Machine Learning & Deep Learning – Strong
Experienced in TensorFlow, PyTorch, ONNX, Object Detection, Pretrained Models like YOLO, SSD, Faster RCNN, etc…
Python – Strong
NumPy, Pandas, OpenCV
Problem Solving - strong
C++ - average
It will be good if candidate have working experience in C++ in any domain
Note :: Looking for Immediate to 30 days of Notice Period
About Mirafra Technologies
A Bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, computer science, or a similar field
2+ years industry experience working in a data science role, such as statistics, machine learning,
deep learning, quantitative financial analysis, data engineering or natural language processing
Domain experience in Financial Services (banking, insurance, risk, funds) is preferred
Have and experience and be involved in producing and rapidly delivering minimum viable products,
results focused with ability to prioritize the most impactful deliverables
Strong Applied Statistics capabilities. Including excellent understanding of Machine Learning
techniques and algorithms
Hands on experience preferable in implementing scalable Machine Learning solutions using Python /
Scala / Java on Azure, AWS or Google cloud platform
Experience with storage frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc
Experience in building &deploying unsupervised, semi-supervised, and supervised models and be
knowledgeable in various ML algorithms such as regression models, Tree-based algorithms,
ensemble learning techniques, distance-based ML algorithms etc
Ability to track down complex data quality and data integration issues, evaluate different algorithmic
approaches, and analyse data to solve problems.
Experience in implementing parallel processing and in-memory frameworks such as H2O.ai
Location : Gurgaon
About the company:
The company is changing the way cataloging is done across the Globe. Our vision is to empower the smallest of sellers, situated in the farthest of corners, to create superior product images and videos, without the need for any external professional help. Imagine 30M+ merchants shooting Product Images or Videos using their Smartphones, and then choosing Filters for Amazon, Asos, Airbnb, Doordash, etc to instantly compose High-Quality "tuned-in" product visuals, instantly. The company has built the world’s leading image editing AI software, to capture and process beautiful product images for online selling. We are also fortunate and proud to be backed by the biggest names in the investment community including the likes of Accel Partners, Angellist and prominent Founders and Internet company operators, who believe that there is an intelligent and efficient way of doing Digital Production than how the world operates currently.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a seasoned Computer Vision Engineer with AI/ML/CV and Deep Learning skills to
play a senior leadership role in our Product & Technology Research Team.
- You will be leading a team of CV researchers to build models that automatically transform millions of e
commerce, automobiles, food, real-estate ram images into processed final images.
- You will be responsible for researching the latest art of the possible in the field of computer vision,
designing the solution architecture for our offerings and lead the Computer Vision teams to build the core
algorithmic models & deploy them on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Working with the Data team to ensure your data pipelines are well set up and
models are being constantly trained and updated
- Working alongside product team to ensure that AI capabilities are built as democratized tools that
provides internal as well external stakeholders to innovate on top of it and make our customers
- You will work closely with the Product & Engineering teams to convert the models into beautiful products
that will be used by thousands of Businesses everyday to transform their images and videos.
- Min 3+ years of work experience in Computer Vision with 5-10 years work experience overall
- BS/MS/ Phd degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a ivy league institute
- Exposure on Deep Learning Techniques, TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Prior expertise on building Image processing applications using GANs, CNNs, Diffusion models
- Expertise with Image Processing Python libraries like OpenCV, etc.
- Good hands-on experience on Python, Flask or Django framework
- Authored publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICLR,ICCV, ACL)
- Prior experience of managing teams and building large scale AI / CV projects is a big plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Designation - Data Scientist
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Experience:- 5-7 years.
Package Offered:- Rs.5,00,000/- to Rs.9,00,000/- pa.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
● B.Tech/Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
● 2-3+ years of work experience in ML domain ( 2-5 years experience )
● Hands-on coding experience in Python
● Experience in machine learning techniques such as Regression, Classification,Predictive modeling, Clustering, Deep Learning stack, NLP.
● Working knowledge of Tensorflow/PyTorch
● Experience with distributed computing frameworks: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Spark etc.
● Experience with databases: MongoDB
closely with the Kinara management team to investigate strategically important business
Lead a team through the entire analytical and machine learning model life cycle:
Define the problem statement
Build and clean datasets
Exploratory data analysis
Apply ML algorithms and assess the performance
Code for deployment
Code testing and troubleshooting
Communicate Analysis to Stakeholders
Manage Data Analysts and Data Scientists
Hi We are Looking foe Data Science AI Professional role for our KPHB, Hyderabad Branch Requirements:
• Min 6 months to 1 Year experience in Data Science AI
• Need to have proven Experience with Good GitHub profile and projects
• Need to good with Data Science & AI Concepts
• Need to be good with Python, ML, Stats, Deep Learning, NLP, OpenCV etc
• Good Communication and presentation skills
We are establishing infrastructure for internal and external reporting using Tableau and are looking for someone with experience building visualizations and dashboards in Tableau and using Tableau Server to deliver them to internal and external users.
- Implementation of interactive visualizations using Tableau Desktop
- Integration with Tableau Server and support of production dashboards and embedded reports with it
- Writing and optimization of SQL queries
- Proficient in Python including the use of Pandas and numpy libraries to perform data exploration and analysis
- 3 years of experience working as a Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
- Bachelors in Engineering – can be Electronic and comm , Computer , IT
- Well versed with Basic Data Structures Algorithms and system design
- Should be capable of working well in a team – and should possess very good communication skills
- Self-motivated and fun to work with and organized
- Productive and efficient working remotely
- Test driven mindset with a knack for finding issues and problems at earlier stages of development
- Interest in learning and picking up a wide range of cutting edge technologies
- Should be curious and interested in learning some Data science related concepts and domain knowledge
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Data Analytics
- Experience in AWS cloud or any cloud technologies
- Experience in BigData technologies and streaming like – pyspark, kafka is a big plus
- Shell scripting
- Preferred tech stack – Python, Rest API, Microservices, Flask/Fast API, pandas, numpy, linux, shell scripting, Airflow, pyspark
- Has a strong backend experience – and worked with Microservices and Rest API’s - Flask, FastAPI, Databases Relational and Non-relational
About the Company
- 💰 Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
- 🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
- 🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- 🥇 Students-First approach
About the People
- ❤️ Love what we do
- 🎮 Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
- 🤝 Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, transparency
- 🌏 Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that.
What does it look like one year from now?
- CoLearn has grown so much, and you’ve been an important part of the growth. You solved hard problems that many didn’t know existed.
- You’ve led the data science function and laid out the roadmap, implemented best practices, and grown the team. You’ve executed mission-critical projects. Congratulations!
- You’re exploring what Data Science can do for the students, parents, teachers, educators.
- You’ve been speaking at Data Science conferences about the image recognition system we built from scratch. You casually threw in the semantic search engine on slide 77.
- The engineering and product teams are your friends. The teams take cross-functional collaboration, testing, and modeling for granted. It’s their second nature.
- You have an encyclopedic knowledge of CoLearn’s data structures and metrics, and you’ve often provided key ideas for the product.
- Highly-skilled and experienced Data Scientist and leader
- You are interested in creating next-gen data-powered education tech products.
- You’ve worked in a Data Science role before where you took a data product to market
- You are comfortable working with unknowns, evaluating the data, and applying scientific techniques to business problems and products
- You’ve built platforms and systems from scratch
- You have a track record of developing and deploying data-science models to production
Let’s talk tech
- End-to-end AI/ML systems in the cloud, including data processing, feature engineering, and tuning of ML models in training and production (MLOps) — with both structured and unstructured data.
- Deep Learning and Computer Vision models, ideally in a production environment
- Hands-on Python/SQL, scikit-learn, Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow, MXnet, etc.
- Experience in Scala/Java/Go/C/C++ is a plus plus
- Airflow/Luigi/Oozie and the likes
- Familiarity with cloud deployment strategies (AWS/GCP) to deploy at scale
- B.S./B.E./M.S./PhD in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or equivalent years of experience
- 10+ years of experience in data science, algorithmic engineering, and machine learning. Preferably solved problems from scratch to scale
- Experience in hiring, managing highly-performant teams, and mentoring data science, data engineering, and analytics teams
- Experience developing a data science strategy, building the roadmap, and leading the execution
- Track record of recruiting talent in analytics and data science
You will make us go 😍 if:
- You’ve won algorithm and machine learning competitions such as ACM and Kaggle
- You have research publications and citations in top tier journals
- You have a portfolio of side projects and can show it to us
About the Company:
This opportunity is for an AI Drone Technology startup funded by the Indian Army. It is working to develop cutting-edge products to help the Indian Army gain an edge in New Age Enemy Warfare.
They are working on using drones to neutralize terrorists hidden in deep forests. Get a chance to contribute to secure our borders against the enemy.
- Extensive knowledge in machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Solid background in image processing/computer vision
- Experience in building datasets for computer vision tasks
- Experience working with and creating data structures/architectures
- Proficiency in at least one major machine learning framework such as Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience visualizing data to stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and debug complex algorithms
- Highly skilled in Python scripting language
- Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
MS in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science or equivalent field, with 3 years industry experience, a PhD degree or equivalent industry experience.
Data Scientist - Applied AI
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
As a Data Scientist, you will help develop and enhance the algorithms and technology that powers our unique system. This role covers a wide range of challenges,
from developing new models using pre-existing components to enable current systems to
be more intelligent. You should be able to train models using existing data and use them in
most creative manner to deliver the smartest experience to customers. You will have to
develop multiple AI applications that push the threshold of intelligence in machines.
Working on multiple projects at a time, you will have to maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to provide analytical insights. You will also have to thrive in a fast, high-energy environment and should be able to balance multiple projects in real-time. The thrill of the next big challenge should drive you, and when faced with an obstacle, you should be able to find clever solutions.You must have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes, and must have a background that demonstrates this ability.
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Collaborate with team members to develop new models to be used for classification problems
- Work on software profiling, performance tuning and analysis, and other general software engineering tasks
- Use independent judgment to take existing data and build new models from it
- Collaborate and provide technical guidance and come up with new ideas,rapid prototyping and converting prototypes into scalable products
- Conduct experiments to assess the accuracy and recall of language processing modules and to study the effect of such experiences
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
- Participate in long range strategic planning activities designed to meet the Company’s objectives and to increase its enterprise value and revenue goals
Education & Experience :
- BE/B.Tech/Masters in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling
- 3+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Strong, proven programming skills and with machine learning and deep learning and Big data frameworks including TensorFlow, Caffe, Spark, Hadoop. Experience with writing complex programs and implementing custom algorithms in these and other environments
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in a diverse team
- Extensive experience with Hadoop and Machine learning algorithms
- Exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest and desire to pursue them
- Experience in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
- Passion for solving NLP problems
- Experience with specialized tools and project for working with natural language processing
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience with software version control systems like Github
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills