Why join the navy when you can be the pirate?
Get onboard this ship & let's make KYC and onboarding easier than ever!
We want to ensure that our tech is successfully consumed by end users easily.
We are looking forward to work with you.
We would love to have you for the following reasons :
- Strong hold in python based backends such as Flask & Django
- Knowledge of backend principles, patterns, and best practices
- Aware of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available.
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Must have written Unit, Integration and UI Test Cases
- Understanding of Cloud hosting (AWS,Azure) principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in working with distrubuted data using REST APIs, JSON and other technologies
- Potential interns with experience in containers will hold an advantage.
- Experience in Kafka & ELK will be an advantage.
- Experience of 1-2 years.
Trying to get in touch with you all for an exciting role for 1 of the Startup Firm into Wealtth Mangement .
A small description about the Company.
This Company is building the platform to drive Wealth Mangement .
They own and operate an online investing platform that distributes mutual funds in India. Its platform allows investors to buy and sell equity, debt, and tax saving mutual funds. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru in India.
Looking for Great Talent for Backend Developer with beloww skills.
• Excellent knowledge of at least one ecosystem based on Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, Python/Django,
• Good OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
• Familiar with datastores like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Redshift etc.
• Familiarity with react.js/react-native, vue.js etc. • Knowledge of deploying software to AWS, GCP, Azure
• Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration.
Drive new feature development - from ideation to PoC to testing to scalable production deployments
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Implementing highly scalable, secure, robust, and fault-tolerant systems
Working on continuously improving tools and systems Required Skills
Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL
Demonstrable experience with microservices (design, deployment, monitoring, etc.)
Strong proponent for best practices and code quality
Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale software applications.
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
Bring software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms.
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication skills
Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
Experience in Fintech Industry is a plus
About the company.
It is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories It is leading the employee benefits market in India which pegged at $2 billion and growing.
The B2B manufacturing industry has a lack of digitisation globally. NowPurchase is building layers of technology to help improve the productivity and profits of the manufacturer. For this we are building the OS (Operating System) that will seamlessly connect factory equipment such as furnaces and spectrometers to our software systems that provide real time optimisations.
The end-game is to use this interconnected system to do great production planning and autonomous procurement of their raw materials. The Heart of NowPurchase will be a marketplace consisting of these smart factories and raw material suppliers.
Here a video that explains our product journey:
This is fully a remote role, but the employer needs to fly down to the office in Kolkata for 5–6 days every month. Plane tickets and accommodation will be reimbursed by the company.
NowPurchase is looking to add an immensely talented Senior Backend Engineer that will help us invent, design, refine and deliver products that will meet the above vision.
- Expect to build a lot of services and APIs in the cloud and stand-alone IoT devices to serve both the browser as well as native IoT enabled terminals that will be placed at the manufacturers' premises.
- Expect designing algorithms that model the metallurgy of the manufacturing processes as well as using tools such as linear programming, machine learning etc.
- You need to lead the backend team to make sure they are delivering high quality code and is constantly inspired to experiment with tools to push out MVPs.
What are the expectations from this role?
- Deliver high quality modular code deployed to serve web, mobile and native IoT enabled terminals that leverage REST-based services and real time sockets. This would include algorithms for real time optimizations that are critical for the manufacturing process.
- You are empowered to work directly with leadership and the product team to make decisions about your code and future of the product.
- Have a strong emphasis on shipping features quickly without sacrificing code quality. Be ready to build a lot of MVPs that will go through iteration or be completely scrapped depending on the outcome at the customer end.
- Own your Agile projects and lead the team from software design to implementation and deployment. Maintain sprints, delivery timelines and contribute to better managing the engineering team.
- Collaborate on the end to end design and implementation of the platform, including data modeling, systems architecture, data security, access controls, architecture, user experience, deployment, automation, and monitoring.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity, quality and security checks.
- Develop data pipelines and RESTful services that are distributed, robust and highly performant.
- Build a culture of simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate and you ensure through thorough code reviews and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of demonstrated software engineering experience in an agile environment designing, architecting and implementing robust scalable systems preferably for modern SaaS application
- 1+ years of technical leadership experience
- Experience with modern server-side programming languages such as Python, Scala, Go. Experience with web frameworks such as Django Rest Framework, Flask.
- Experience with architecting asynchronous services with design patters leveraging PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Celery for storage and multi-tenant servers over AWS Elastic BeanStalk.
Compensation & Benefits
- **Cash Compensation:** As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- **ESOPs:** 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- **Medical Insurance:** Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- **Generous leave structure and WFHs** including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- **Complete Relocation Expenses:** We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
**Possible Growth path**
Senior Backend End Engineer > Engineering Manager > VP of Engineering
- Git, AWS, ELB (Elastic Beanstalk), Netlify
## **Hiring Process**
1. Screening of applicants & initial telephonic call with Manager -HR
2. F2F/Video Interview with Engineering Manager and Cofounder CTO
3. Take home written assessment
4. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CEO
5. Email communication on final feedback
The end to end process shall take less than 10 days. We pride ourselves on being transparent & moving fast.
*Candidates who accept an offer may join within 1 hour, 1 week or up to 45days of signing - though, we have a preference for as short a gap period between signing and joining since we're at the most exciting part of our journey - laying the foundation for the NowPurchase platform!*
Certa (getcerta.com) is a Silicon Valley based tech product start-up that is automating the vendor, supplier and other stakeholder on-boarding processes (think background checks, agreements and the works) for companies across industries and geographies. With multiple Fortune-500 and Fortune-1000 clients, at Vetted's tech team, you will be working on stuff that is changing the way huge companies do business.
We are looking for rockstar engineers to join the tech team.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to design and build extremely reliable, scalable and high performing enterprise systems
- Experience with Django Rest Framework for coding web-services (APIs) for Web and Mobile apps.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Asynchronous tasks (celery)
- Strong testing and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Understanding of data security, encryption will be a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Results oriented, proactive and showing overall leadership quality
- Hands-on with AWS
- Understanding of REST
We are ideally looking for 3+ years of experience, in as much of the tech stack as possible. Also, along with the rest, if you love start-ups / have had experience working in start-ups, do apply here immediately.
Perks include remote working, flexible schedules, at par or better-than-industry-standard salary and a great team to work it (we mean it!)
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of the team for an upcoming project at client location.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably have a working experience of 2 Years and more , on production PostgreSQL DBs.
- Experience of working in a production support environment
- Engineering or Equivalent degree
- Passion for open-source technologies is desired
- Install & Configure PostgreSQL, Enterprise DB
- Technical capabilities PostgreSQL 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
- Server tuning
- Troubleshooting of Database issues
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Install, Configure and maintain Fail Over mechanism
- Backup - Restoration, Point in time database recovery
- A demonstrable ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms, software and technologies.
- A real passion for being curious and a continuous learner. You are someone that invests in yourself as much as you invest in your professional relationships.
- Monitoring database performance
- Optimizing Queries and handle escalations
- Analyse and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on high profile production databases
- Implement security features
- DR implementation and switch over
LOCATION: Pune & Bangalore
Experience: 2 yrs plus
Package: upto 10 LPA
You will be building efficient, scalable & high performance microservices and applications which will power the network of thousands of retailers across the country and at the same time improve the efficiency and visibility of information flow in our supply chain systems.
Your core responsibilities:
- Create elegant, efficient and maintainable software to support and extend our current products.
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features.
- Integrate with databases, file systems, cloud services when delivering scalable solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed.
- Assisting in making design decisions based on performance, scalability, security, and future expansion.
- Communicating and collaborating with management, product, QA teams.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Proficiency in web development using any of the languages: PHP, Python, Java, NodeJS or Golang.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, system architecture & design, databases, development, and testing methodologies.
- Good in Design (HLD and LLD).
- Good in Database schema design.
- Good to have experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure and serverless architecture.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Track record of delivering successful products as an engineer.
- Experience with large applications of some scale will be a plus.
- Ability to deep dive, understand & improve the legacy code.
- Domain knowledge of supply chain & retail industry is a plus.
Whom you will be sharing your work day with?We are a language agnostic engineering team of independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high impact projects. Our core beliefs are:
- We are in the forefront of disrupting traditional retail & supply chain industry by building distributed systems
- We are hardcore open source lovers and believe in the strength of open source community.
- We believe technology can change the way information is consumed.
- We use a data driven approach to build new products and features.
- Build new tech solutions to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our teams better.
- We embrace and enable DevOps culture within the organisation.
And yes! We do have new furry friends coming to our office everyday.
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from anywhere.
- A great salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy which means Paid Vacations.
- A relaxed & flexible working atmosphere.
- Weekly parties (Unofficial).
- Paid outings to remote work locations and industry events/conferences.
- Paid Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Experience in Enterprise Java building restful microservices
- Strong Exposure to any of the Java Enterprise frameworks such as Spring, Vert. x, Quarkus or others
- Good exposure to databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities along with excellent communication skills.
- Any exposure to UI programming using REACT JS or AngularJS is a plus
- Preferred candidate who can join in 15 days or max 30 days.
We are looking for Node.JS Developer with knowledge of Laravel on urgent basis. Kindly find the job description below:-
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in UI frameworks mainly Node.JS and Laravel.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best for deserving candidate
We want to really emphasize Spring Boot (2+ years although 1+ if candidate particularly strong) Using Redis as a caching technology with Spring Boot would be a strong plus
Using Redisson (a particular java client library that can be easily configured with Spring Boot) would be a strong plus
Knowledge of event based messaging systems (Amazon SNS, Amazon MQ, or Kafka (in AWS) Data Cleaning tools and techniques in CSV and Excel
Strong Knowledge of Spring Boot Dependency Injection and Configuration
Experience with APIs for popular e-commerce platforms (Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, etc.)
SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) Tools in the context of AWS. (Tools classified under DevOps)
Experience with managing AWS EC2 VM instances and using AWS managed Services (like S3, MySQL, VPC/Networking, Lambda, etc)
Performance Analysis Tools (Code Profiling) on Java VM and particularly Spring BootExperience in the development of Workflow or Business Process Applications
Nice to Have:
Experience with Cassandra or MongoDB with Spring Boot
Horizontal Scaling with Spring Boot (considerations running multiple instances of Spring Boot instances)
Experience with placing Spring Boot applications in Docker/Kubernetes container ecosystems (especially in AWS)Search technologies such as Lucene/Solr