- 3+ years of Experience majoring in applying AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions.
- Programming skills in Python, knowledge in Statistics.
- Hands-on experience developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms (regression, decision trees/random forest, neural networks, feature selection/reduction, clustering, parameter tuning, etc.). Familiarity with reinforcement learning is highly desirable.
- Experience in the financial domain and familiarity with financial models are highly desirable.
- Experience in image processing and computer vision.
- Experience working with building data pipelines.
- Good understanding of Data preparation, Model planning, Model training, Model validation, Model deployment and performance tuning.
- Should have hands on experience with some of these methods: Regression, Decision Trees,CART, Random Forest, Boosting, Evolutionary Programming, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods, Association Rules, Principal Component Analysis, Clustering, ArtificiAl Intelligence
- Should have experience in using larger data sets using Postgres Database.
Hiring - Python Developer Freelance Consultant (WFH-Remote)
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
- Create highly scalable AWS micro-services utilizing cutting edge cloud technologies.
- Design and develop Big Data pipelines handling huge geospatial data.
- Bring clarity to large complex technical challenges.
- Collaborate with Engineering leadership to help drive technical strategy.
- Project scoping, planning and estimation.
- Mentor and coach team members at different levels of experience.
- Participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings.
- Cultivate a culture of engineering excellence.
- Seek, implement and adhere to standards, frameworks and best practices in the industry.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in software design, architecture and development.
- 5+ years of experience using object-oriented languages (Java, Python).
- Strong experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce, Kafka, etc.
- Strong experience in working with different AWS technologies.
- Excellent competencies in data structures & algorithms.
Nice to have:
- Proven track record of delivering large scale projects, and an ability to break down large tasks into smaller deliverable chunks
- Experience in developing high throughput low latency backend services
- Affinity to spatial data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with Postgres DB, Google Places or Mapbox APIs
What we offer
At GroundTruth, we want our employees to be comfortable with their benefits so they can focus on doing the work they love.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- In Office Daily Catered Lunch
- Fully stocked snacks/beverages
- 401(k) employer match
- Health coverage including medical, dental, vision and option for HSA or FSA
- Generous parental leave
- Company-wide DEIB Committee
- Inclusion Academy Seminars
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Pet Expense Reimbursement
- Company-wide Volunteer Day
- Education reimbursement program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Equity Analysis to ensure fair pay
About Us :
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises capture data and analyze customer documents. We convert documents such as invoices, ID cards, and bank statements into actionable data. We are work with clients such as PayU, Arbor and Hitachi and backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars, and Better Capital.
As a Senior Machine Learning you will be working directly with the CTO to develop end to end API products for the US market in the information extraction domain.
- You will be designing and building systems that help Docsumo process visual data i.e. as PDF & images of documents.
- You'll work in our Machine Intelligence team, a close-knit group of scientists and engineers who incubate new capabilities from whiteboard sketches all the way to finished apps.
- You will get to learn the ins and outs of building core capabilities & API products that can scale globally.
- Should have hands-on experience applying advanced statistical learning techniques to different types of data.
- Should be able to design, build and work with RESTful Web Services in JSON and XML formats. (Flask preferred)
- Should follow Agile principles and processes including (but not limited to) standup meetings, sprints and retrospectives.
Skills / Requirements :
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in machine learning, text processing, data science, information retrieval, deep learning, natural language processing, text mining, regression, classification, etc.
- Must have a full-time degree in Computer Science or similar (Statistics/Mathematics)
- Working with OpenCV, TensorFlow and Keras
- Working with Python: Numpy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Panda
- Familiarity with Version Control tools such as Git
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL / NoSQL databases with hands-on experience in at least one database system.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn
Strong knowledge in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, etc.
Sound Knowlegde querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
Strong understanding creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
We are hiring for software engineer Minimum 1 year experience engineering graduate from Mechanical/EEE/EC/CS stream
- Primary role will be helping our customers to assist in development requirement in image processing
- It will also involves development technical specifications and product description in image processing field.
You will get to work on new and disruptive technologies.
Familiarization with basic Linux commands *Hands on experience in image processing application development based on Deep Neural Networks, open cv etc
*Experience in working with Python, R, Tensorflow and C/C++
Job Location : Hyderabad
Resumes to be sent to Ogive mail id
Experienced in writing complex SQL select queries (window functions & CTE’s) with advanced SQL experience
Should be an individual contributor for initial few months based on project movement team will be aligned
Strong in querying logic and data interpretation
Solid communication and articulation skills
Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager
Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways
Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
2-5 yrs of proven experience in ML, DL, and preferably NLP.
Preferred Educational Background - B.E/B.Tech, M.S./M.Tech, Ph.D.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧?
𝟏) Problem formulation and solution designing of ML/NLP applications across complex well-defined as well as open-ended healthcare problems.
2) Cutting-edge machine learning, data mining, and statistical techniques to analyse and utilise large-scale structured and unstructured clinical data.
3) End-to-end development of company proprietary AI engines - data collection, cleaning, data modelling, model training / testing, monitoring, and deployment.
4) Research and innovate novel ML algorithms and their applications suited to the problem at hand.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫?
𝟏) Deeper understanding of business objectives and ability to formulate the problem as a Data Science problem.
𝟐) Solid expertise in knowledge graphs, graph neural nets, clustering, classification.
𝟑) Strong understanding of data normalization techniques, SVM, Random forest, data visualization techniques.
𝟒) Expertise in RNN, LSTM, and other neural network architectures.
𝟓) DL frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras
𝟔) High proficiency with standard database skills (e.g., SQL, MongoDB, Graph DB), data preparation, cleaning, and wrangling/munging.
𝟕) Comfortable with web scraping, extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
𝟖) Experience with deploying ML models on cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
9) Familiarity with version control with GIT, BitBucket, SVN, or similar.
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬?
𝟏) We offer Competitive remuneration.
𝟐) We give opportunities to work on exciting and cutting-edge machine learning problems so you contribute towards transforming the healthcare industry.
𝟑) We offer flexibility to choose your tools, methods, and ways to collaborate.
𝟒) We always value and believe in new ideas and encourage creative thinking.
𝟓) We offer open culture where you will work closely with the founding team and have the chance to influence the product design and execution.
𝟔) And, of course, the thrill of being part of an early-stage startup, launching a product, and seeing it in the hands of the users.
- Use data to develop machine learning models that optimize decision making in Credit Risk, Fraud, Marketing, and Operations
- Implement data pipelines, new features, and algorithms that are critical to our production models
- Create scalable strategies to deploy and execute your models
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- 1+ years of experience in applied data science or engineering with a focus on machine learning
- Python expertise with good knowledge of machine learning libraries, tools, techniques, and frameworks (e.g. pandas, sklearn, xgboost, lightgbm, logistic regression, random forest classifier, gradient boosting regressor etc)
- strong quantitative and programming skills with a product-driven sensibility
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Provide data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers
- Provide expertise and translate the business needs to design; and develop tools, techniques, and metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualization.
- Responsible for developing and executing tools to monitor and report on data quality.
- Responsible for establishing appreciation and adherence to the principles of data quality management, including metadata, lineage, and business definitions
- Provide support to Tech teams in managing security mechanisms and data access governance
- Provides technical support and mentoring and training to less senior analysts.
- Derive insights through A/B tests, funnel analysis, and user segmentation
- 3+ years in a data analyst position, preferably working as a Data Analyst in a fast-paced and dynamic business setting.
- Strong SQL-based querying languages (MYSQL, PostgreSQL) and Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- Skilled in statistical and econometric modeling, performing quantitative analysis, and technological data mining and analysis techniques.
- This role requires a mixture of data schema knowledge and technical writing activities paired with hands-on and collaborative work with Systems Analysts. Technical exposure through requirements, QA, or development software lifecycles are also a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills. Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Ability to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Excellent attention to detail. Data needs to be precise. Conclusions drawn from data analysis will drive critical client decisions
Domain knowledge in the Internet of Things is a plus
- Managing a junior team of analysts. It is crucial that they have exceptional writing and verbal communication skills to perform their job duties and manage others.
- B.E/ B.Tech./ M. E/ M. Tech from any recognized university in India.
- Minimum 60% in Graduation or Post-Graduation
- SQL knowledge and hands-on experience is a must.
- Great interpersonal and communication skill