SteelEye is the only regulatory compliance technology and data analytics firm that offers transaction reporting, record keeping, trade reconstruction, best execution and data insight in one comprehensive solution. The firm’s scalable secure data storage platform offers encryption at rest and in flight and best-in-class analytics to help financial firms meet regulatory obligations and gain competitive advantage.
The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses. We are a young company that shares a commitment to learning, being smart, working hard and being honest in all we do and striving to do that better each day. We value all our colleagues equally and everyone should feel able to speak up, propose an idea, point out a mistake and feel safe, happy and be themselves at work.
Being part of a start-up can be equally exciting as it is challenging. You will be part of the SteelEye team not just because of your talent but also because of your entrepreneurial flare which we thrive on at SteelEye. This means we want you to be curious, contribute, ask questions and share ideas. We encourage you to get involved in helping shape our business. What you'll do
What you will do?
- Deliver plugins for our python based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver python services for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Design, Develop, Unit Test, and Support code in production.
- Deal with challenges associated with large volumes of data.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context switch between multiple deliverables as priorities change.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the evolution of the product.
- Champion best practices and provide mentorship.
What we're looking for
- Python 3.
- Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy).
- Performance tuning.
- Object Oriented Design and Modelling.
- Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
What will you get?
- This is an individual contributor role. So, if you are someone who loves to code and solve complex problems and build amazing products and not worry about anything else, this is the role for you.
- You will have the chance to learn from the best in the business who have worked across the world and are technology geeks.
- Company that always appreciates ownership and initiative. If you are someone who is full of ideas, this role is for you.
Our clients can aggregate, search, surveillance and report on trade, communications and market data. SteelEye also enables customers to gain powerful insights from their data, helping them to trade with greater efficiency and profitability. The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses.
We are a vibrant, fun and exciting group of people that share a passion for technology and data. If you have what it takes to become a part of the SteelEye family, you have come to the right place. This is where you will find information about our people, culture and our current job opportunities.
We are looking for a Head of AI/ML to lead our data science research team and build innovative ML-powered applications. As a Head of AI/ML at Tvarit, you will have the opportunity to grow as a researcher and to steer the company’s overall artificial intelligence efforts, creating a more formal path for ML experimentation, development, and product realization. By collaborating with other leaders in engineering, product and design, you will align product needs with new areas of research and innovation that support ML efforts across the company, both in the near-term and long-term.
Key work responsibilities
Provide leadership to a team of 5+ data scientists and engineers within our center of excellence for AI & ML.
Identify and translate business needs into clearly scoped data science projects and take a hands-on approach to steer solution design and implementation.
Help build world-class products to secure the company’s unique position in the market.
Create a vision and a strategic roadmap of AI & ML within the company including the strategy to secure patents for the company.
Plan and prioritize research activities across the data team with a results-focused approach
Build a team of ML and data science researchers through effective hiring and mentoring with a focus on cultivating talent and instilling data-driven values in a fast-paced environment.
Collaborate with engineering, product, design, and business leaders to ensure that work is aligned with the company’s mission and goals
Carry out AI research with world's renowned professors from Tvarit's partner universities such as IITs, TU Darmstadt, TU Munich, and Stanford
Ph.D. or MSc in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Computer Science, or Engineering
Successful track record building Machine Learning / Statistical Models. 5+ years experience preferred
Extensive 2+ years of experience preferred experience managing and developing a team of data scientists and machine learning engineers.
Proven track record writing production-grade ML applications in Python. Proficient using SQL.
Deep understanding of advanced ML concepts (e.g. Deep Learning, Bayesian statistics).
Experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban and proficiency in using project management tools. Jira preferred.
Experience in fast-growing data-driven startups.
Experience with ideation and innovation of technology at scale, successfully producing intelligent software products and features within strict timelines.
Experience with production-ready systems for Machine Learning (e.g. Feature Storage).
A desire to keep up with the field by attending or publishing at relevant conferences (ICML, NeurIPS, ACL, EMNLP, KDD, AAAI, ICLR, CVPR etc.)
Proficiency in Linux.
Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases,
query authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql,
Mongo, Cassandra, and Athena.
Must have experience with Python/Scala.
Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark.
Must have experience with Apache Airflow.
Experience with data pipeline and ETL tools like AWS Glue.
Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift.
ketteQ is a supply chain planning and automation platform. We are looking for extremely strong and experienced Technical Consultant to help with system design, data engineering and software configuration and testing during the implementation of supply chain planning solutions. This job comes with a very attractive compensation package, and work-from-home benefit. If you are high-energy, motivated, and initiative-taking individual then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Responsible for technical design and implementation of supply chain planning solutions.
- Design and document system architecture
- Design data mappings
- Develop integrations
- Test and validate data
- Develop customizations
- Deploy solution
- Support demo development activities
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical implementation of Enterprise software preferably Supply Chain Planning software
- Proficiency in ANSI/postgreSQL
- Proficiency in ETL tools such as Pentaho, Talend, Informatica, and Mulesoft
- Experience with Webservices and REST APIs
- Knowledge of AWS
- Salesforce and Tableau experience a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with international clients
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated individual who is looking to make a career in supply chain management
- Quick thinker with proven decision-making and organizational skills
- Must be flexible to work non-standard hours to accommodate globally dispersed teams and clients
- Bachelors in Engineering from a top-ranked university with above average grades
2. Preferably should have done some project or internship related to the field
3. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
4. A deep desire to learn new things and be a part of a vibrant start-up.
5. You will have a lot of freehand and this comes with immense responsibility - so it
is expected that you will be willing to master new things that come along!
1. Design and build a pipeline to train models for NLP problems like Classification,
2. Develop APIs that showcase our models' capabilities and enable third-party
3. Work across a microservices architecture that processes thousands of
documents per day.
What you will do:
- Identifying alternate data sources beyond financial statements and implementing them as a part of assessment criteria
- Automating appraisal mechanisms for all newly launched products and revisiting the same for an existing product
- Back-testing investment appraisal models at regular intervals to improve the same
- Complementing appraisals with portfolio data analysis and portfolio monitoring at regular intervals
- Working closely with the business and the technology team to ensure the portfolio is performing as per internal benchmarks and that relevant checks are put in place at various stages of the investment lifecycle
- Identifying relevant sub-sector criteria to score and rate investment opportunities internally
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/MBA (mandatory)
- Experience in working in lending/investing fintech (mandatory)
- Strong Excel skills (mandatory)
- Previous experience in credit rating or credit scoring or investment analysis (preferred)
- Prior exposure to working on data-led models on payment gateways or accounting systems (preferred)
- Proficiency in data analysis (preferred)
- Good verbal and written skills
Experience in Pricing models will be definite plus
- We are looking for a Data Engineer to build the next-generation mobile applications for our world-class fintech product.
- The candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimising our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimising data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimising data systems and building them from the ground up.
- Looking for a person with a strong ability to analyse and provide valuable insights to the product and business team to solve daily business problems.
- You should be able to work in a high-volume environment, have outstanding planning and organisational skills.
Qualifications for Data Engineer
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimising ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets. Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Looking for a candidate with 2-3 years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who is a CS graduate or has an equivalent experience.
What we're looking for?
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and other alternate tools.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySql/Postgres and Mongodb.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Luigi, Airflow.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala.
Develop complex queries, pipelines and software programs to solve analytics and data mining problems
Interact with other data scientists, product managers, and engineers to understand business problems, technical requirements to deliver predictive and smart data solutions
Prototype new applications or data systems
Lead data investigations to troubleshoot data issues that arise along the data pipelines
Collaborate with different product owners to incorporate data science solutions
Maintain and improve data science platform
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
Strong fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, database
5+ years of software industry experience with 2+ years in analytics, data mining, and/or data warehouse
Fluency with Python
Experience developing web services using REST approaches.
Proficiency with SQL/Unix/Shell
Experience in DevOps (CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes)
Self-driven, challenge-loving, detail oriented, teamwork spirit, excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and manage expectations
Industry experience with big data processing technologies such as Spark and Kafka
Experience with machine learning algorithms and/or R a plus
Experience in Java/Scala a plus
Experience with any MPP analytics engines like Vertica
Experience with data integration tools like Pentaho/SAP Analytics Cloud
- Build and mentor the computer vision team at TransPacks
- Drive to productionize algorithms (industrial level) developed through hard-core research
- Own the design, development, testing, deployment, and craftsmanship of the team’s infrastructure and systems capable of handling massive amounts of requests with high reliability and scalability
- Leverage the deep and broad technical expertise to mentor engineers and provide leadership on resolving complex technology issues
- Entrepreneurial and out-of-box thinking essential for a technology startup
- Guide the team for unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, with demonstrated interest in Image Processing/Computer vision (courses, projects etc) and 6-8 years of experience
- Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, with demonstrated interest in Image Processing/Computer vision (Thesis work) and 4-7 years of experience
- D in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, with demonstrated interest in Image Processing/Computer vision (Ph. D. Dissertation) and inclination to working in Industry to provide innovative solutions to practical problems
- In-depth understanding of image processing algorithms, pattern recognition methods, and rule-based classifiers
- Experience in feature extraction, object recognition and tracking, image registration, noise reduction, image calibration, and correction
- Ability to understand, optimize and debug imaging algorithms
- Understating and experience in openCV library
- Fundamental understanding of mathematical techniques involved in ML and DL schemas (Instance-based methods, Boosting methods, PGM, Neural Networks etc.)
- Thorough understanding of state-of-the-art DL concepts (Sequence modeling, Attention, Convolution etc.) along with knack to imagine new schemas that work for the given data.
- Understanding of engineering principles and a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in writing production level codes using either C++ or Java
- Experience with technologies/libraries such as python pandas, numpy, scipy
- Experience with tensorflow and scikit.
We are looking for a ML Architect to help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. They must have strong experience using variety of data mining and data analysis methods, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithm’s and creating/running simulations. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes. Automating to identify the textual data with their properties and structure form various type of document.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Secure and manage when needed GPU cluster resources for events
- Write comprehensive internal feedback reports and find opportunities for improvements
- Manage GPU instances/machines to increase the performance and efficiency of the ML/DL model.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Hands-on experience in Python Programming
- Working experience with Computer Vision models - Object Detection Model, Image Classification
- Good experience in feature extraction, feature selection techniques and transfer learning
- Working Experience in building deep learning NLP Models for text classification, image analytics-CNN,RNN,LSTM.
- Working Experience in any of the AWS/GCP cloud platforms, exposure in fetching data from various sources.
- Good experience in exploratory data analysis, data visualisation, and other data preprocessing techniques.
- Knowledge in any one of the DL frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Caffe
- Good knowledge in statistics,distribution of data and in supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
- Exposure to OpenCV Familiarity with GPUs + CUDA
- Experience with NVIDIA software for cluster management and provisioning such as nvsm, dcgm and DeepOps.
- We are looking for a candidate with 14+ years of experience, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, AWS-Sagemaker(Added advantage)
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages in any: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.