- Mandatory: Docker, AWS, Linux, Kubernete or ECS
- Prior experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters / Kubernetes
- Production experience to build scalable systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Experience supporting a managed cloud services infrastructure
- Ability to maintain, monitor and optimise production database servers
- Prior work with Cloud Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, CloudWatch etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools used in the infrastructure space (Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge on Linux Environment.
- Prior experience leading technical teams through the design and implementation of systems infrastructure projects.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred) Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience in handling large production deployments and infrastructure.
- DevOps based infrastructure and application deployments experience.
- Working knowledge of the AWS network architecture including designing VPN solutions between regions and subnets
- Hands-on knowledge with the AWS AMI architecture including the development of machine templates and blueprints
- He/she should be able to validate that the environment meets all security and compliance controls.
- Good working knowledge of AWS services such as Messaging, Application Services, Migration Services, Cost Management Platform.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands and can serve as the technical team lead to oversee the build of the Cloud environment based on customer requirements.
- Previous NOC experience.
- Client Facing Experience with excellent Customer Communication and Documentation Skills
About Yulu Bikes Pvt Ltd
Smart and Sustainable Micro Mobility for Urban India.
A company driven by the passion to transform the mobility landscape, Yulu truly believes in achieving the impossible. We have carefully handpicked individuals who place their confidence and commitment in the vision of Yulu - to reduce traffic congestion and do so in a sustainable way. Yuluites challenge the everyday routine and work hard to create meaningful solutions for making mobility a seamless experience for everyone.
If you’re passionate about technology, the environment and changing the way the world moves, we’d love to welcome you! Join Us. And together we'll reinvent every city's mobility landscape.
About the compnay:
Our Client is a B2B2C tech Web3 startup founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech.
Vision: Our Client aims to change the way that customers, creators, and retail investors interact and transact at brands of all shapes and sizes. Essentially, becoming the Web3 version of brands driven social ecommerce & investment platform.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer responsible for managing cloud technologies, deployment
automation and CI /CD
Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development
follows established processes and works as intended
Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Required Skills and Qualifications
BE / MCA / B.Sc-IT / B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
4+ years of overall development experience.
Strong understanding of cloud deployment and setup.
Hands-on experience with tools like Jenkins, Gradle etc.
Deploy updates and fixes.
Provide Level 2 technical support.
Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
Investigate and resolve technical issues.
Develop scripts to automate deployment.
Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
Proficient with git and git workflows.
Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
Collaborative team spirit
DevOps – Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of at least any one of the programming language Ruby, Python and Java
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash/YAML scripting
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and automation processes across different tech stacks and cloud providers (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in Maven and Git workflows
- Hands on experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetess
- Good knowledge in any Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Fabric etc
- Experience managing stakeholders and external interfaces and setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Hands on experience in any Cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Unix OS
- Able to Identify improvements within existing processes to reduce technical debt.
- Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development teams to streamline builds.
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile principles is a plus
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Experience- 5 to 7 Yrs
Designation- Assistant Manager
Location- Pune , Bangalore, Mumbai
Notice Period- Immediate to 1 month
With 30B+ medical and pharmacy claims covering 300M+ US patients, Compile Data helps life science companies generate actionable insights across different stages of a drug's lifecycle. Through context driven record-linking and machine-learning algorithms, Compile's platform transforms messy and disparate datasets into an intuitive graph of healthcare providers and all their activities.
- Build tools to monitor and maintain Compile infrastructure
- Help scale and automate engineering operations at Compile
- Directly impact developer productivity by building pipelines and tools
- Comfortable in a shell, experience in writing shell scripts
- Experience with a cloud provider like AWS, DigitalOcean is a plus
- Experience in a programming language, especially Python is a plus
- Experience with Iaas (terraform, pulumi), config management (chef, ansible, puppet) is a plus
- Experience with monitoring solutions like Nagios/Icinga is a plus
- Hands on experience in AWS provisioning of AWS services like EC2, S3,EBS, AMI, VPC, ELB, RDS, Auto scaling groups, Cloud Formation.
- Good experience on Build and release process and extensively involved in the CICD using
- Experienced on configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Jenkins CI/CD
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous Integration and for end to end Automation for all Builds and Deployments.
- Proficient with Docker based container deployments to create shelf environments for dev teams and containerization of environment delivery for releases.
- Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration.
- Good knowledge in version control system in Git and GitHub.
- Good experience in build tools
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes ,YAML and Manifest
Projects you'll be working on:
- We're focused on enhancing our product for our clients and their users, as well as streamlining operations and improving our technical foundation.
- Writing scripts for procurement, configuration and deployment of instances (infrastructure automation) on GCP
- Managing Kubernetes cluster
- Manage product and services like VPC, Elasticsearch, cloud functions, rabbitMQ, redis servers, postgres infrastructure, app engine, etc.
- Supporting developers in setting up infrastructure for services
- Manage and improve microservices infrastructure
- Managing high availability, low latency applications
- Focus on security best practices to ensure assist in security and compliance activities
- Minimum 3 years experience as DevOps
- Minimum 1 years' experience with Kubernetes Cluster (Infrastructure as code, maintaining and scalability).
- BASH expertise, node or python professional programming experience
- Experience with setting up, configuring and using Jenkins or any CI tools, building CI/CD pipeline
- Experience setting microservices architecture
- Experience with package management and deployments
- Thorough understanding of networking.
- Understanding of all common services and protocols
- Experience in web server configuration, monitoring, network design and high availability
- Thorough understanding of DNS, VPN, SSL
Technologies you'll work with:
- GKE, Prometheus, Grafana, Stackdriver
- ArgoCD and GitHub Actions
- NodeJS Backend
- Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Whatever else you decide - we're constantly re-evaluating our stack and tools
- Having prior experience with the technologies is a plus, but not mandatory for skilled candidates.
- Remote Option - You can work from location of your choice :)
- Reimbursement of Home Office Setup
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible paid vacation policy
●Evidence of successful development/engineering team leadership experience.
●Experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Extensive knowledge of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system, such as Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Enthusiasm for modern dev tools & practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Management of external vendor resources
About the job
👉 TL; DR: We at Sarva Labs Inc., are looking for Site Reliability Engineers with experience to join our team. As a Protocol Developer, you will handle assets in data centers across Asia, Europe and Americas for the World’s First Context-Aware Peer-to-Peer Network enabling Web4.0. We are looking for that person who will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams and hustle through the Main Net launch.
About Us 🚀
Imagine if each user had their own chain with each transaction being settled by a dynamic group of nodes who come together and settle that interaction with near immediate finality without a volatile gas cost. That’s MOI for you, Anon.
Visit https://www.sarva.ai/ to know more about who we are as a company
Visit https://www.moi.technology/ to know more about the technology and team!
Read our developer documentation at https://apidocs.moinet.io/
What you'll do 🛠
- You will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams to ensure an appropriate degree of automation for component assembly, deployment, and rollback strategies in medium to large scale environments
- Monitor components to proactively prevent system component failure, and enable the engineering team on system characteristics that require improvement
- You will ensure the uninterrupted operation of components through proactive resource management and activities such as security/OS/Storage/application upgrades
You'd fit in 💯 if you...
- Familiar with any of these providers: AWS, GCP, DO, Azure, RedSwitches, Contabo, Redswitches, Hetzner, Server4you, Velia, Psychz, Tier and so on
- Experience in virtualizing bare metals using Openstack / VMWare / Similar is a PLUS
- Seasoned in building and managing VMs, Containers and clusters across the continents
- Confident in making best use of Docker, Kubernetes with stateful set deployment, autoscaling, rolling update, UI dashboard, replications, persistent volume, ingress
- Must have experience deploying in multi-cloud environments
- Working knowledge on automation tools such as Terraform, Travis, Packer, Chef, etc.
- Working knowledge on Scalability in a distributed and decentralised environment
- Familiar with Apache, Rancher, Nginx, SELinux/Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/CentOS 7 and RHEL
- Monitoring tools like PM2, Grafana and so on
- Hands-on with ELK stack/similar for log analytics
🌱 Join Us
- Flexible work timings
- We’ll set you up with your workspace. Work out of our Villa which has a lake view!
- Competitive salary/stipend
- Generous equity options (for full-time employees)
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a strong background in DevOps and handling traffic & infrastructure at scale.
Work closely with product engineers to implement scalable and highly reliable systems.
Scale existing backend systems to handle ever-increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for - Continuous Integration/Delivery/
Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backend cluster, ML projects in the organization.
Monitor and track performance and reliability of our services and software to meet promised SLA
2+ years of experience working on distributed systems and shipping high-quality product features on schedule
Intimate knowledge of the whole web stack (Front end, APIs, database, networks etc.)
Ability to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services and stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends
Experience with container based deployment, microservices, in-memory caches, relational databases, key-value stores
Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch)
- Solve complex Cloud Infrastructure problems.
- Drive DevOps culture in the organization by working with engineering and product teams.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to developers and help them architect scalable, robust, and highly-available systems.
- Frequently collaborate with developers to help them learn how to run and maintain systems in production.
- Drive a culture of CI/CD. Find bottlenecks in the software delivery pipeline. Fix bottlenecks with developers to help them deliver working software faster. Develop and maintain infrastructure solutions for automation, alerting, monitoring, and agility.
- Evaluate cutting edge technologies and build PoCs, feasibility reports, and implementation strategies.
- Work with engineering teams to identify and remove infrastructure bottlenecks enabling them to move fast. (In simple words you'll be a bridge between tech, operations & product)
- Deep understanding of open source DevOps tools.
- Scripting experience in one or more among Python, Shell, Go, etc.
- Strong experience with AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, Security, Lambda, Cloud Formation, SQS, etc)
- Knowledge of distributed system deployment.
- Deployed and Orchestrated applications with Kubernetes.
- Implemented CI/CD for multiple applications.
- Setup monitoring and alert systems for services using ELK stack or similar.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Jenkins, Nginx.
- Worked with Queue based systems.
- Implemented batch jobs and automated recurring tasks.
- Implemented caching infrastructure and policies.
- Implemented central logging.
Good to have:
- Experience dealing with PI information security.
- Experience conducting internal Audits and assisting External Audits.
- Experience implementing solutions on-premise.
- Experience with blockchain.
- Experience with Private Cloud setup.
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience.
- You need to have 2-4 years of DevOps & Automation experience.
- Need to have a deep understanding of AWS.
- Need to be an expert with Git or similar version control systems.
- Deep understanding of at least one open-source distributed systems (Kafka, Redis, etc)
- Ownership attitude is a must.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!