glonal is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other protected classification.
JOB OPENING FOR MNC COMPANY
Job Description for Ruby on Rails Developer:-
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
- 1 - 4 years of experience with Ruby and web development with Rails
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- MySQL/PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Experience with job processing queue (resque, etc.)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong requirements gathering, analysis and questions skills
- Ability to contextualize a problem, and understand who the stakeholders are and how it fits in the system before diving into a problem
- Agile, Continuous Delivery and software release methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- OS X or *nix Command Line Proficiency
- Ability to manage own work
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with OOP principles
- Elixir / Phoenix and familiarity with FP principles
- Docker, Kubernetes or other virtualization infrastructure
- Ability to manage a project
- Participate in brainstorming and technical ideation for projects with product, growth, and engineering
- You will design Scalable and Fault-Tolerant systems
- You will help Maintain critical and auxiliary systems (databases, cache ...)
- You will build Experiments that help validate hypotheses for the product
2+yrs In your first 3 months, you will…
- Successfully onboard and create strong bonds with the current team
- Participate in brainstorming and technical ideation for projects with product, growth, and engineering
- Contribute to existing product features and experimentation
In your first 6 months, you will…
- Develop prototypes of new features or products using rapid iteration and experimentation as we explore new ideas
- Partner across the engineering team to ship features
In your first year, you will...
- Champion best-in-class engineering practices and systems for an emerging engineer team
- Help build a suite of features for the product
Our Ideal Hire:
- Learned best practices and has experienced the challenges and joys working at a startup
- Managed and maintained production code at increasing scales
- Feels strongly motivated by our mission
- Communicates complex problems and proposes solutions, in writing and in conversation
- Proficiency in any one language (ex: NodeJS / Go / Python)
- MySQL (design / indices / optimizing queries)
- Redis (types/ functionality/ use cases)
- Handled scaling issue
- Good at debugging
Good to have:
- Kafka (or other stream-processing software)
Do not apply if you are not:
- Ownership driven
- Curious in general
- Able to explain things in simple terms
- Use to work in the chaotic environment
- Highly proactive
- Willing to Mentor and humble to ask for collaboration
- Most important, Learn & Grow yourself!
- Hungry to grow anymore