About Casey Foods Opc Pvt Ltd
What you will do:
- Growing industry vertical revenue
- Being the P&L owner for industry vertical
- Being the face of company for existing clients
- Owning the account by ensuring depth (by cross selling) and width (by geographic expansion) of business operations with clients
- Being a strategic consultant to industry vertical clients
- Managing higher escalations and preventing churn
- Ensuring timely collection of payments
- Ensuring business margins
- Managing a team of Regional Business Managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Post Graduates from tier 1/2 management colleges
- 6-10 years of experience as Key Account Manager/National Manager in a B2B domain
- Proven track record in enhancing revenue through strategic initiatives
- Ability to manage conflicts and negotiate
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Motivate team to promote/sell professional courses like Data Science, Block chain, PMP, AI/ML, Six Sigma, SCRUM etc
- Leaders who have catered in U.S, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore and UAE that too into education industry will be highly preferred
- Building highly optimized team through successful employee engagement and retention, addition to that, also taking care of the growth, development, and goal achievement
- Optimizing revenue of the organization by meeting weekly/monthly/quarterly targets
- Leader will be responsible to work on customer success for client retention and satisfaction.
- Setting of targets for the team to ensure they achieve team goals.
- Identification & resolution of day-to-day operational challenges
- Allocate work to team & coordinates resources to meet short-term/long term goals
- Use of effective tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues within the team
- Conduct daily/weekly hurdles to monitor/motivate team
- Maintaining strong connection/relation with the team to ensure smooth operation
- Assign work to team members based on their skills, development needs and availability
- Training team member to ensure every recourse/team member is tuned to perform best tasks as per individual capability and skills.
- Handle escalation of the client to provide customer success
- Remains up-to-date on the current trends and issues in customer education, and is familiar with competency frameworks and curriculum development
Qualification : 12th completed, degree.
Job Types : Full-time, Fresher.
Build long-lasting client relationships and valuate customers needs.
Meet personal and team sales targets.
Attend meetings, sales events and trainings often.
Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
Manage your client database within your assigned area.
More you work, more is your gain.
We are Hiring sales executive for India's Leading Mobile brand - Xiaomi
Ahmedabad, Badodara, Surat, Bhavnagar, Surendernagar, Bhuj, Junagadh, Himmatnagar, Palanpur, Gandhi Nagar
Experience from Mobile industry is must interested candidates can share cv
13k to 17k CTC plus incentives
Note salary depends on bands of selection (basis on experience and product knowledge)
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
Team Manager – Direct Sales, Toppr.com Location: PAN India https://toppr.breezy.hr/
Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make learning personalized using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 30 lakh students use the learning app.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni ZishaanHayath and HemanthGoteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads.
If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.
About the Team
We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are achieved.
- Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
- Maintain the sales report of the team.
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
- Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.
Team Managers at Toppr
- Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and the regional language
Qualification & Skills
- MBA or Graduate with at least 5 years B2C sales experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of managing a team of 10 – 20 sales executives
- Experience in to Data Analysis; proficient with using Excel
Location - Goregaon East, Mumbai
Experience required – 3 years + (exp in cable and wires marketing)
- Cable or wire marketing back ground is preferable.
- Communicate with office & production team for status of order and position of sales.
- Prepare monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Work closely with business Development team.
- Identifying and target new clients from different industries.
- Conducting regular research on prospects for an in-depth analysis of their businesses and associated needs.
- Generating new business from these clients.
- Converting these new businesses into key accounts.
- Developing new business initiatives with the client to increase the share of wallet.
- Understanding clients brief and articulate it into meaningful deliverable.
- Obtaining client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
- Driving client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients.
- Achieving Top and Bottom line Revenue & Profitability.
- Work with strong ethics and follow company's work-guidelines and procedures.
- Pitching for new business development, building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts and agencies.
- Responsible for Sales Business targets.
- Follow up continuously with clients.
- Recommend and do approvals, certifications etc.