At Digilytics™, we build and deliver easy to use AI products to the secured lending and consumer industry sectors. In an ever-crowded world of clever technology solutions looking for a problem to solve, our solutions start with a keen understanding of what creates and what destroys value in our clients’ business.
Founded by Arindom Basu (Founding member of Infosys Consulting), the leadership of Digilytics™ is deeply rooted in leveraging disruptive technology to drive profitable business growth. With over 50 years of combined experience in technology-enabled change, the Digilytics™ leadership is focused on building a values-first firm that will stand the test of time.
We are currently focused on developing a product, Revel FS, to revolutionise loan origination for mortgages and secured lending. We are also developing a second product, Revel CI, focused on improving trade (secondary) sales to consumer industry clients like auto and FMCG players.
The leadership strongly believes in the ethos of enabling intelligence across the organization. Digiliytics AI is headquartered in London, with a presence across India.
- Know about our product
- What's it like working at Digilytics https://www.digilytics.ai/about-us.html
- Digilytics featured in Forbes: https://bit.ly/3zDQc4z
- Experience with Azure services (Virtual machines, Containers, Databases, Security/Firewall, Function Apps etc)
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes/Docker/helm.
- Deployment of java Builds & administration/configuration of Nginx/Reverse Proxy, Load balancer, Ms-SQL, Github, Disaster Recovery,
- Linux – Must have basic knowledge- User creation/deletion, ACL, LVM etc.
- CI/CD - Azure DevOps or any other automation tool like Terraform, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with SharePoint and O365 administration
- Azure/Kubernetes certification will be preferred.
- Microsoft Partnership experience is good to have.
- Excellent understanding of required technologies
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels
- Ability to work in unfamiliar business areas and to use your skills to create solutions
- Ability to both work in and lead a team and to deliver and accept peer review
- Flexible approach to working environment and hours to meet the needs of the business and clients
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes/Docker/helm.
- Experience on Azure/Aws or any other cloud provider.
- Linux & CI/CD tools knowledge.
Experience & Education:
- A start up mindset with proven experience working in both smaller and larger organizations having multicultural exposure
- Between 4-9 years of experience working closely with the relevant technologies, and developing world-class software and solutions
- Domain and industry experience by serving customers in one or more of these industries - Financial Services, Professional Services, other Retail Consumer Services
- A bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Software Engineering and Computer Science
The candidates should have:
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux OS
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
What You'll Do
● Experience with AWS Cloud services.
● Experience with ansible, puppet, chef, or other configuration management tools.
● Experience w/ Linux & Web Services, like apache/Nginx/MySQL (experience w/
NoSQL databases a plus).
● Experience w/ at least two scripting languages (experience w/ Python a plus).
● Experience w/ virtualization / containerization for both development & production
environments (experience w/ Docker a plus).
● Kubernetes Deployment experience
● Zero Downtime deployment
● Deployment for ROR, PHP & NodeJS
● Docker Knowledge and Git VCS experience
● Monitoring Policies
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Work Experience: 3+ Years of relevant industry experience.
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc [(C.S.E)/I.T], M.C.A, M.Sc (I.T)
Location: Surat, Gujarat
Benefits and Perks
○ 5 days working
○ Fully Paid Basic Life/ Competitive salary
○ Vibrant Workplace
○ PTO/Paid Offs/Annual Paid Leaves/Paternal Leaves
○ Fully Paid Health Insurance.
○ Rewards & Recognitions
○ Team Outings
● Our Cultural Attributes
○ Growth mindset
○ People come first
○ Customer obsessed
○ Diverse & inclusive
○ Exceptional quality
○ Push the envelope
○ Learn and grow
○ Equal opportunity to grow.
○ Team Work. Together, we can…!!!!!
Skills Required: -
Experience in Azure Administration, Configuration and Deployment of WindowsLinux VMContainer
Azure CLI and shell Scripts Identity, Access Management and RBAC model Virtual Networking, storage,
and Compute Resources
Azure Database Technologies. Monitoring and Analytics Tools in Azure
Azure DevOps based CICD Build pipeline integrated with GitHub – Java and Node.js
Test Automation and other CICD Tools
Azure Infrastructure using ARM template Terrafor
- Designing and building infrastructure to support AWS, Azure, and GCP-based Cloud services and infrastructure.
- Creating and utilizing tools to monitor our applications and services in the cloud including system health indicators, trend identification, and anomaly detection.
- Working with development teams to help engineer scalable, reliable, and resilient software running in the cloud.
- Participating in on-call escalation to troubleshoot customer-facing issues
- Analyzing and monitoring performance bottlenecks and key metrics to optimize software and system performance.
- Providing analytics and forecasts for cloud capacity, troubleshooting analysis, and uptime.
- Should have strong experience of a couple of years, in leading DevOps team and planning, defining DevOps roadmap and executing as per the same along with the team
- Familiarity with AWS cloud and JSON templates, Python, AWS Cloud formation templates
- Designing solutions using one or more AWS features, tools, and technologies such as EC2, EBS, Glacier, S3, ELB, CloudFormation, Lambada, CloudWatch, VPC, RDS, Direct Connect, AWS CLI, REST API
- Design and implement system architecture with AWS cloud - Develop automation scripts, ARM templates, Ansible, Chef, Python, Powershell Knowledge of AWS services and cloud design patterns- Knowledge on Cloud fundamentals like autoscaling, serverless
- Have experience with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools. CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing
- CI experience with the following is a must: Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT, Nexus or Artifactory, SonarQube, WireMock or other mocking solution
- Expert knowledge on Windows/Linux OS/Mac with at least 5-6 years of system administration experience
- Should have strong skills in using JIRA build tool
- Should have knowledge in managing the CI/CD pipeline on public cloud deployments using AWS
- Should have strong skills in using tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (AWS EKS, Azure AKS), and Cloudformation.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Pingdom, Nagios, etc.
- Experience in reverse proxy services like Nginx and Apache
- Desirable experience in Bitbucket with version control tools like GIT/SVN
- Experience of manual/automated testing desired application deployments
- Experience in database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Knowledge of helm and terraform
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
So what are we looking for?
- Experience in On-premises to AWS cloud Migration.
- Linux and Windows servers knowledge .
- Application knowledge like Java, .net, Python, Ruby.
- On-premises to Cloud migration assessment experience as a must .
- Able to provide a detailed migration analysis report and present it to the customer.
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication skills.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and being able to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in AWS cloud environment
- Leads and builds Modernization architecture solution from (on-prem or VMWare) into modern platform (Cloud AWS) through modular design by understanding application components
- Leads and SME in Modernization methodology and can lead the Design thinking workshop, method tailoring as Client environment and Client industry
- The 6 most common application migration strategies below required
- Re-host (Referred to as a “lift and shift.”)
- Re-platform (Referred to as “lift, tinker, and shift.”)
- Re-factor / Re-architect
- Retain ( Referred to as re-visit.)
- Application migration analysis experience like application compatibility on the cloud, Network, security support on cloud.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12.
- And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just a degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too :)
- Architects with 10+ total and 6+ years of experience on Modernization applications and led Architecture initiatives on AWS Modernization.
- Managed and implemented at least 5 engagement modernizing client applications to AWS Cloud and on WebSphere and Java/J2EE or .NET.
- Experience on using DevOps tools during Modernization.
- Complete in-depth experience and knowledge of AWS as a product and its components.
- AWS certification would be preferred.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.
We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving business problems for our customers. We are looking to expand our team capabilities on the DevOps front and are on a lookout for 4 DevOps professionals having relevant hands on technical experience of 4-8 years.
We encourage our team to continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work even if the new technologies are not adopted. We strive to continuously improve our DevOps practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing network.
As a DevOps Engineer, you :
- Will work collaboratively with the engineering and customer support teams to deploy and operate our systems.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our test and production environments.
- Take control of various mandates and change management processes to ensure compliance for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in particular)
- Monitor and optimize the usage of various cloud services.
- Setup and enforce CI/CD processes and practices
Skills required :
- Strong experience with AWS services (EC2, ECS, ELB, S3, SES, to name a few)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and hardening
- Experience with automation using Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with container related technologies (docker, lxc, rkt, docker swarm, kubernetes)
- Working understanding of code and script (Python, Perl, Ruby, Java)
- Working understanding of SQL and databases
- Working understanding of version control system (GIT is preferred)
- Managing IT operations, setting up best practices and tuning them from time-totime.
- Ensuring that process overheads do not reduce the productivity and effectiveness of small team. - Willingness to explore and learn new technologies and continuously refactor thetools and processes.