• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or
equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a
different stream of education.
• Well-versed in DevOps principals & practices and hands-on DevOps
tool-chain integration experience: Release Orchestration & Automation, Source Code & Build
Management, Code Quality & Security Management, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven
Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, and
Operational Monitoring & Management; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with
• Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools
and platforms viz., Slack, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory,
Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, Tekton, StackStorm, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK,
PagerDuty, VictorOps, etc.
• Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate
experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox,
• Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate
experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in
any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management &
Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstratable Cloud
• Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management,
API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption, tools &
and/or Scala; freshers passing out of college or lateral movers into IT must be able to code in
languages they have studied.
• Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics
which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
• Well-versed with Network, Data, and
Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business
Applications / API services environment.
• Extra points if you are certified in AWS and/or Azure
and/or Google Cloud.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Beng involved in Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Build & Release Management, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
- Creating and managing CI/ CD pipelines for microservice architectures.
- Creating and managing application configuration.
- Researching and planning architectures and tools for smooth deployments.
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in designing CI/ CD pipelines using jenkins. Experience in deployment using Ansible.
- Experience in microservices architecture deployment, Hands-on experience on Docker, Kubernetes, EKS.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Configuration management tools like ansible/chef/puppet.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Proficient in bash scripting, python scripting is an advantage.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
- Proficient in Configuration Management.
- Extensive experience in designing, building & supporting Azure Managed Services Operations.
- Good understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS services (Azure VMs, App Service, VM Scale set, Storage, Web App, Function App, Logic App, SQL instance, Data factory, Key vault, API management service etc.).
- Good understanding of Azure networking, vNet, NSG, various load balancing services, VPN, Express Route and firewalls in cloud environment.
- Knowledge on Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Hands on Experience in migration of various workloads to Azure from on-prem sources like VMware, Hyper-V, Physical Servers and from other Clouds.
- Knowledge of Azure Backups and ASR (Azure Site Recovery).
- Strong Knowledge on Containerization and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS).
- Powershell Scripting, Azure CLI, ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning and other IaC tools like terraform, Ansible is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure automation and Automation Desire State Configuration.
- Knowledge on Azure Devops or GIT Actions on CI/CD pipeline configuration.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems.
- Aspire to learn and be able to pick up latest technical advances in Azure and be able to implement it.
- Certificate on Azure Administrator & Azure Architect has added advantage.
DevOps Engineer (Automation)
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate Technical consultant to be part of the training team and work with customers on DevOps Solution. You will be responsible for implementation and consultations related work for customers across SEA and India. We are looking for personnel with personal qualities like -
- Passion for working for different customers and different environments.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Aptitude for learning new technology and willingness to understand technologies which he/she is not directly working on.
- Willingness to travel within and outside the country.
- Ability to independently work at the customer site and navigate through different teams.
First 2 months:
- Get an in-depth understanding of Containers, Kubernetes, CI/CD, IaC.
- Get hands-on experience with various technologies of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine, Terraform, Vault, Sysdig
After 2 months: The ideal candidate can will ensure the following outcomes from every client deployment:
- Utilize various open source technologies and tools to orchestrate solutions.
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Build independent tools and solutions to effectively scale the infrastructure.
- Will be involved in automation using CI/CD/DevOps concepts.
- Be able to document procedures for building and deploying.
- Build independent tools and solutions to effectively scale the infrastructure.
- Work on a cloud-based infrastructure spanning Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Work with pre-sales and sales team to help customers during their evaluation of Terraform, Vault and other open source technologies.
- Conduct workshops for customers as needed for technical hand-holding and technical handover.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any technology.
- Hands on experience in Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Git, Jira etc
- Hands on experience at least in one scripting language like Perl/Python/Groovy/Bash
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
- Experience in Jenkins maintenance and scalability, designing and implementing advanced automation pipelines with Jenkins.
- Experience with a repository manager like JFrog Artifactory
- Strong background in git, Github/Bitbucket, and code branching/merging strategies
- Ability to understand and make trade-offs among different DevOps tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure is a strong plus
- Some experience with secrets/key management preferably with HashiCorp Vault
- Experience using monitoring solutions, i.e. Datadog, Prometheus, ELK Stack, NewRelic, Nagios etc
Package: 25 lakhs- 30 lakhs
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery. We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
You have 6+ years of experience in AWS infra Automation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced operations environment and to develop your career in Cloud technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services.
You are building and monitoring CI/CD pipeline in AWS cloud. This is a highly scalable backend application building on Java platform. We need a resource who can troubleshoot, diagnose and rectify system service issues.
You’re cloud native with Terraform as an orchestration. You would use Terraform as a key Orchestration in Infrastructure as Code.
You're comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible support to the team. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a pair programming can give better result
An ideal candidate is/are:
This is a key role within our DevOps team and will involve working as part of a collaborative agile team in a shared services DevOps organization to support and deliver innovative technology solutions that directly align with the delivery of business value and enhanced customer experience. The primary objective is to provide support to Amazon Web Services hosted environment, ensure continuous availability, working closely with development teams to ensure best value for money, and effective estate management.
- Setup CI/CD Pipeline from scratch along with integration of appropriate quality gates.
- Expertise level knowledge in AWS cloud. Provision and configure infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Build and configure Kubernetes-based infrastructure, networking policies, LBs, and cluster security. Define autoscaling and cost strategies.
- Automate the build of containerized systems with CI/CD tooling, Helm charts, and more
- Manage deployments and rollbacks of applications
- Implement monitoring and metrics with Cloud watch, Newrelic
- Troubleshoot and optimize containerized workload deployments for clients
- Automate operational tasks, and assist in the transition to service ownership models.
- Experienced in Cloud (AWS, Digital Ocean, Google& Azure) development and System Operations.
- Cloud Storage Services and prior experience in designing and building infrastructure components in Amazon. DigitalOcean (or other cloud providers).
- Strong Linux experience (Red Hat 6.x/CentOS 5.x & 6.x, Debian).
- Expert Knowledge in - Git, Jenkins
- Should have experience in CI/CD Automation using tools like Jenkins, Ansible, puppet/Mcollective, Chef Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Hashicorp Vault Docker, Kubernetes, Python Scripting etc.
- Good working knowledge with scripting languages such as Python, php
- Good communications and Presentation Skills
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in working with cloud technologies, set up efficient deployment processes, and are motivated to work with diverse and talented teams, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
Skills and Experience
4+ years of experience in building infrastructure experience with Cloud Providers ( AWS, Azure, GCP)
Experience in deploying containerized applications build on NodeJS/PHP/Python to kubernetes cluster.
Experience in monitoring production workload with relevant metrics and dashboards.
Experience in writing automation scripts using Shell, Python, Terraform, etc.
Experience in following security practices while setting up the infrastructure.
Self-motivated, able, and willing to help where help is needed
Able to build relationships, be culturally sensitive, have goal alignment, have learning agility
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage various resources across different cloud providers. (Azure, AWS, and GCP)
Monitor and optimize infrastructure cost.
Manage various kubernetes clusters with appropriate monitoring and alerting setup.
Build CI/CD pipelines to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of various services into kubernetes infrastructure.
Work closely with the development team on upcoming features to determine the correct infrastructure and related tools.
Assist the support team with escalated customer issues.
Develop, improve, and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures.
Responsible for setting up good security practices across various clouds.
We are looking for a Sr. Engineer DevOps and SysOps, who is responsible for managing AWS and Azure cloud computing. Your primary focus would be to help multiple projects with various cloud service implementation, create and manage CI/CD pipelines for deployment, explore new services on cloud and help projects to implement them.
Technical Requirements & Responsibilities
- Have 4+ years’ experience as a DevOps and SysOps Engineer.
- Apply cloud computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes on AWS and Azure (GCP is optional / Good to have).
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- Can maintain Java / PHP / Ruby on Rail / DotNet web applications.
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- Possess a problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Understanding of the Software development life cycle
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Should have a high level of energy working as an individual contributor and as a part of team.
- Good command over verbal and written English communication