As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability,
performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure
services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and
restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps
engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using
Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager,
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure
Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
About One Championship
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools(IaS) like Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Proficiency in cloud-native technologies and architectures (Docker/ Kubernetes), Ci/CD pipelines.
- Expertise in Linux / Windows environment.
- Good Experience in Scripting languages like PowerShell / Bash/ Python.
- Proficiency in revision control and DevOps best practices like Git
We’ve delivered 850+ projects for 600+ clients from various industries like Manufacturing, BFSI, eCommerce & Retail, Energy &Utilities, Healthcare & Life Science, and Media & entertainment.
We strongly believe in transparency which has been our key success factor in building long-term partnerships with our clients and employees.
Tarka Labs: https://tarkalabs.com/
A DevOps Engineer to accelerate the speed of Deployment Automation and help us achieve the dream of Ship Anywhere, Anytime! A typical DevOps engineer capable of building and maintaining a highly available and high resilient Deployment Systems and Infrastructure.
Having Automation as your breathe
Someone with exceptional knowledge on AWS/GCP
Capable of Scripting in any scripting language
Capable of analyzing various tools and services and build systems using it for a requirement
Ability to interact with Developers and Infrastructure team and various stake holders
Ability to build and maintain a highly reliable and high availability environment.
Someone who have deep understanding of Operating Systems, preferably Linux
Someone who have work experience on Cloud Formation Templates, Terraforms etc
Someone who has work experience on configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef and Build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant etc
Someone who has work experience on building CI / CD Pipeline for micro-services using Jenkins and Infrastructure as AWS
Having work experience on containerized deployment using Docker and Kubernetes
Having Strong work experience in implementing and maintaining ITIL Process
Having worked experience on monitoring tools like Datadog, New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus
Quick learner and Team Player
On a typical day, you might
Analyse and implement the CI / CD Pipeline of any microservice based out of any stack.
Designing and Implementing Tools for the Deployment process in using Python, Shell Scripting, DynamoDB, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
Building POCs for any problem statements using open source tools, services provided by AWS, GCP.
Performing Enhancements and Modifications to the existing Codebase and Tools as per the requirement
- Working on scalability, maintainability and reliability of company's products.
- Working with clients to solve their day-to-day challenges, moving manual processes to automation.
- Keeping systems reliable and gauging the effort it takes to reach there.
- Understanding Juxtapose tools and technologies to choose x over y.
- Understanding Infrastructure as a Code and applying software design principles to it.
- Automating tedious work using your favourite scripting languages.
- Taking code from the local system to production by implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery principles.
What you need to have:
- Worked with any one of the programming languages like Go, Python, Java, Ruby.
- Work experience with public cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Meticulous in creating and following runbooks and checklists
- Microservices experience and use of orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Nomad.
- Understanding of Computer Networking fundamentals like TCP, UDP.
- Strong bash scripting skills.
Strong knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP), systems, network design, and cloud migration projects.
Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps) is a must.
Strong knowledge and understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is a must.
Strong knowledge of Python, along with one more language (Shell, Groovy, or Java).
Strong prior experience using automation tools like Ansible, Terraform.
Architect systems, infrastructure & platforms using Cloud Services.
Strong communication skills. Should have demonstrated the ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
Benefits of working with OpsTree Solutions:
Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge tools/technologies in DevOps
Knowledge focused work culture
Collaboration with very enthusiastic DevOps experts
High growth trajectory
Opportunity to work with big shots in the IT industry
- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and 'fixes'
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of databases such as Mysql,Postgres and SQL
- Problem solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Detail knowledge of Linux systems (Ubuntu)
- Proficient in AWS console and should have handled the infrastructure of any product (Including dev and prod environments)
Mandatory hands on experience in the following :
- Python based application deployment and maintenance
- NGINX web server
- AWS modules EC2, VPC, EBS, S3
- IAM setup
- Database configurations MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Linux flavoured OS
- Instance/Disaster management
Technology Lead provides technical leadership with in-depth DevOps experience and is responsible for enabling delivery of high-quality projects to Saviant clients through highly effective DevOps process. This is a highly technical role, with a focus on analysing, designing, documenting, and implementing a complete DevOps process for enterprise applications using the most advanced technology stacks, methodologies, and best practices within the agreed timelines.
Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality solutions to Saviant Clients.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Saviant:
• Design, analyze, document, and develop the technical architecture for on-premise as well as cloud-based DevOps solutions around customers’ business problems.
• Lead end to end process and setup implementation of configuration management, CI, CD, and monitoring platforms.
• Conduct reviews of design and implementation of DevOps processes while establishing, and maintaining best practices
• Setup new processes to improve the quality of development, delivery and deployment processes
• Provide technical support and guidance to project team members.
• Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise
• Contribute to pre-sales, proposal creation, POCs, technology incubation from technical and architecture perspective
• Participate in recruitment and people development initiatives.
• Educational Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, MCA from a reputed institute • 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience of the DevOps process using technologies like Dot Net Core, Python, C#, MVC, ReactJS, Python, Android, IOS, Linux, Windows
• Strong hands-on experience of the full life cycle of DevOps: DevOps Orchestration/Configuration/Security/CI-CD/Release Management and Environment management • Solid hands-on knowledge of DevOps technologies and tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet, JIRA, TFS, Git, SVN, various scripting tools, etc. • Solid hands-on knowledge of containerization technologies and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry • In-depth understanding of various development and deployment architectures from a DevOps perspective
• Expertise in Grounds-up DevOps projects involving multiple agile teams spread across geographies.
• Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.
Who Should Apply?
• You have independently managed end-to-end DevOps projects, including understanding requirements, design solutions and implementing, setting up best practices with different business domain over last 2 years.
• You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects
• You have lead development team of 5 to 8 developers with Technology responsibility
• You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing technical escalations and decisions
DevOps Consultant!! MERN Stack Project Manager – Systems (Enterprise or Solutions) Architect needed!
I appreciate you taking time to read this. I have posted a job for developers to work on a start-up, the link is ......
I would need someone with DevOps experience, to ensure that the project is undertaken with the highest standards possible. I have had many experiences where ‘completed’ software after years of development was filled with bugs and it would be more cost-effective to start from scratch than to attempt to find and correct all the bugs.
I have attempted to learn as much as possible, but I now have an opportunity and it would better serve the venture to have someone handle the management of the project to ensure that;
- We choose the most appropriate technology
- We choose competent developers in those technologies
- The architecture and data modeling are clearly defined in a ‘blueprint’ plan
- A DevOps environment and processes are set up and the developers understand what is required
- Proper tests are carried out to ensure everything works as intended
- There are processes for testers to follow and competent testers are selected to follow them
- Accessibility, localization, and internationalization are planned ahead of time
- Security, scalability, and other future probabilities that I may not even be aware of are considered and planned ahead of time
- Documentation and code reviews, refactoring and other quality assurance processes are undertaken
- Working software is produced and systems that enable new developers or teams of people to easily take over and/or contribute new modules or updates in a controlled and organized fashion
- Cost estimates or budgets/projections or use of SaaS, hosting and other 3rd party services and applications
I am more concerned with a professional and world-class organizational system than with any particular type of software been produced as the strong foundation will enable anything to be creating with efficacy and precision.
Again, thank you for reading this, please reply with the word “superstar” anywhere in the second line of your response. I look forward to hearing from you.
Warm wishes DevOps Evangelist,
Below is the Job details:
Role: DevOps Architect
Experience Level: 8-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
Look through the various DevOps Tools/Technologies and identify the strengths and provide direction to the DevOps automation team
Out-of-box thought process on the DevOps Automation Platform implementation
Expose various tools and technologies and do POC on integration of the these tools
Evaluate Backend API's for various DevOps tools
Perform code reviews keep in context of RASUI
Mentor the team on the various E2E integrations
Be Liaison in evangelizing the automation solution currently implemented
Bring in various DevOps best Practices/Principles and participate in adoption with various app teams
Should possess Bachelors/Masters in computer science with minimum of 8+ years of experience
Should possess minimum 3 years of strong experience in DevOps
Should possess expertise in using various DevOps tools libraries and API's (Jenkins/JIRA/AWX/Nexus/GitHub/BitBucket/SonarQube)
Should possess expertise in optimizing the DevOps stack ( Containers/Kubernetes/Monitoring )
2+ Experience in creating solutions and translate to the development team
Should have strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC (Agile Safe standards)
Proficient in Python , with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
Proficient in various cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/Google cloud platform)
Proficient in various DevOps offerings (Pivotal/OpenStack/Azure DevOps
Talent acquisition team
Stay home and Stay safe