• Experience in Entity Framework, SSRS, Crystal Reports
• Experience in Umbraco, Xamarin, VB6
• Experience in Sitecore
• Experience in SharePoint
• IDE- Visual Studio
• Good Knowledge in Microsoft IIS
• Ability to write SQL queries and investigate DB logs a plus
• Good Knowledge in RDBMS (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
• High degree of knowledge in networking (protocols, virtual networks, subnets, firewalls)
• Understanding and practical application of methodologies like ITIL, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and SRE.
• Experience with ITSM tools like Service now, Salesforce….etc
About AES Technologies India pvt
Looking for a .Net Developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Should have a minimum of 4 years experience in C# / #MS.NET / #MVC.
Should have advanced knowledge of C# programming, #ASP.Net #WebAPI, #REST Framework.
Strong understanding of design patterns and advanced code review, debugging.
Experience in #AzureCloud.
Experience in #SQLServer.
Experience/Knowledge in #DotNetCore.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code Requirements
• At least 5 years of experience with .NET
• Experience with ASP.NET
• MS SQL knowledge
Nice to have
• .NET Core experience
• Entity Framework Core knowledge
• Experience with Angular • Experience with AWS (or Azure, GCP)
• Knowldege of CI/CD (GitLab, TeamCity, TFS Release)
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: Software Developer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor, will be integrated in Dashboard Teams working on web portals of CAST AIP. Your teammates will be located in India and in France and you will have the opportunity to travel to France every year.
You will collaborate to writing and designing new features and improve existing ones. You will write unit tests and drive code reviews. You will participate into best practices definition and technology watch. Depending on will, skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take technical lead on topics or projects.
While the domain of CAST is a niche, the position will propose you to work on software that dedicate to company Dashboards and control software, focusing on technical and creative skills.
- Experience : 3-6 years
- Experience in developing front-end/full stack applications at scale
- Should have experience in any of the front-end framework like React, Angular, BackboneJS, Ext etc and HTML/CSS/Bootstrap .
- Experience in backend technologies like GOLANG, NodeJS, Python, REST web services and Java(OOPS, Collections, DB Access) or any other technology.
- Good to have skills like REST, Bootstrap, UI Components, CI/CD, NoSQL based DB is added advantage.
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS is a plus.
- Expertise in of server side technologies and SQL/NoSQL is a plus.
- It involves design the software system, Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used for BUSINESS Applications
- Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills, Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving. You are autonomous and take responsibility for your work.
Ideally, you know how to write unit tests and maybe even better write them in TDD. You have knowledge in agile methodologies such as Scrum. You know about GIT and the use of continuous integration tools. You have developed single page JS applications end to end.
Candidate should have a bachelor or Master technical degree or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge in software engineering. Proactive Self Starter, creative thinker in designing, developing and supporting applications. Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process.
- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Additional Technical skill set:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an IT Services and Product Development company, headquartered in Bangalore, that develops ERPs, Mobile Apps, and Web-Apps for our clients and customers globally.
Our Engineering team is looking for a Sr. Full-Stack Engineer to join our base in Bangalore, KA. Your key role will be to lead architectural level discussions, define performance upgrades, undertake new initiatives to groom our engineering team and provide valuable insights on all levels. If you are a problem solver with a unique way of thinking from a technology POV, and a great team player, we have the right role for you.
A high level overview of what this role looks like:
Engineering – 50% of time: As a leader, you will be undertaking engineering tasks which are complex in nature and also work on big modules and define the architectural layouts, both on Application, API and Database level.
Problem Solver - 30% of time: Be a Problem Solver, help our Engineering team to come up with a new solution that makes our applications - scalable, high in performance, reliable, and secure. This includes having ability to drive engagement on Engineering and also from DevOps Point of View.
Training & Improvements – 20% of time: Groom our Engineering Team, provide training, valuable insights and knowledge transfers (KT) based on your years of experience building apps, products and delivering projects and working with different clients and teams.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Implementation, Design and Development of IT Projects and Products (Apps and Web-Apps)
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch
- Experience in Training team and grooming them, undertaking managerial tasks such as Quarterly Skills Meeting, and Profile Evaluation, GAP Analysis
- Experience in Providing inputs to Project Budgeting, Efforts Estimations (EE), Technology Decks,
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment Cycle (Automation Testing)
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Interacting with the Technical/Engineering team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Experience working with US Clients is a Must
- Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an advantage
- Understanding of Blockchain, Healthcare, HIPAA Compliances, RPA, Payments Services, DevOps will be an asset
Must have skills:
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients and ability to provide inputs to improving ODCs (Off-shore development centres)
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Experience in handling Conflict and Resolution Management
- 8 -12 years of overall experience
- Experience of working on Mobile & Web Applications (across Android & iOS)
- Strong understanding of Java & MERN/ MEAN stack - Angular/Node/React/ Vue
- Ability to create APIs in REST, and GraphQL understanding of JSON, XML, Websockets, SOAP, COBRA
- Good to have experience of Office 365 - SharePoint and ASP.Net
- Understanding of Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, PostGres
- Understanding of Project Management: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall both is fine
- Previous experience of working in FinTech, eCommerce, Enterprise Projects, C2C, B2C, B2B Apps will be an added advantage
We have a great work culture and offer amazing technical and architectural challenges.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to work on the innovative Product.