Skills Required: -
Experience in Azure Administration, Configuration and Deployment of WindowsLinux VMContainer
Azure CLI and shell Scripts Identity, Access Management and RBAC model Virtual Networking, storage,
and Compute Resources
Azure Database Technologies. Monitoring and Analytics Tools in Azure
Azure DevOps based CICD Build pipeline integrated with GitHub – Java and Node.js
Test Automation and other CICD Tools
Azure Infrastructure using ARM template Terrafor
About e-Zest Solutions
- 3+ years work experience writing clean production code
- Well versed with maintaining infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation etc). High proficiency with Terraform / Terragrunt is absolutely critical
- Experience of setting CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Experience with AWS(EC2, ECS, RDS, Elastic Cache etc), AWS lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, ServiceMesh
- Experience with ETL pipelines, Bigdata infra
- Understanding of common security issues
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Write terraform modules for deploying different component of infrastructure in AWS like Kubernetes, RDS, Prometheus, Grafana, Static Website
- Configure networking, autoscaling. continuous deployment, security and multiple environments
- Make sure the infrastructure is SOC2, ISO 27001 and HIPAA compliant
- Automate all the steps to provide a seamless experience to developers.
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new digital health category by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B (X Æ A-Xii) round, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2019.
We are looking for full-time direct hire candidates with mid-senior level experience. Ideally, we need someone with strong backgrounds in setting up Linux servers, be able to orchestrate CI/CD-based deployments, docker containers-based environment, good hands-on AWS, Apache, AWS services. In addition, you will need to be able to communicate the CI/CD workflow to the backend engineers of the various team.
If you have the skills listed above and are looking for a new opportunity that will change your career and blossom in our industry, we would love the opportunity to speak with you further.
Experience and knowledge of:
- Must be highly proficient with Linux servers
- In-depth knowledge of file systems, web servers(Nginx/Apache), and managing services.
- A strong understanding of HTTP(S) and DNS is a must.
- Must have experience in maintaining highly scalable server infrastructure.
- Must be skilled with AWS especially setting up VPC, Cloud formation, Code deploy, DNS configuration, load balancer, and auto-scaling.
- Must have experience with deployment and maintenance of DBMS like MySQL,
- MongoDB and PostgreSQL. Knowledge of Cassandra, Hadoop, or SQL, HBase, InfluxDB is a plus.
- Must have exposure to automate CI/CD deployment on the server, serverless workflow like Jenkins/Chef, Puppet, SAM, Ansible, serverless, docker-compose, cloud formation, code deploy, ECS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Must be skilled with application log processing and analysis of distributed web services using technologies like ELK.
- Must be able to work with the development team to collaborate continuous integration and deployment activities.
- Must have experience on server maintenance activities (monitoring, backup, restore)
- Work with development and product teams to develop systems, policies, and workflows to release and roll back application versions to the production environment.
- Basic working knowledge XBC145 of shell scripts/python is a must.
- Proven experience with IaaS Terraform/cloud formation.
- Strong communication skills
Streamlyn is the regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers Publishers to grow their business and monetize their content in a sophisticated way. Streamlyn reaches over 60 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across Asia.
At Streamlyn, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey this to developers
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Test and examine code written by others and analyze results
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates and ‘fixes’
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Plan out projects and involvement in project management decisions
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Java, Ruby, python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Strong in GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- Out of box thinking, willingness to learn from failures and bring innovation to the center stage.
- Creative confidence
- Collaborative mindset and great teamwork skills
- Skilled at receiving feedback, as well as providing it
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable; great learning skills
- Transparent & communicative, patient
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed
Engineers : Min 3 to 5 Years
Tech Leads : Min 6 to 10 Years
- Implementing & supporting CI/CD/CT pipelines at scale.
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments.
- Extensive experience with Shell scripts (bash).
- Knowledge and practical experience of Jenkins for CI.
- Experienced in build & release management.
- Experience of deploying JVM based applications.
- Enterprise AWS deployment with sound knowledge on AWS & AWS security.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies: IPSec, SSL, SSH.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Linux Systems Engineer (CentOS/Red Hat) ideally supporting a highly-available, 24x7 production environments.
- DNS providing and maintenance.
- Helpful skills: Knowledge of applications relying on Maven, Ant, Gradle, Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of app and server monitoring tools such as ELK/AppEngine.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be working on our client’s massive scale Infrastructure and CloudOps requirements. You will be directly working on the customer's cloud environment and managing their product infra life cycle.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
Understand how the product works and how it is used by the customers
Day-to-day operational support of product infrastructure on all three major public cloud services
Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills
Create and manage processes for the secure operation of customer cloud environments
System (Windows, Linux, and SQL Databases) and Network administrations
Use incident management tools used in incident analysis and troubleshooting. Identify, escalate, and communicate issues in a timely manner.
Contribute to building a knowledge base centered on known incidents/defects, Frequently Asked Questions, resolved issues, applying lessons learned and previous resolutions to new incidents.
Build hosting environments for clients all over the world
Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ensure that critical and time-sensitive projects run smoothly and achieve the business outcome
On-call responsibilities to respond to emergency situations and scheduled maintenance
Contribute to and maintain documentation for systems, processes, procedures, and infrastructure configuration.
What you bring (Skills):
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in cloudops (mainly into MS Azure), infrastructure management, and support
Strong Windows Systems, SQL Database, and Network administration skills
Strong understanding of cloud applications, concepts, and the storage, compute, and networking components
Readiness to work in 24x7 rotational shift model
Scripting in PowerShell, Linux shell, Python or C#
Proactive and self-motivated, committed to achieving deadlines, meeting SLAs, and producing results
Excellent customer service and people skills. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication and relationship building skills
Ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem
Great if you know (Skills):
Comfortable using TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Azure DevOps workflows
Comfortable with Visual Studio and SQL Server Data Tools
Exposure to deployment using Azure cloud console and ARM templates
Experience in handling Azure AD & RBAC related activities will be a plus
Comfortable with basic DevOps concepts like CI/CD, and Infra-automation
A higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
Opportunities to become an expert in emerging technologies
Remote working options for the right maturity level
Competitive salary & family benefits
Performance-based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business-first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are DevOps focused organization helping our clients focus on their core product activities by handling all aspects of their infrastructure, integration and delivery.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
Greetings from ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
We have job openings for our Client. Kindly find the details below:
Work Location : Bengaluru(remote axis presently)later on they should relocate to Bangalore.
Shift Timings – general shift
Job Type – Permanent Position
Experience – 3-7 years
Candidate should be from Product Based Company only
We are looking to expand our DevOps team. This team is responsible for writing scripts to set up infrastructure to support 24*7 availability of the Netradyne services. The team is also responsible for setting up monitoring and alerting, to troubleshoot any issues reported in multiple environments. The team is responsible for triaging of production issues and providing appropriate and timely response to customers.
- B Tech/M Tech/MS in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed university.
- Total industry experience of around 3-7 years.
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Perl or equivalent is a must.
- Good knowledge and experience of configuration management tool (like Ansible, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience of provisioning tools (like Terraform, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS.
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience, in individual capacity, managing multiple live SaaS applications with high volume, high load, low-latency and high availability (24x7).
- Experience setting up web servers like apache, application servers like Tomcat/Websphere and databases (RDBMS and NoSQL).
- Good knowledge of UNIX (Linux) administration tools.
- Good knowledge of security best practices and knowledge of relevant tools (Firewalls, VPN) etc.
- Good knowledge of networking concepts and UNIX administration tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ordering, Classification and maintaining of Databases (PostgreSQL).
• Ordering, managing Linux servers and ensuring server stability.
• Experience on shell scripting.
• Fixing server related issues after periodical maintenance.
• Backup of applications and database.
• CRON job scheduling.
• Ensuring the scalability of the systems and services
• Automating deployment and ensuring reliability of the services
Desired Candidate Profile:
• 5+ Years of experience architecting solutions
• Knowledge of container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Worked with ci/cd pipelines
• Worked with hybrid cloud infrastructur
1. New Implementation in the area of building Cloud Infrastructure on AWS or Azure or GCP
2. Automating the Infrastructure Provisioning using Ansible, Terraform and other similar tools
3. Build end-to-end CI/CD automation using tools like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab and many other new generatio tools etc.
4. Integrate multiple functional or non-functional testing in CI/CD e.g. from Code quality, linting to shift left of Performance and Security testing
5. Cloud Migration - On-prem to any Cloud
6. Multi-cloud implementation
7. Take part in enhancements of cloud infrastructure, and automation process including security & compliance
CloudTechner is out to develop a full-stack Cloud & DevOps engineers and delivery a high quality service to it's clients. In a short span of one year, we have acquired more than a dozen active clients. Setup by founders whose root exist in the core area of Cloud & DevOps. Head out to https://www.cloudtechner.com" target="_blank">https://www.cloudtechner.com or https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner" target="_blank">https://linkedin.com/company/cloud-techner for more details about CloudTechner. You can also reach out to the Founder via LinkedIn -
Technical Skills :-
1. Proficiency / Working knowledge in any one cloud - AWS, GCP or Azure
2. Worked on Linux / Unix. Good networking concepts
3. Used CI/CD tools - Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, JMeter etc.
4. Worked Automation tools - Terraform, Ansible, Python, Shell Scripting
5. Working knowledge of Container Technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
6. Installation / Setup & Configuration of Java / Node.js based application using tools like Apache, Ngnix, Tomcat etc.
7. Knowledge in Database would be a plus
Roles and Responsibilities
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Infrastructure setup on Cloud, Build/Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Configuration/Change Management.
- Good experience with Linux/Unix administration and moderate to significant experience administering relational databases such as PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with Docker and related tools (Cassandra, Rancher, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience of working in Config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (TICK, ELK, Nagios, PagerDuty)
- Experience with distributed systems and related technologies (NSQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with scaling data store technologies is a plus (PostgreSQL, Scylla, Redis) is a plus
- Experience with SSH Certificate Authorities and Identity Management (Netflix BLESS) is a plus
- Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus (Let's Encrypt) is a plus
- Experience with chaos or similar methodologies is a plus
A strong background in Azure OR Amazon Web Services (AWS) or a similar cloud platform is a must-have, certification is a plus.
Excellent technical skills and knowledge include but not limited to: cloud methodologies like PaaS and SaaS; programming languages such as Python, Java, .Net; orchestration systems such as Chef, Ansible, Terraform; Azure IaaS servers; PowerShell scripting.
Fully aware of the DevOps cycle with hands-on on deployment models to the cloud.
Experience working with Docker and related containerization technologies.
Experience working on orchestration platforms such as AKS, RedHat OpenShift etc.
Extensive knowledge working with logging and monitoring tools such as EFK, visualization tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
Exposure to security alert monitoring tools.Experience in building both microservices and public facing API's.- Experience in working with any of the API gateways.