About GeakMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd
GeakMinds is an advanced analytics, IT and Business consulting firm that provides services to businesses to help them make data driven business decisions.
About the company
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Experience : 3-4 Years
- Development of Platform Web Portals ( Client Portal & Admin Portal ) and Website
- Development for digital marketing support.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-sidelogic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and applicationsperformance
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Strong Experience in working with REST API Integration and handling remote data usingJSON.
- Proficient in SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB)database
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API,caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques andtools
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Good knowledge in Amazon WebServices.
Role: FullStack Developer
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- Minimum of 1 year of real-time experience in React/Node.js/Angular
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is an added advantage
- Experience in implementing well-known React workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with Restful API services
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular/Node.js/React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- A Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
- Strong Knowledge in payment gateway
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improving, automating & transforming) the full scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niches’ full-scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own product development - This includes setting up and managing weekly sprints to deliver on product goals
- Work closely with product management to define project scope, priorities, and timelines
- Highly technical, hands-on hacker and an effective people manager.
- Roll up the sleeves and code alongside the team.
- The primary interface for the engineering team to the business users and clients.
- Expand existing, and implement industry-best software engineering practices.
- You will hire, manage and mentor - Retain & lead engineering talent & geeks to expand a cohesive and powerful team
- Strive for excellence in customer experience, technology, methodology, and execution
- Enjoy providing frequent and constructive feedback.
- Define and influence product roadmap and deployment strategy
- Architect and implement new features that increase engagement
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology
Our technology stack is sane and the role requires strong demonstrated experience and understanding of the below technologies:
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient understanding of MongoDB, Express.js, React Js, Node.js
- React Hooks and Lifecycle methods: In-depth understanding is necessary
- Redux: Should be able to create, update and manage
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Bitbucket / SVN.
- Experience working and building RESTful APIs.
Job description for Backend Developer:
• Hands-on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands-on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability•
• Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on a specific project)
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (Java 8 and above and Spring Boot)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
• Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualifications for Net Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic . NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Full stack system development
- Technical risk assessment and estimation
- Technical investigation/research, assessment, and recommendation
- Providing solutions and preparing proof-of-concept for technical proposals and demonstrations
- Product maintenance and support
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any course related to Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- 3+ years experience in product development
- 3+ years experience in agile product development methodology/process
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years experience on SQL / MySQL (Oracle is a plus)
- 3+ years experience on Spring Framework / Spring boot / Spring MVC / Hibernate
- Experience in JUnit
Knowledge in :
- REST Concepts
- VCS - Git
- Excellent programming and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-managing and able to collaborate with offsite team members
- Can render extra hours whenever necessary.
We don't blindly chase after the trendiest technologies, but we strive to use the best ones for the job at hand. That means we try to achieve a good balance between proven tech while continuously evaluating and modernizing our stack as new techniques, libraries, and frameworks come out.
Training: After a rigorous training program of up to one month, you'll immediately get to work on one of our projects. We're working on mission-critical government systems or commercial products that are levelling up the way the world does business.
- Strictly 3+ years of Experience in software development
- Immediate to a month notice
- Should have experience working in Enterprise level applications/ Enterprise software products.
Interview Process :
1. Online exam
2. Technical Panel Interview
3. HR Interview
4. Final Offer / Joining
Hiring Condition: Successful completion of background checking will be required as a condition of hire
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 1-2 years of experience in backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Exposure with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc along with Spring framework.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Post-gres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Has handled scalability and worked on backend security protocols.
- Has worked on both mobile and web development.
- Has experience and inclination to work on architectural design and review.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Partake in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, unit-testing and debugging.
- Transforming requirements into functional modules.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work quickly with a clear bias towards actions and continuous development.
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers and be open to pairing when necessary.
- Lead and direct UI team of user experience designers, UI software engineers and graphic designers.
- Design portal-style UI framework, modular and its API interfaces.
- Design intuitive look, innovative plus feel of next-generation UI.
- Collaborate with clients, product management as well as UI team.
- Design entire technical architecture of UI portal framework along with pluggable modules.
- Perform closely with customers, product management, graphic designers plus usability experts to present compelling user experience.