As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- To test, build, design, deploy and to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- To containerize and deploy the code using Docker and Kubernetes.
- To automate various Tests and monitor.
- To monitor the infrastructure deployment on Kubernetes that includes Profiling, Tracing, Logging, etc.
- To create private infrastructure on Public Cloud providers like GCP.
- To deploy and manage Database Servers like MongoDB & MySQL.
- To choose the best tools and technologies that fit the best for the business needs.
- To work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with the performance standards.
- To perform system troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- To manage projects effectively through open-source & standards-based platforms
- To increase project visibility through traceability
- Improve quality and reduce development costs with collaboration Analyse, design and evaluate automation scripts & systems
- To ensure critical resolution of system issues by using the best cloud security solution services
- Should have an experience of 8+ years as a DevOps/infrastructure engineer
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree is preferred
- Extensive experience in operating scripting language like Pearl, Ruby, Groovy, etc.
- Extensive Experience in Source Version Management Tools like GIT
- Extensive Experience in Build Automation Tools Maven & Gradle.
- Extensive Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for SaaS applications by accessing tools like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VM’s, Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, etc
- Hands-on experience in building, designing and maintaining cloud-based applications with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc.
- Expertise in designing Private Networks on Cloud.
- Expertise in deploying & managing various popular Monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack, Datadog, NewRelic, etc.
- Expertise in operating Linux environment with good command over any scripting language such as Shell, Python, etc.
- Good knowledge on Cloud Networking concepts like VPC, NAT, Firewalls, etc.
- Working in regulation with the best industry-standard practices in close coordination with the integration and deployment team.
- Must have effective collaboration skills & should be able to work independently and coordinate between cross-functional teams
- Should demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Collaborate with Dev, QA and Data Science teams on environment maintenance, monitoring (ELK, Prometheus or equivalent), deployments and diagnostics
- Administer a hybrid datacenter, including AWS and EC2 cloud assets
- Administer, automate and troubleshoot container based solutions deployed on AWS ECS
- Be able to troubleshoot problems and provide feedback to engineering on issues
- Automate deployment (Ansible, Python), build (Git, Maven. Make, or equivalent) and integration (Jenkins, Nexus) processes
- Learn and administer technologies such as ELK, Hadoop etc.
- A self-starter and enthusiasm to learn and pick up new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
Need to have
- Hands-on Experience in Cloud based DevOps
- Experience working in AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, ECR, ECS etc)
- Experience with any programming language.
- Experience using Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience in Python.
- Should be very comfortable working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Exposure to Shell Scripting.
- Solid troubleshooting skills
Come Dive In
The DevOps Engineer will execute the tools and processes to enable DevOps.
Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design through deployment, operation, and refinement to efficiently deliver high-quality solutions. The candidate should bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams, working with the development teams to meet acceptance criteria and gather and document the requirements. Candidates should be able to work in fast-paced,
As An DevOps Engineer, You Will
● Work in a dynamic, agile team environment developing excellent new applications.
● Participate in design decisions, including new technology research and prototyping
● Collaborate closely with other AWS engineers and architects, cloud engineers, support teams, and other stakeholders
● Promote great Kubernetes and AWS platform design and quality
● Innovate new ideas to evolve our applications and processes
● Continuously analyzing and evaluating our systems, products, and methods for potential improvements.
● Experience on Linux based infrastructure
● Experience in ECS - Amazon services*
● Should have hands-on containerized Services
● Must know about AWS CI/CD pipeline.
● Must know DevOps concepts and Agile principles
● Knowledge of Git, Docker, and Jenkins
● Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code.
● Experience in using Automation Tools
● Must have experience in Test Driven Development environment setup.
● Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
We recognize that asking you to give 100% of yourself daily requires us to show you the love.
PERKS: what can we offer you?
● Bi-Yearly performance audits and appraisals
● The flexibility of working days/hours
● 5 working days/week (Mon to Fri) and added payout for working Saturday
● Recognition and Appreciation
● A plethora of industry exposure and self-growth opportunities
Visit our site: www.cedcoss.com
Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupifi is backed by top global investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital
Over the next five years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Core Infrastructure Team
The team is responsible for taking a platform approach to core infrastructure engineering problems ranging from databases, log management, data platform, CI/CD infrastructure, monitoring, and reliability.
What you will do (or learn):
- Build our application stack on AWS. Infrastructure as code (read Terraform)
- Build state of the art CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage data warehouses and data pipelines.
- Work on infrastructure and data security.
- State of the art log management system and tooling around them.
- Monitoring and alerting system.
What do we expect from you?
- 3 to 10 years of experience with DevOps or SRE principles.
- Good fundamentals of database management and other distributed systems management.
- Experience in infrastructure as code or other configuration management systems.
- Experience in scripting languages (like bash, python, golang etc.)
- Good understanding of linux systems
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in tooling around monitoring, CI/CD, log management systems.
Exposure to development and implementation practices in a modern systems environment together with exposure to working in a project team particularly with reference to industry methodologies, e.g. Agile, continuous delivery, etc
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Experience using DevOps methodology and Infrastructure as Code
- Automation / CI/CD tools – Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform, Cloudformation, etc
- Strong experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Automated provisioning and configuration management – Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Improve CI/CD processes, support software builds and CI/CD of the development departments
- Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployment code for development, test, staging and production environments
- 3+ years experience leading a team of DevOps engineers
- 8+ years experience managing DevOps for large engineering teams developing cloud-native software
- Strong in networking concepts
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- Experience within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Passion for CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Jenkins etc.
- Familiarity with config management tools like Ansible Terraform etc
- Proven record of measuring and improving DevOps metrics
- Familiarity with observability tools and experience setting them up
- Passion for building tools and productizing services that empower development teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux command-line tools and ability to write bash scripts.
- Strong in Unix / Linux administration and management,
- Own and manage the entire cloud infrastructure
- Create the entire CI/CD pipeline to build and release
- Explore new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization
- Own and manage the site reliability
- Strong decision-making skills and metric-driven approach
- Mentor and coach other team members
We are seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our Cloud infrastructure team supporting our developers . As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be automating our environment setup and developing infrastructure as code to create a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant and secure environment. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud Native solutions and will empower our developers with this knowledge.
We will pair you up with world-class talent in cloud and software engineering and provide a position and environment for continuous learning.
- Have 3+ years of experience in Python development
- Be familiar with common database access patterns
- Have experience with designing systems and monitoring metrics, looking at graphs.
- Have knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Be able to work well in a remote development environment.
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level.
- Be responsible to your fellow remote team members.
- Be highly communicative and go out of your way to contribute to the team and help others