Please connect me on Linkedin or share your Resume on shrashti jain
• 8+ years of overall experience and relevant of at least 4+ years. (Devops experience has be more when compared to the overall experience)
• Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions
• Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using Jenkins, Docker, Git, Maven
• Experience with n-tier web application development and experience in J2EE / .Net based frameworks
• Look for ways to improve: Security, Reliability, Diagnostics, and costs
• Knowledge of security, networking, DNS, firewalls, WAF etc
• Familiarity with Helm, Terraform for provisioning GKE,Bash/shell scripting
• Must be proficient in one or more scripting languages: Unix Shell, Perl, Python
• Knowledge and experience with Linux OS
• Should have working experience with monitoring tools like DataDog, Elk, and/or SPLUNK, or any other monitoring tools/processes
• Experience working in Agile environments
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Automation and Problem-solving skills and ability
• Experience of implementing and supporting AWS based instances and services (e.g. EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, IAM, Route53, Cloudfront, Elasticache).
•Very strong hands with Automation tools such Terraform
• Good experience with provisioning tools such as Ansible, Chef
• Experience with CI CD tools such as Jenkins.
•Experience managing production.
• Good understanding of security in IT and the cloud
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP
• Good Experience with Linux, networking and generic system operations tools
• Experience with Clojure and/or the JVM
• Understanding of security concepts
• Familiarity with blockchain technology, in particular Tendermint
About Acadecraft pvt ltd
- Good experience in AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), IAM, RDS, API Gateway, Cognito, etc.
- Using GIT, SonarQube, Ansible, Nexus, Nagios, etc.
- Strong experience in creating, importing and launching volumes with security groups, auto-scaling, Load Balancers, Fault-tolerant
- Experience in configuring Jenkins job with related Plugins for Building, Testing, and Continuous Deployment to accomplish the complete CI/CD.
What You'll Do
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
- Must be AWS Certified Solution Architect (Professional).
- Overall 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on keyboard AWS experience, with deeper capabilities.
- Must have hands-on AWS experience with at least two implementation and/or Migration into AWS (in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Must have experience with AWS API gateway, RDS, Fargate, EC2, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Cognito.
- Must have experience analyzing and improving existing AWS infrastructure and architecture
- Must have Experience with serverless applications and Serverless Application Model
- An understanding of networking and IOT services in AWS
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
Role : SRE
Experience : 4 - 8 Years
- Experience in building, deploying and operating cloud solutions on Kubernetes
- Strong expertise administrating and scaling Kubernetes on bare metal and CKA preferred
- Expertise on K8s Interfaces CNI, CSI, CRI and Service meshe
- Hands-on experience as a DevOps or Automation development
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP, Linux operating system internals, filesystems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols.
- Experience working with Helm Charts and building out Infrastructure As Code (IaC)
- Experience in writing software to automate orchestration tasks at scale; we commonly use Python, Go, and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization vs containerization
- Expertise in CI/CD tooling for cloud-based applications specifically Terraform / CloudFormation, Jenkins and Git
- Architected CNF Orchestration with Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of the principles of 12-factor apps and modern containerized microservices
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across our multi-region and multi-cloud environments
- Experience developing and using Application & Integration stacks/tools such as Kafka, Spring Cloud, Apache Camel, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Knative, and NoSQL
• Previously help a DevOps Engineer or System Engineer role
• 4+ years of production Linux system admin experience in high traffic environment
• 1+ years of experience with Amazon AWS and related services (instances, ELB,
EBS, S3, etc.) and abstractions on top of AWS.
• Strong understanding of network fundamentals, IP and related services (DNS, VPN, firewalls, etc.) and
• Experience in running Docker and Kubernetes clusters in production.
• Love automating mundane tasks and make developers life easy
• Must be able to code in, at a minimum, Python (or Ruby) and Bash.
• Non-trivial production experience with Saltstack and/or Puppet, Composer,Jenkins, GIT
• Agile software development best practices - continuous integration, releases,branches, etc.
• Experience with modern monitoring tools; capacity planning.
• Some experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Node.js, and PHP is a plus.
• Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player with a sense of humor
Experience in managing CI/CD using Jenkins.
Position- Cloud and Infrastructure Automation Consultant
Location- India(Pan India)-Work from Home
This exciting role in Ashnik’s consulting team brings great opportunity to design and deploy automation solutions for Ashnik’s enterprise customers spread across SEA and India. This role takes a lead in consulting the customers for automation of cloud and datacentre based resources. You will work hands-on with your team focusing on infrastructure solutions and to automate infrastructure deployments that are secure and compliant. You will provide implementation oversight of solutions to over the challenges of technology and business.
· To lead the consultative discussions to identify challenges for the customers and suggest right fit open source tools
· Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks
· Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to meet needs
· Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutions.
· To create consulting work packages, detailed SOWs and assist sales team to position them to enterprise customers
· To be responsible for implementation of automation recipes (Ansible/CHEF) and scripts (Ruby, PowerShell, Python) as part of an automated installation/deployment process
Experience and skills required :
· 8 to 10 year of experience in IT infrastructure
· Proven technical skill in designing and delivering of enterprise level solution involving integration of complex technologies
· 6+ years of experience with RHEL/windows system automation
· 4+ years of experience using Python and/or Bash scripting to solve and automate common system tasks
· Strong understanding and knowledge of networking architecture
· Experience with Sentinel Policy as Code
· Strong understanding of AWS and Azure infrastructure
· Experience deploying and utilizing automation tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Github Actions
· Experience with Hashicorp Configuration Language (HCL) for module & policy development
· Knowledge of cloud tools including CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Control Tower, CloudTrail and IAM is desirable
This role requires high degree of self-initiative, working with diversified teams and working with customers spread across Southeast Asia and India region. This role requires you to be pro-active in communicating with customers and internal teams about industry trends, technology development and creating thought leadership.
Ashnik is a leading enterprise open-source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India, enabling organizations to adopt open source for their digital transformation goals. Founded in 2009, it offers a full-fledged Open-Source Marketplace, Solutions, and Services – Consulting, Managed, Technical, Training. Over 200 leading enterprises so far have leveraged Ashnik’s offerings in the space of Database platforms, DevOps & Microservices, Kubernetes, Cloud, and Analytics.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in a different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver the best solutions to our customers using open-source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create a vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Package : upto 20L
Experience: 8 yrs
We are hiring an experienced DevOps Engineer, who can take end - to - end ownership, enjoys working on products and work in a fast-moving environment. This is Hyderabad based role.
- Containerize existing workloads
- Migrate Docker Compose setups to Kubernetes
- Take complete ownership over the CI/CD pipeline which includes developing, maintaining and monitoring
- Administer in-house datacentre's Linux Servers and the occasional cloud workloads
- Work with the team to setup Development, Production, and Test environments
- Hands-on experience in working with Kubernetes, (Kubernetes with GPUs is a plus)
- Excellent understanding of Docker, Docker Compose, and containers
- Hands-on knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Experience working with Python, and NodeJS (needed to dockerize workloads)
- Experience writing build scripts using Python, Unix Shell (bash,ksh)
- Understanding of networking with Linux
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with continuous delivery and integration tools: Jenkins, Github
- Understanding of version control systems
Good to have
- Previous experience in handling self-hosted/on-prem setups
- Deep programming experience with Python and NodeJS
- Previous experience in working with GPU-powered containers on Kubernetes
- Understanding of the ML/DL pipeline
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Chef etc
- 4+ years of experience in continuous integration/deployment and software tools development experience with Python and shell scripts etc
- Building and running Docker images and deployment on Amazon ECS
- Working with AWS services (EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, Cloudwatch, ECS, ECR, EKS)
- Knowledge and experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Amazon ECS, EKS, Kubernetes
- Experience with source code and configuration management tools such as Git, Bitbucket, and Maven
- Ability to work with and support Linux environments (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, CentOS)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud orchestration tools such as AWS Cloudformation/Terraform etc
- Experience with implementing "infrastructure as code", “pipeline as code” and "security as code" to enable continuous integration and delivery
- Understanding of IAM, RBAC, NACLs, and KMS
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of security concepts, methodologies and apply them such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates etc.
- Knowledge of database administration such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of maintaining and using tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Work with Leads and Architects in designing and implementation of technical infrastructure, platform, and tools to support modern best practices and facilitate the efficiency of our development teams through automation, CI/CD pipelines, and ease of access and performance.
- Establish and promote DevOps thinking, guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Contribute to architectural discussions, Agile software development process improvement, and DevOps best practices.
PRAXINFO Hiring DevOps Engineer.
Position : DevOps Engineer
Job Location : C.G.Road, Ahmedabad
EXP : 1-3 Years
Salary : 40K - 50K
⦿ Good understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP etc)
⦿ Hands on with Docker, Kubernetes or ECS
⦿ Ideally strong Linux background (RHCSA , RHCE)
⦿ Good understanding of monitoring systems (Nagios etc), Logging solutions (Elastisearch etc)
⦿ Microservice architectures
⦿ Experience with distributed systems and highly scalable systems
⦿ Demonstrated history in automating operations processes via services and tools ( Puppet, Ansible etc)
⦿ Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
If anyone is interested than share your resume at hiring at praxinfo dot com!
#linux #devops #engineer #kubernetes #docker #containerization #python #shellscripting #git #jenkins #maven #ant #aws #RHCE #puppet #ansible
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a DevOps Engineer at Radical, you will:
Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
Work alongside Software Developers and ML Engineers to solve problems and assist in architecture design
Work on systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested scripts, Dockerfiles, Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Terraform scripts.
Proficiency with scripting languages like Python and Bash.
Knowledge of systems deployment and maintainence, including setting up CI/CD and working alongside Software Developers, monitoring logs, dashboards, etc.
Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
An established track record of deploying and maintaining systems.
Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
Proficiency in automated tests.
Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.