b. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
c. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
d. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of dealers.
e. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
f. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
g. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
h. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments,* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
i. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
g. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
j. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
k. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
l. Maintaining Daily Sales Report. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
m. Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
n. Presentation skills for preparing monthly, half yearly and yearly forecasting.
o. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
p. Updates technical knowledge and current market trends.
- He/ She will be accountable to drive the unconventional business.
- He/ She needs to undertake market mapping & need-gap analysis in
an ongoing manner to find ways to drive profitable revenues by
evaluating/creating opportunities for upselling/ cross-selling
- He/ She needs to scout & identify new potential opportunities and
build positive long-term, high impact, value-adding and trusted
relationships with existing partners to tie up to sell existing or new
loan products or any other products.
- He/ She needs to analyze the potential of the partner and devise a
structured approach towards converting the same to a closure
- He/ She needs to develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and
understanding of our relevant product offerings and processes
- He/ She needs to understand the technical, business and operational
requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal cross
functional teams to balance partner demands vs. long term direction
of our product
- He/ She need to design & liaison with various HOD’s to create the
entire products, process, workflow to get the business rolling
- Determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the
product strategy forward — namely those that will achieve key
objectives for the product line and business.
- Articulate the business value to the business/IT teams so they
understand the intent behind the new product or product release
- Translate the business requirements into technical requirements by
creating flow diagrams, technical or architectural designs, and
detailing the same
- He/ She need to synergies our process & the partners business model
& process to get the product & relationship going
- He/ She needs to train the partner team to get them equipped with
the loan documents & lending criterias to get a better conversion
- He/ She needs to identify gaps between strategic planning and its
implementation & make required modifications to overcome it.
- He/ She needs to track & monitor the business.
- He/ She will be the SPOC for all such relationships
Young, smart with good presentation skills
Confident enough to interact with senior management of the
Good in relationship building and should be a Team player
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a
Adept at conflict management, account management,
problem-solving, working with minimal supervision, commercial
Good in Excel, Powerpoint presentation.
Around 5-7 yrs experience in B2B sales or business development
roles - preferably in the lending domain.
- Maximizing the revenue and margin from products through online Channel sales and achieve day-to-day and monthly revenue targets
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Evaluating key indicators to determine the effectiveness of catalogue strategies for products and monitoring progress against budget goals.
- Recommending adjustments to strategies and tactics as appropriate to achieve financial goals
- Overseeing product catalogue, on-orders, initial shipping and receiving product tracking, and following-up on all problems on a timely basis
- Mentoring and guiding Process Experts within the team to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation.
- Assisting with management of online metrics and making recommendations for continue improvement and optimization.
- Building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization to achieve business goals.
- Analysing sales and expense reports to improve margin, revenue, and processes.
- Doing Competitor Analysis, Monitoring marketplace products, and pricing; leveraging internal and external data sources to identify gaps/ opportunities.
- Driving development in the strategic business planning, budgeting, and sales strategy approach
- Monitoring the weekly, daily, and seasonal, and/or one-time reports.
What you need to have:
- Knowledge of Paid Marketing
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strategic outlook with Systems Thinking perspective
- Experience in coordinating with other departments and managing multiple stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you need to do:
- Identifying and sourcing prospective Channel Partners (CSP’s) in line with the requirements of the company
- Managing a team of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and selling the financial products/services of the company
- Being a representative of the company and ensuring that the queries or concerns raised by the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are handling and processing various related forms and documents as per the laid down processes
- Ensuring that the Channel Partners (CSP’s) are working and are operational during the working hours as per the company’s guidelines
- Monitoring the work-related activities of the channel of Channel Partners (CSP’s) and guiding them accordingly and thus be a link between the Principals and the team of Channel Partners (CSP’s)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as the teams within the company and also external stakeholders such as customers
- Ensuring compliance of related rules, laws & regulations while handling and selling the financial services to the customers
- Updating and maintaining a database of sales figures and other related data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Total work experience of 10 years with at least 3 years of work experience in heading business correspondent channel and driving sales through the same
- Excellent networking skills
What you will do:
- Strategizing top of the funnel expansion and identifying key channels for sourcing brands
- Generating new brand leads, identifying and contacting Founders and building a solid top of the funnel for the company
- Explaining about the company's products to the brands
- Acting as a liaison between the brands and the internal teams to complete the investments
- Ideating on tech-product improvements to automate the funding application process for brands
- Implementing initiatives to improve TAT for brands
- Owning all the metrics that improve the brand's experience with the company
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-4 years experience
- Experience in business development in B2B or enterprise sales, preferably in NBFCs/fintech/SME
- Experience in building channel partnerships and optimizing sales funnels
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding startup culture and hustle
- Willingness to relocate to Bangalore
Position overview: Will appoint, manage & expands with channel partners in the assigned areas like HR firm, CA firm, Software providers, management consultants, access control vendors etc. based on geographies. He/she will be responsible for achieving targets, profitability and partner recruitment objective.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the targeted company.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company products among assigned.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
This role requires someone who is passionate and driven about building great brand stories with an ability inspire and influence our audience through quality content. The impact and success will be based on the ability to ideate and develop high quality and compelling content, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across multiple projects. It will require someone who can write content basis a deep understanding of our audience and work closely with the art team to deliver impactful content.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Ideate on new content ideas to market the brand
- Plan and execute content development
- Develop page-turning long-form copy (articles, press releases, presentations, case studies, emailers, blogs) with a SEO perspective
- Write witty one-liners and thoughtful taglines (web content, social media content, creative tag-lines).
- Manage tools to schedule and publish content on various platforms
You should have:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A Grammar Nazi perspective
- A ‘Will Do’ attitude
- Active Social Media presence
- A positive attitude to take feedback
- Cultural empathy for a fast moving, growing organization
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and procedures at all time.
- Manage promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Well-established, Canadian company is looking for a representative in five different locations, as our business is growing.
The person will be responsible for reaching out the immigration agencies to offer commission-based services, such as Travel, Visitor to Canada Insurance, financial services and many more.
Experience in sales
Financial services knowledge
- Highly flexible, Work around your own schedule.
- Work from your laptop, from home or from the office. It is up to you!
We offer variable income—strong pay for performance incentive package.