Work-days: Sunday through Thursday
Work shift: Day time
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw
insights from large data sets.
• Experience in building ML pipelines with Apache Spark, Python
• Proficiency in implementing end to end Data Science Life cycle
• Experience in Model fine-tuning and advanced grid search techniques
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural
networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions,
statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
● Strong knowledge in Data Science pipelines with Python
● Object-oriented programming
● A/B testing framework and model fine-tuning
● Proficiency in using sci-kit, NumPy, and pandas package in python
Nice to have:
● Ability to work with containerized solutions: Docker/Compose/Swarm/Kubernetes
● Unit testing, Test-driven development practice
● DevOps, Continuous integration/ continuous deployment experience
● Agile development environment experience, familiarity with SCRUM
● Deep learning knowledge