Exp : 3+ years
We are looking for a highly skilled full stack developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. The person would be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside backend developers for application’s features/ functionalities. The person would be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Hands on experience in development using Angular/React, Node JS & Python or Django framework
- Should have experience in any Database and working knowledge on any major Cloud like AWS or Azure
- Must have Web Services/ API knowledge
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes and defining CI/CD pipeline for deployment of a project is an added advantage
- Must be experienced in client interaction & mentoring the team.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Check the platform to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade the platform
- Create security and data protection settings
- Work with the analysts to improve the platform
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Click2Cloud Inc
Build the future of 3D virtual and hybrid events with Sarcon. Fast-growing profitable startup working with top brands across the globe.
We are recognized by the Government of Singapore & are a NASSCOM 10K startup. We also have a bunch of prestigious recognitions to our name. Our technology has powered virtual, hybrid and physical events of all sizes, from large international conferences to focused B2B meets in industries ranging from defense, information technology, aerospace to medicine and nanotechnology. The engineering team behind Sarcon consists of patent-holding engineers having worked for the likes of Intel, Qualcomm, Oracle, and L-Brands. We are continually working on adding products and features to our arsenal to make your events world-class.
In this role you would get to work closely not only with a highly smart and dedicated group of technologists but also with the sales and customer success teams as you help deliver the delightful experience customers have started to expect from Sarcon.
The role would be of interest to you if:
1) You want to build a world-class B2B2C product (A product used by businesses and end customers).
2) Are excited by the prospect of building cutting edge, scalable,secure, and intuitive applications.
3) You want to work on a product that is seeing exponential growth in demand and are excited by the challenges of building technology to support this demand
4) You want to work on stuff where the impact of your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of industry leaders across industries
5) You want to push yourself to your limits and build a world-beater
Experience with Docker
Setting up scalable systems on the cloud
2. Work on building high-performance scalable applications for the global audience
Salary is negotiable for rockstar candidates.
- Fluent knowledge and hands-on experience in C# ASP.Net WebAPI with .Net Core/ .Net 5+, Angular (4/5+) with TypeScript, Angular Material, CSS, HTML 5, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of nHibernate, IoC Containers, any SQL DB and any NoSQL DB would be an added advantage.
- Having experience in container technology (Kubernetes/Dockers) and microservices implementation would be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in unit testing using tools like xUnit and mocking framework etc. CI/CD process are an added advantage
- Good knowledge and experience of OOAD, SOA and RESTful based patterns and implementation.
- Good understanding of Design patterns and their implementation
- Should be able to work independently with new technologies
- You may reach us
UWorld is a worldwide leader in online test prep for college entrance, undergraduate, graduate, and professional licensing exams throughout the United States. Since 2003, over a million students have trusted us to help them prepare for high-stakes examinations.
We are seeking Senior .NET Developers (Full-Stack) who are passionate about creating excellent backend microservices, and rich UI/UX and enjoy taking on new challenges. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end development, testing, deployment, and support of web apps, microservices, and back-end databases for our online test delivery platform and various Test Prep applications.
- Develop and test end-to-end web applications and microservices
- Build responsive user interface (UI) screens that scale across all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Computer)
- Develop new back-end infrastructure and related features directly impacting the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers in developing modern web applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, features, and any other development activities in the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced environment
- Employ best practices for code sharing and development to ensure common code base abstraction across all applications
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-10 years of experience in developing web applications using Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc.).
- Proficient with Front-End User Interface (UI) development using Angular/NodeJS/React
- Hands-on Experience with C# programming using .NET framework/.NET Core
- Experience with integration of Gateway APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with creating and publishing REST services
- Exposure to Microservices architecture
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS) is preferred
- Good skills of system architecture planning
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
Experienced required 5-12 Yrs
Immediate candidates required.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer / Team Lead who is highly
motivated and wants to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team. In this role, you
will join our Product R&D Team, the technical engine of EOX Vantage.
• Design, architect, and develop micro services in a cutting-edge product based
on LAMP, Elastic, and several latest frameworks, libraries, languages like
ReactJS, NodeJS, Go Lang, Ruby, Swift, React Native, etc.,
• Provide scalable and secure solutions to large customer problems worldwide.
• Understand business requirements and translate them into scalable solutions.
• Document the proposed architecture and standard components (low level
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
• Be part of product development team and contribute as developer along with
mentoring talented juniors
Skill Requirement – Mandatory
• 5-10 years of total experience and minimum 2 years of architecture
• Strong knowledge of Core PHP along with strong object-oriented programming
• Knowledge of developing web services / APIs (REST)
• Experience in PHP web development with ReactJS
• Extensive experience working on SQL / MySQL database
• Experience working on cloud infrastructure services (AWS)
• Hands on experience working as PHP full stack developer in previous roles
Good to Have:
• Hands on experience working on Camunda framework
• Exposure to third party tool/app integrations
• Hands on experience in using ZEND framework
• Exposure to mobile application development
Who we are:
EOX Vantage is the recognized global leader in providing digital transformation
solutions. EOX Vantage delivers premier solutions through our Enterprise Operating
System and Managed Services. Clients choose EOX Vantage products and services to
improve their operational efficiencies. Our proprietary software, the Enterprise
Operating System (EOX), and back-office support allow clients to focus on what they
do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of
their operations and improve their effectiveness with data and insights. Through the
actionable dashboards and data analytics of EOX Vantage’s secure, all-in-one
platform, businesses gain the visibility they need to make better informed decisions,
resulting in increased productivity, enhanced collaboration and reduced time and cost.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
- 3-10 years experience
- Experience with NextJS and Material UI
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Skilled in data structures, algorithms, modularization, OOP, microservices, and design patterns
- Skilled in coding best practices using containers, packaging (npm, yarn), agility (with Git, Jira), unit testing (JEST), CI/CD (Jenkins), debugging, and ensuring high productivity & quality
- Exposure to security (OIDC/JWT, RBAC, monitoring, auditing)
- Good with learning, problem solving & innovation
Skills and Experience :
- 2-7 years of experience as a Java/J2EE developer.
- 1-3 years of experience with Angular / React is desirable.
- 2-5 years of experience in using Spring and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of server-side development.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Good understanding of web services (WSDL SOAP, RESTful).
- Hands-on experience in using Application Servers like WebSphere.
- Expertise in relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
- AI/ML domain knowledge is desirable.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience in implementation of Microservices
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, SNS, ECS, EC2, ALB, API Gateway, Lambda, etc.) is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is highly desired.
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgresSQL), web servers (Apache), and UI/UX designs.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
LevaData, the Cognitive Sourcing Platform, offers global enterprises the ability to improve gross margins by reducing supply chain costs, with a focus on delivering measurable and accountable supply chain solutions and strategies that transform companies and markets. Customers include leaders in the top global supply chain organizations, as well as medium-sized OEMs seeking to achieve best-in-class direct materials sourcing practices. LevaData is privately held and headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information, visit https://www.levadata.com/">www.levadata.com.
Levadata Clientele: IBM, Fitbit, Lenovo, Zebra, Poly, Commscope
June, 2018: Series B, $12 million.
Aug, 2017: Series A, $5 million.
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Good with REST Api and integration of many API's in our backend
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Good Code writing skills
Integration with Shopfy, Zoho, ERP, CRM is a plus.