opportunities for the organization.
Create a contact channel with the client
Solving the queries within the TAT of 48 hours.
Meet their quarterly targets on time.
Keep prospective client database constantly updated.
Aggressive follow up and coordination within teams on production
Constantly conduct market research and stay up to date on the
current standpoint of the marketplace and the competitors
Job Title – Inbound Sales
Company Name: PcsInfinity Pvt Ltd
Location: Noida(Remote Work)
Experience: 0-6 months
Profile Summary: We are in search of a self-motivated sales enthusiast who shall be working as our Inbound Sales Executive to drive our Sales for our B2B SaaS Application- Asset Infinity .
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Responsible to handle end-to-end Sales cycle.
- Manage the flow of incoming leads, identify the qualified ones and arrange the product demos.
- Create and deliver Product Presentations and Demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of our Product.
- Achieve the assigned sales targets and ensure successful lead conversion.
- Communicate with potential customers via calls, and emails and closely collaborate with inter-departments like- Customer Success, Engineering, etc to provide technical support to customers.
- Answering customers' questions, and resolving their complaints, which helps provide outstanding customer service.
- Suggest ideas/innovations that increase customer satisfaction and improve the scope for upselling.
- An MBA/PGDM(Marketing/Sales) with graduation in B.Tech(IT/CS)/BCA/B.Com. Internship background in Sales.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills- a good speaker and comfortable dealing with large sets of audiences in front of large, senior groups, and of different demographics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Expertise & knowledge of Zoho CRM, Subscription Management tools, etc.
· Work from Home
· Performance Bonus
· Employee Mediclaim
Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
Keep prospective client database updated
Make cold calls for new business leads
Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
Report to the Team Lead on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
Must have experience in handling bidding portals (Like Upwork / Guru etc).
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
Present our company to potential clients
Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
Understand customer needs and requirements
Required Experience and Qualifications
BE / B.Tech / BCA / MCA / MSC - IT (Background from an IT field)
Basic understanding of web technologies
Must possess strong customer service skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Must have good negotiation skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Must be detail-oriented and an active listener.
GRG India is a leading provider of end-to-end loyalty management services in India. We help large and mid-size companies acquire, engage, retain and influence their customers, employees and channel partners. Our clients include some of India’s top brands across BFSI, FMCG, Construction, IT, Agro Chemicals, and Automotive industries.
Following are examples of what we do:
- Design a mechanic loyalty program for a large auto ancillary company, wherein the mechanic gets incentivized every time he influences the vehicle owner to buy original OEM spare parts
- Send promotional offers to customers of large banks to make them use specific banking channels (e.g. Net Banking, Mobile App etc.) or products (e.g. Remittance, Loans etc.)
- Acquire and grow the customer base of a large MNC agro chemical company by using farmer referral programs and instant gratification rewards.
- Engage HNI customers of a large real estate company with high-end exclusive benefits, privileges, and rewards
- Assist one of India’s top credit card issuing company to reduce employee attrition and increase sales across multiple sourcing channels
With a reputation that’s been built over a decade of providing successful loyalty management solutions, we’re now embarking upon a journey of creating highly modular, scalable, and mostly standardized products.
We have recently launched a SasS product Lets Buzzz, an employee engagement platform that helps drive performance and innovation at the workplace. It is a comprehensive product designed to empower business. from accelerating employee engagement to helping appreciate good work and motivating employees to deliver on business objectives.
If making a difference to the working culture across companies sounds exciting, then this is the job for you.
We expect you to play a critical role in developing the sales strategy. You will be responsible for all Sales Activity, more specifically, identifying, developing and closing new opportunities. In addition to having a successful track record in business acquisition working with middle and senior level management, you will also demonstrate a proactive approach to building new relationships. Essential that you are a focused performer who is in the habit of beating Sales targets.
AVP - Product Sales
3 best things about the job
- Work in a rapidly evolving industry where scalable tech products have a huge impact
- Have complete ownership of product sales
- Potential for the role to evolve into a business leadership role
Measures of success
- Building and implementing a successful Sales Strategy.
- Healthy pipeline of clients and prospective business opportunities.
- Over achieving sales targets assigned.
- Win long term business deals.
Responsibilities of the role
- To constantly keep oneself updated with key trends in the market.
- Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to ensure maximum exposure and increase revenue. Networking within assigned client organizations to understand organizational structures and prospective business needs and sale opportunities.
- Devise strategies and execute tactics to pitch and secure new business.
- Liaise with the rest of the team on a day to day basis to obtain all new sales leads and proactiveness in putting forward suggested actions to achieve sales targets
- Responsible for reporting as per business requirements. Assessing assigned client contractual situations to ensure the best possible agreement structure is in place to lock in clients
What you will need
- You are self-motivated and have high levels of energy about what you do and the products you are presenting.
- A great balance of business and commercial acumen along with understanding of technology and SaaS products
- A strong bias for using relevant analytical tools and taking data-driven decisions
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SEAMEDU- ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Seamless Education and Services Pvt. Ltd (SEAS)
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism a full fledge media school producing world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Film Making, Animation, Game Design & Development, Visual Effects, Sound Engineering, Photography, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is an institution that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Game. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – www.seamedu.com .
- Handling fresh enquiries via phone call, email, walk-ins and assisting with their educational goals.
- Provide academic advising and guidance to prospective lead, students from the point of enquiry to enrolment.
- Adhere to defined outreach timelines accurately and consistently; responding to student outreach within a 24-48 hour window.
- Follow up calls/emails to the prospective students
- Updating CRM effectively and adhering to admission process.
- Achieve Admission goals for programs
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Attendance Management
- Student Relations & Grievance Handling
- External Visits & Events Coordination
Specific Skill Set :
- Professional experience in achieving admissions for academic program.
- Familiarity with higher education and online learning environments.
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Location(s) of Job: Pune
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
Any other skill set:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and college staff
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
- Time management and follow-up skills
- Contributing to the business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our firm
- Being a part of the business development team, locating and pitching to leading Advertisers and Brand Marketers within the region.
- Identifying, filtering, calling, emailing and presenting f2f - offerings to new prospects and existing stakeholders.
- Working closely with Engineering, Delivery and Marketing teams to surface opportunities and generate targeted pipeline.
- Fostering and maintaining client relationships with key accounts, coordinating with account management teams for client handovers upon signature of a deal (and again upon occasion for renewals, or upgrades)
- Designing and delivering online media plans / growth strategies / presentations for clients.
- Preparing formats for Sales Collaterals like Proposals, Decks, Engagement Letters, etc.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and close sales.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- During the sales process, if appropriate, managing the proof of concept with support from a product engineer.
- Helping continue to build a strong team environment and set structure for future business development team members.
What you need to have:
- Graduate from Tier1/ Tier2 college
- 2 - 5 years of experience in SaaS or Digital Advertising or SEO technology / agency sales
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and ecosystem as a whole
- Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CEO and CMO is a plus
- Track record of results-oriented work.
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture would be a big plus.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Engineering or Maths Honors educational background
- Professional cold calling to convert suspect lead to prospect quality lead.
- Schedule business development meetings with prospective clients Email company profiles to prospective clients.
- Call on leads.
- Promote company services features with precise presentation and identify client requirements in the meeting.
- Share email quotation and the rate bifurcation.
- Ensuring adherence to SGB levies and Guidelines.
- Rapport building, Convincing and negotiating, and a strong follow-up to confirm the business with the client.
- Update new client details in the system and share them with the team.