PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY
Outbound Lead Generation Campaign(No Sales)
Complete Voice Based Job covering US and Canada
Night Shift job with fixed Sat and Sunday Off
About CONNEXIONS Bpo Services PVt LTd
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 75M monthly active users worldwide. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to guide teachers worldwide to use Quizizz to make their classrooms more engaging and interactive. Your responsibilities include resolving user queries, drawing meaningful insights, creating workflows, and maintaining product stability by proactively identifying usability issues.
- Help Quizizz users utilize our product and achieve their goals.
- Interact and resolve user issues via different channels of communication.
- Engage with the product team to proactively identify the usability issues.
- Consolidate user queries and educate product teams about what users want. Be the voice of the user!
- Be the first line of defense, identify bugs and escalate to the concerned team.
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to troubleshoot issues on every kind of device, operating system, and browser. With millions of users in multiple countries around the world, you will encounter every combination imaginable.
- Go the extra mile to help individual users with their issues. Providing an excellent user experience is the best way to get loyal users and referrals.
- The candidate should be comfortable with the US timings(5 PM to 1 AM).
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written communication skills and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with tools like Zendesk, BrowserStack, etc.
- An eye for details and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with managing and moderating user forums is a plus.
- Experience with Automation tools is a plus.
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse, and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at the office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Working with individuals, families or groups
- Keeping confidential records
- Building a relationship of trust and respect with clients
- Listening to clients' concerns, empathizing with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way
What you need to have:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Candidates who have already worked in any customer support role will have an edge
- Candidates should have a good command over email communication
- Professional people who believe in end to end resolution of all the queries can apply
Zolve’s mission is simple: we want to make financial products accessible to everyone. Zolve offers the ambitious a plethora of products to simplify banking in the US, such as:
- A Bank Account you can create from anywhere in the world in under five minutes
- A high-limit Credit Card that helps build a healthy credit score
- Easy, lightning-fast, cross-border money transfers with the best rates in the market
We believe: that if space tourism is real, so is reaching for the stars.
- Responsible for driving customer excellence & bringing the customer perspective to all business decisions
- Work with cross-functional teams (business, product, design, content, marketing etc.) and wear the hat of the customer to constructively challenge the teams and to develop a customer-first mindset and implement customer focused strategies
- Own and drive the overall NPS metric for Zolve
- Consistently scan the market for best practices, best in class journeys, best in class customer delighter elements etc. and own market intelligence from a customer experience perspective
- Understand the competitive landscape and be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and customer personas, through interviews, surveys, and sales data
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target customer personas.
- Serve as a customer evangelist within the organization
- 1. Obsessed with improving customer experience 🙂
- 2. Obsessed with improving customer experience 🙂
- 3. Obsessed with improving customer experience 🙂
- 4-6 years of B2C product experience
- Preferably has worked or studied in the US
- A creative and quantitative thinker
- Significant attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, and taking ownership of key metrics
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
We are looking for Customer Success Specialist (B.Tech graduates) to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner. Should be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues.
Required Candidate profile
Interact with customers by email, live chat, or calls
Experience/ Knowledge in HTML/CSS, App integrations, Using API keys, Work flows / automations, Browser extensions
We’re looking for a highly skilled customer service representative to join our team, managing inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face to face interaction with a friendly, helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality. He or she is also experienced with sales, as the opportunity to promote company products and services may arise. The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, he or she will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability, while presenting the value of our portfolio of products to customers
- Meet customer service department sales targets, generating sales leads when opportunities arise
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate tactifully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- Able to work individually and as a team
(70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%).
They work as consultant business partners for our customers, driving high-growth for them;
while working closely to build and launch apps, drive installs, create and convert engaging
marketing campaigns, and draw insights from in-depth analytics. A large focus of the customer
success team is to scale the business and grow revenue for merchants via their mobile app built
on our platform.
What you will do:
● Create plans for the success of your customers while collaborating with
sales,engineering and product teams. You own,track and improve performance metrics
for customers along with revenue growth.
● You will be responsible for on-boarding and training new customers on the platform
● Act as a Strategic Consultant for your customers to develop a deep understanding of
their business goals and motivations
● Provide recommendations for campaigns, features, growth strategies and ensure a
seamless shopping experience for the merchant’s customers
● Coordinate with support & tech teams to resolve product issues
● Build a trustworthy relationship with customers to ensure retention & reduce churn. While
continuously working with them to derive value from the platform
● Prepare weekly/monthly business reports and assist customers with strategies to
improve business growth and track their month on month usage of the platform
● Partner closely with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product
requirements into new solutions for customers
● Strategically manage account escalations & provide timely resolutions
● Help drive customer references and case studies
● Optimize existing business processes and work on customer success initiatives
What we are looking for:
● 2 to 12 years of proven experience in an Account Management/Customer Success or
Consulting role in a B2B SaaS or a tech company
● Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem is a huge plus along with an understanding of
the customer lifecycle
● Should be open to working in the US time zone (5pm IST to 2am IST)
● Can take ownership of the customer relationship post sales and give strategic solutions
to grow the account
● Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities
with a wide range of customers
● Experience or understanding of Digital Marketing/Growth to drive results
● Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast
● Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
● Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customer
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Should be able to resolve queries over the calls or have experience in Outbound or Inbound process.
- Good to have experience in Service/Product Support.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Excellent English - Verbal & Written (Highly Professional English)
- Excellent Excel Capabilities as we need to submit monthly SLA reports to clients. (Should be an expert)
StyleCracker is India’s largest personal styling platform. By seamlessly combining data science with human expertise, the Company has reinvented the way Indian’s consume fashion and has democratized personal styling at incredible scale.
Our Core Value Proposition
- Convenient - the boxes are delivered to your doorstep, saving you time and effort.
- Personalised- your box is curated by your own personal stylist based on your preferences.
- Value For Money- we are able to offer our customers considerable value, well over the amount they pay for the box.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Outgoing sales calls (not cold calls) to customers and assisting them with their purchase process and guiding them about how StyleCracker works with our various offerings.
- Tracking daily and monthly reports of the calls and conversions made.
- Training new joinees with pitching and other guidance.
- Visiting StyleCracker events and do on ground sales.
Communications, Telecommunication, Inside Sales
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills. Proficient in English
- Good Convincing Power
- Event Handling.
- Target Oriented
- Budget: 20 ,000 - 25,000 + incentives
- Job Type: Full-time