Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Working closely with other engineers and administrators
- Learning intimate knowledge of how best to customize the services available on various cloud platforms to help us become more secure and efficient.
- Assessing client requirements and coming up with costing for the sales team
- Planning and designing client infrastructure on Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Setting up alerts and monitor the health of cloud resources
- Handling the day-to-day management of clients’ cloud-based solutions Implementing security and protecting Identities
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues relating to Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Helping customers successfully deploy and implement cloud computing solutions
- Resolving technical support tickets via telephone, chat, email and sometimes in-person
- Keeping self and team updated with new cloud services offerings from Microsoft, Amazon & Google
- Staying current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
What you need to have:
- Experience in cloud-based tech
- This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and negotiation
- Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Calculator and AWS Calculator
- A clear understanding of core Cloud Computing services
- Knowledge of various computer services on Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of various storage services on Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of log collecting services available with Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Experience of working with popular operating systems such as Linux & Windows
- Experience of computer networks
- Experience of computer technologies like Active Directory, network protocols & subnetting
- Experience in automating day to day tasks using PowerShell scripting
- Confidence in own abilities
- Knowledgeable within this subject area and a thought leader
- Fast assimilator of information
- Imaginative problem solver
- Structured organizer
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure, prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Driven, leading on initiatives, being committed to the role, and delivering on objectives and deadlines
- Service Orientation, demonstrable commitment to customer service
- Hand-on experience on DevOps Tools.
- Very good Knowledge on DevOps processes, CI/CD pipelines implemented in On-Cloud and On-Premises
- Be proactive and solve problem without much dependencies and very good Communication skills
Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, GitHub, Linux, Cloud platform (Azure or AWS or GCP) is a must
- Setting up tools required for development, testing and IT infrastructure Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD pipeline) using Jenkins
- Experience deploying to and orchestrating containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience building, updating and managing Docker Images
- Extended experience with IaC, automated deployment, configuration management
- Proficiency in cloud-based DevOps practices, specifically in Terraform
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Experience in Agile development and Jira usages
We are an AI-Powered CX Cloud that enables enterprises to transform customer experience and boost revenue with our APIs by automating and analyzing customer interactions at scale. We assist across multiple voices and non-voice channels in 30+ languages whilst coaching and training agents with minimal costs.
The problem we are solving
In comparison to worldwide norms, customer support in traditional contact centers is quite appalling, due to a high number of queries, insufficient capacity of agents and inane customer support systems, businesses struggle with a multi-fold rise in customer discontent and bounce rate, resulting in connectivity failure points between them and customers.
To address this issue, IITian couple Manish and Rashi Gupta founded Rezo's AI-Powered CX Cloud for Enterprises 2018 to help businesses avoid customer churn and boost revenue without incurring financial costs by
providing 24x7 real-time responses to customer inquiries with minimal human interaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- To Maintain the required uptime for Azure Cloud and IT Infrastructure.
- To provide the earliest resolution of the reported issues, which may include but are not limited to cloud & end-user related issues.
- Configuring and managing the alerts through Nagios, which may include but is not limited to scripting knowledge.
- Linux and Windows Server administration.
- Managing Firewalls and Domain Controllers.
- Having relevant experience of 3+ yrs.
- Sound knowledge of Linux & Windows System administration
- Good Hands-on experience on Azure/AWS ( Willing to work on Azure only)
- Must be an expert in at least one of OpenStack, Cloudify, SaltStack, Rundeck, Ansible
- Good knowledge of networking, firewall & domain controller
- Basic knowledge of DevOps/Scripting
- Should be willing to work in rotational day shifts and WFO
- Flexibility to be able to work in a 24/7/7 environment
Life at Rezo.AI
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level
- View across the board with our regular town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative, and productive
- Practice autonomy, open communication, and growth opportunities, while maintaining a
- perfect work-life balance.
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, and blow off steam with your work buddies.
Perks & Benefits
Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentor-ship
Get the best in class medical insurance, programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer service problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Explore more here
Job Description :
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale. Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies, and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Champion engineering and operational excellence.
- Establish a solid infrastructure framework and excellent development and deployment processes.
- Provide technical guidance to both your team members and your peers from the development team.
- Work with the development teams closely to gather system requirements, new service proposals and large system improvements and come up with the infrastructure architecture leading to stable, well-monitored fly, performant and secure systems.
- Be part of and help create a positive work environment based on accountability.
- Communicate across functions and drive engineering initiatives.
- Initiate cross team collaboration with product development teams to develop high quality, polished products and services.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing, and launching software products on Cloud.
- Basic understanding Java/Go Programming
- Good Understanding of Container Technologies/Orchestration platforms (e. g Docker, Kubernetes)
- Deep understanding of AWS or Any Cloud.
- Good understanding of data stores like Postgres, Redis, Kafka, and Elasticsearch.
- Good Understanding of Operating systems
- Strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly.
- Most importantly, ability to learn and urge to learn new things.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Good to Have:
- Hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of Big Data systems.
We are looking for a candidate who is an experienced DevOps Engineer and who has excellent working knowledge of platforms (like AWS, Azure, GCP) and Docker/Kubernetes ecosystem. You will be expected to interact with clients on a daily basis to discuss and share plans, outcomes etc. You should have a very strong technical flair and passion to learn new technologies, finding innovative solutions to problems, and have the ability to keep abreast with emerging technologies
- Bridging the gaps between core infra, security, QA, and development team
- Owning the end-to-end Availability, Performance, and Capacity of applications and their infrastructure and creating/maintaining the respective observability with Prometheus/New Relic/ELK/Loki.
- Providing 24X7 infra & app support, building processes, and documenting “tribal” knowledge around the same time.
- Mentor and train L1 engineers and continually improve app and infra support processes.
- Managing application deployment on platforms - automate and improve development and release processes.
- Creating, managing and maintaining datastores & data platform infra using IaC.
- Owning and onboarding new applications with the production readiness review process.
- Managing the SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts and performing root cause analysis for production errors.
- Working with Core Infra, Dev and Product teams to define SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts.
- Working with the Dev team to have an in-depth understanding of the application architecture and its bottlenecks.
- Identifying observability gaps in application & infrastructure and working with stakeholders to fix them
- Managing outages and doing detailed RCA with developers and identifying ways to avoid that situation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience in managing high traffic, large scale microservices and infrastructure with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience in troubleshooting, managing, and deploying containerized environments using Docker/containerd, Kubernetes is a must.
- Must be proficient with the helm with experience in service mesh like Istio, Linkerd.
- Must be very hands-on in managing and troubleshooting the Kubernetes environment.
- Extensive experience with Linux administration and a good understanding of the various Linux kernel subsystems (memory, storage, network, etc) and good knowledge of shell scripting.
- Extensive knowledge in DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, GRPC, Routing, and Load Balancing.
- Expertise in GitOps, Infrastructure as a Code tool such as Terraform etc.. and Configuration Management Tools such as Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, Ansible.
- Expertise in Google Cloud (GCP) and/or other relevant Cloud Infrastructure solutions like AWS or Azure.
- Experience in building the CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Spinnaker, Argo, etc.
- Experience with Database handling is must.
- Sufficient knowledge of Git.
- A collaborative spirit with the ability to work across disciplines to influence, learn and deliver.
- A deep understanding of computer science, software development, and networking principles.
BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or Equivalent
As the DevOps & Security Engineer, you will be responsible deploying, configuring, and managing a Cloud based and Hybrid product/platform
and providing operations support.
Contribute to product development, APIs, database coding and back-end services (.NET, Java, Python, Angular, React)
Provide operations support (setup, configuration, management, troubleshooting) of IT platforms
Deploy, configure and manage a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud platform
Provide Level 1 (OS, patching) and Level 2 (app server instance troubleshooting)
DevOps-like programming: writing scripts, building operations/server instance/app/DB monitoring tools
Set up / manage continuous build and dev project management environment: Jenkins, Git, Jira
Designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure secure product development
Disaster recovery, network forensics analysis, and pen-testing current solutions
Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
5+ years of professional experience
Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GCP environments
Experience with web hosting on Apache and IIS
Experience building and configuring servers (Win 2012, Linux RHEL and/or Ubuntu)
Continuous Build / Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
Solid foundation within Windows and Linux file systems, configuration and setup, Bash shell, scripting
Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential
Technical Certifications like CISSP, MCSE, CCSP, CCNP, CCSP, GIAC, CEH
Excellent understanding of networking principles including TCP/IP, WANs, LANs, and commonly used protocols/standards such as
DHCP, DNS, (E)SMTP, HTTP(S), IPSec, TLS/SSL, PKI, Telnet, SNMP, POP, LDAP, SSH
Programming and scripting experience: Python, Java, .NET/C#, PowerShell, Salt/Puppet/Chef scripting
Skills We Require:- Dev Ops, AWS Admin, terraform, Infrastructure as a Code
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Have good hands on experience on Dev Ops, AWS Admin, terraform, Infrastructure as a Code
Have knowledge on EC2, Lambda, S3, ELB, VPC, IAM, Cloud Watch, Centos, Server Hardening
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirementsA knack for benchmarking and optimization
●Evidence of successful development/engineering team leadership experience.
●Experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Extensive knowledge of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system, such as Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Enthusiasm for modern dev tools & practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Management of external vendor resources
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides full-stack managed services to support business applications and data infrastructure. We do provide the data solutions and services on bare metal, On-prem, and all Cloud platforms. Our engagement service is built on the DevOps standard practice and SRE model.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. we offer you an opportunity to join our rocket ship startup, run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer, that address next-gen data evolution challenges. Candidates who are willing to use their experience in areas directly related to Infrastructure Services, Software as Service, and Cloud Services and create a niche in the market.
· 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer with monitoring, troubleshooting, and diagnosing infrastructure systems.
· Experience in implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Jenkins, JIRA, JFrog, etc
· Strong experience in Linux/Unix administration.
· Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, or other similar tools.
· Expertise in multiple coding and scripting languages including Shell, Python, and Perl
· Hands-on experience Exposure to modern IT infrastructure (eg. Docker swarm/Mesos/Kubernetes/Openstack)
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database
· Worked on open-source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching, etc.
· Professional Certificates in AWS or any other cloud is preferable
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills
Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings.
Will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments.
Involve development operations & support internal teams
Improve infrastructure uptime, performance, resilience, reliability through automation
Willing to learn new technologies and work on research-orientated projects
Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
Independent thinking, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming
You will be working on our client’s massive scale Infrastructure and CloudOps requirements. You will be directly working on the customer's cloud environment and managing their product infra life cycle.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
Understand how the product works and how it is used by the customers
Day-to-day operational support of product infrastructure on all three major public cloud services
Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills
Create and manage processes for the secure operation of customer cloud environments
System (Windows, Linux, and SQL Databases) and Network administrations
Use incident management tools used in incident analysis and troubleshooting. Identify, escalate, and communicate issues in a timely manner.
Contribute to building a knowledge base centered on known incidents/defects, Frequently Asked Questions, resolved issues, applying lessons learned and previous resolutions to new incidents.
Build hosting environments for clients all over the world
Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ensure that critical and time-sensitive projects run smoothly and achieve the business outcome
On-call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance
Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures, and infrastructure configuration.
What you bring (Skills):
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in cloudops (mainly into MS Azure), infrastructure management, and support
Strong Windows Systems, SQL Database, and Network administration skills
Strong understanding of cloud applications, concepts, and the storage, compute, and networking components
Readiness to work in 24x7 rotational shift model
Scripting in PowerShell, Linux shell, Python or C#
Proactive and self-motivated, committed to achieving deadlines, meeting SLAs, and producing results
Excellent customer service and people skills. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication and relationship building skills
Ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem
Great if you know (Skills):
Comfortable using TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Azure DevOps workflows
Comfortable with Visual Studio and SQL Server Data Tools
Exposure to deployment using Azure cloud console and ARM templates
Experience in handling Azure AD & RBAC related activities will be a plus
Comfortable with basic DevOps concepts like CI/CD, and Infra-automation
A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies
Remote working options for the right maturity level
Competitive salary & family benefits
Performance-based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business-first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
- Serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of one or more of our Internet-facing services
- Gain deep knowledge of our complex applications
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constant growth
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale UNIX environment
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with "operability" in mind.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Should be able to lead a team of smart engineers
- Should be able to strategically guide the team to greater automation adoption
- Experience Building/managing DevOps/SRE teams
- Strong in troubleshooting/debugging Systems, Network and Applications
- Strong in Unix/Linux operating systems and Networking
- Working knowledge of Open source technologies in Monitoring, Deployment and incident management
Good to Have:
- Minimum 3+ years of team management experience
- Experience in Containers and orchestration layers like Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon
- Proven experience in programming & diagnostics in any languages like Go, Python, Java
- Experience in NoSQL/SQL technologies like Cassandra/MySQL/CouchBase etc.
- Experience in BigData technologies like Kafka/Hadoop/Airflow/Spark
- Is a die-hard sports fan